Posted (edited)
On 5/1/2024 at 12:12 PM, monsta88 said:

Probably another mod blocking it, like Cursed Loot.

I have had a look at the dialog conditions and did some quick testing. It seems the SLUTS Rehab topic doesn't show up in my game because dialog condition #2 isn't fulfilled in "SlMain_RehabTopic" (see screenshot in spoiler section).

"MS01GuardAmbushQuest" stage 10 is set to 1 in my game (according to the condition, it must not be 1. At least that's how I interpret it). For testing purposes, I set this quest to 0 with "resetquest". After that, the Rebab topic showed up.

I just don't know if there are unwanted side effects by resetting this quest. It seems to have something to do with The Forsworn Conspiracy quest line (which I completed a long time ago). I guess the idea is to not interfere with a guard arrest scene in that quest by adding an unwanted Rehab option. But with my more than modest modding knowledge, I don't quite understand this condition #2 (why stage 10 should not be set to 1)...

Spoiler

image.png.39ee2f4dc9fea417327817e2cef8390b.png

Edited by Gudulba

So, after leaving the issue for later, I still cannot get the latest version to work. I'm running 1.5.97 SKSE, with BEES presumably installed correctly. However, no matter what, I cannot seem to get the mod to work anymore. The MCM is blank, and whenever I try and accept a haul, I get this message.

ScreenShot86.png

On 4/15/2024 at 10:58 AM, monsta88 said:

It did in v3.3, although I didn't try it yet. Scrab didn't mention it fixed in the release notes (probably there is a 50x multiplier on the rehabilitation fees).

I tried it the other day (guard arrest), worked fine and apparently Scrab also fixed the 50x multiplier.

SE 1.5.97, SLUTS v3.3

• 2 weeks later...

Partial voiceover for S.L.U.T.S. Resume v 3.2 using ElevenLabs voice generator (a.k.a AI voice). Should work on both LE and SE/AE. Carriage driver will use different voice for mod topics (I couldn't generate a decent quality audio with his vanilla voice). Currently only "Cargo Hauls" (deliveries to other carriage drivers) are voiced.

Voice S.L.U.T.S. Resume 3.2.7z

Examples:

Spoiler

Lucy

Female Guard

Carriage driver:

Yagdo:

Anet:

4 hours ago, AndrewLRG said:

Partial voiceover for S.L.U.T.S. Resume v 3.2 using ElevenLabs voice generator (a.k.a AI voice). Should work on both LE and SE/AE. Carriage driver will use different voice for mod topics (I couldn't generate a decent quality audio with his vanilla voice). Currently only "Cargo Hauls" (deliveries to other carriage drivers) are voiced.

Voice S.L.U.T.S. Resume 3.2.7z 14.78 MB · 1 download

Examples:

Amazing work! If only all packs sounded this clean.

Posted (edited)

Not sure if anyone is interested in this, but I was having an issue where the guard's forcegreet wasn't triggering with SR, DCL and the DCL patch installed. Instead they would play the audio line but the forcegreet wouldn't trigger and I couldn't enter into dialogue with them.

I created a new patch for DCL using this mod which fixes the issue. it's also a more flexible approach than the other DCL patch since it turns the vanilla crime dialogue into a forcegreet, but edits the options to be in line with DCL's outcomes. It means that if you use any other mods such as Devious Interests which also adds crime bounty outcomes to guard dialogues, it's a lot easier to edit the patch to include these since you can just drag them into the relevant part of the patch in xEdit.

SLUTS DCL W8INoU patch.rar

Edited by asdj1239
Posted (edited)

I have now tested the SLUTS 3.3 version (downloaded it from the Patrion site) quite a bit (was referred to Sluts by Simply Slavery). In general, it went well, but I noticed the following issues in my game:

• Is there a way to prevent certain items from being removed from the inventory when doing the SLUTS runs? I use the "Licenses - Player Oppression" mod, which add books for licenses to the inventory, which could lead to problems when they are removed (licenses not valid anymore). Also the invisible 3BA token for body physics is removed and I would like it to stay.

• When talking to the carriage driver regarding "You are so hungry", he acknowledges it, but then nothing happens... (on the other hand, when talking to him regarding "You are so tired", the sleep menu correctly pops up).

