• 4 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Can't swear there won't be. I'd have to hear about which and what it should look like and all like that.

Being a rather unique look to that area, I can see where could be hastle trying to set it up too look right.  Just for laugh, the Horse Shlongs actually work on her for some reason.  ALl the rest turn blank.

• 2 months later...

I'm experiencing an issue where I can't get the schlongs for the Cellans to work. I also tried to use the Ungulates and that wouldn't work either. I did a clean reinstall of Skyrim SE and the mods. The schlong just stays in the same state even though I've used the erection spell and the SOS controls.image.png.6d242dfec39b98b91bfa3834be781918.png

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Help! I can't get an erection! 

So for some reason I can get regular SOS to work (and work with the Cellan race) just fine, but when I try to use the beast junk they wont get erections. The models of the privates load and look correct, they just don't function beyond looking nice. I've tried both the sheathed and the big balled for Cellan. I am using the SE downgrader to pre-AE if that might be the issue. I've upload a picture of my load order to the post.

Thanks and love your work!

CellanLoadout.jpg

Yeah, nothing's running. The scripts are there and try to run but fail. You downloaded the latest version of Hoodies, with the FOMOD installer? Did you use the ESL version? I have heard there may be problems with it. Try the other if it is the ESL you're using.

Got it working! 

The problem was for some reason I thought I needed both Hoodies and Cellan_Schlong_SE installed and they were conflicting with each other. Just using hoodies now and it worked perfectly. Thanks for taking the time to help out.