• When doing a special delivery (meaning delivering a package without the cart in tow), you get the intended recepient (random citizen) in a message note. However the recipients won't react to you. Turns out you have to address the respective local carriage driver to complete the special delivery...

• When doing a cargo haul with the cart in tow, you get the intended recepient (carriage driver) in a message note. However I haven't normally met the carriage drivers at their usual locations. They seem to randomly walk around between towns. Only once in several runs was there a (moving) quest marker on the map for them. I either had to wait for several hours at the usual locations for them to show up or moved them to me with console command.
  • The crate icon isn't always visible, seems to be random.

• The haul manifests are accumulating in the inventory, with all of them showing the latest job.

• When you are freed, you are supposed to retrieve your confiscated gear from a chest at "dispatch". No idea what or where this dispatch is... Luckily there is a second option, which transports your gear to you (with a little devious twist). Turns out that "dispatch" seems to be the last location you got your last haul job from. Maybe the SLUTS headquarters would make more sense. Anyway the chest didn't contain all my items. Almost all weapons and lots of clothing was missing. Ultimately I had to revert to a save before the SLUTS runs...

For what it's worth, I am on 1.5.97 SE and removed SLUTS 3.2 with ReSaver before installing 3.3 on an existing save game. So I am not sure whether those are general issues or not.

Has anyone else encountered these issues?

Edited by Gudulba
On 4/11/2024 at 11:29 PM, RileyAP said:

Question, for versions 3.2 & 3.3 is the DCL patch still required?

Never mind, I see it's really just dialogue edits and it's not doing anything much else.

Does the patch work for you? I've just realized it doesn't fix the repeating dialogue on my end, completely breaking any guard events... I tried every order possible, even started a new save, nothing worked...

Posted (edited)
On 4/23/2024 at 12:11 AM, SeraSylver said:

Okay, so I have a few questions. I've bought the chastity belt, and got the level 1 upgrade for it, but when I take the certificate to the blacksmith she says "I don't upgrade that for you yet". What do I need to do to upgrade the chastity belt? Third, I can't upgrade the blindfold past level 3, or the gag, boots and mittens past level 6, what do I have to do to upgrade them?. 

I'm encountering the same issue, can't seem to upgrade them past those levels.

Second, how do I change the uniform to let me have a yoke all the time?

When you go in to Anette, there's a door on the left, then a door on the right, at the back corner to your left there's an open book on a lectern, there you can change it.

Edited by Aida B
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Hi guys, I found that if cargo detach(slip away) from PC (like start at Solitude carrige) I can't pull it again even press E just nothing happened.
Could that be iixed or I have to use console for now?

Edited by milersmile
On 5/20/2024 at 10:52 AM, asdj1239 said:

Not sure if anyone is interested in this, but I was having an issue where the guard's forcegreet wasn't triggering with SR, DCL and the DCL patch installed. Instead they would play the audio line but the forcegreet wouldn't trigger and I couldn't enter into dialogue with them.

I created a new patch for DCL using this mod which fixes the issue. it's also a more flexible approach than the other DCL patch since it turns the vanilla crime dialogue into a forcegreet, but edits the options to be in line with DCL's outcomes. It means that if you use any other mods such as Devious Interests which also adds crime bounty outcomes to guard dialogues, it's a lot easier to edit the patch to include these since you can just drag them into the relevant part of the patch in xEdit.

SLUTS DCL W8INoU patch.rar 1.31 kB · 6 downloads

I've just installed this and am trying to figure out how to/what to edit to include  the devious interests guard option. I am new to Xedit and I have no idea what I'm looking at. Any brief summary of what to copy, and from where, and where to paste it?

Hello. I just tried v3.2 on both LE and SE... and in both cases mod completely disappeared. No dialogues or "Headquarters" location, nothing found via "Help" command, mod is not present in AddItemMenu, no MCM. But *.esp is active and game does not crash. I've tried on the setup where I already used previous versions in (no other mods changed, both old saves or new game). Is there new hidden requirement that prevent mod from running or any idea how to fix it.? :c

Edited by Xenoramos