[sEARCH] pretty/nsfw/busty female follower thread(post your favs)

Just now, 27X said:

Why the hell are you using MF links when all of this on the site without referral bullshit and ads.

Good point but as long as he is doing such a good work I can't complain

5 minutes ago, sar12 said:

Where is the download link? 

Mods are generally found where the MOD button is. That says MODS. Because it contains MODS. It's even in english, in case you don't know how to read japanese.

24 minutes ago, 27X said:

Mods are generally found where the MOD button is. That says MODS. Because it contains MODS. It's even in english, in case you don't know how to read japanese.

LOL you are just stupid aren't you? I meant in the link, it doesn't even state that it is a mod, it says person introduction in the heading(not related to mod as you very politely pointed out), we have to select the tag and then it shows another page it's just weird whereas @Harvaldposted the original download link

7 hours ago, sar12 said:

LOL you are just stupid aren't you? I meant in the link, it doesn't even state that it is a mod, it says person introduction in the heading(not related to mod as you very politely pointed out), we have to select the tag and then it shows another page it's just weird whereas @Harvaldposted the original download link

The only person stupid here is you, pretty damn obviously, since you're too stupid to even bother using proper search functions, or properly driving positive traffic to the people that created the characters in the first place, nevermind too stupid to figure out the difference between PE and SMP. You were saying about stupid?

5 hours ago, 27X said:

The only person stupid here is you, pretty damn obviously, since you're too stupid to even bother using proper search functions, or properly driving positive traffic to the people that created the characters in the first place, nevermind too stupid to figure out the difference between PE and SMP. You were saying about stupid?

Let's not argue over a petty matter kay? I am sorry for calling you stupid okay? It's more efficient using the direct links and it's not like the author would have any profit from me visiting, whatever it is let's not argue, we cool bru? 

6 hours ago, Eladano said:

Noted. I know there's a LE version (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59097), as I'm pretty sure she came before SE.

I thought there would be a ton of additional mods for her, like there are for Sofia and Vilja (i can't remember her spelling, its something like that), but uh... no just a Hungarian translation.

Pretty sure there used to be, I do remember wading through them when looking for something else, true it was quite some time ago, so they could have been deleted/removed.

2 hours ago, sar12 said:

I've seen it already, i just have a hard time dealing with the thread 500 most talked about/endorsed...followers because there  are soo many, would hep if someone posted the good ones here, just s req

Problem with that is good is by definition very much a personal thing, personally I consider all companions to be a waste of space, and hate being forced to haul them around for quests.

18 minutes ago, Varithina said:

Problem with that is good is by definition very much a personal thing, personally I consider all companions to be a waste of space, and hate being forced to haul them around for quests.

Hmm, okay then

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2020 at 7:34 AM, ARonZ said:

Thanks for all the amazing Follower Mod shares! This is Awesome!

Hope this thread grows :)

best wishes guys

I wish that too, but lately @Harvald is not posting new stuff, he was the one who mostly posted so that maybe the issue

Cant find a new amazing follower every day so sometimes I have to pause, but here is a new one

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UcBU29ZQ8uFWEislbwr4_x5KXE31M-gi/view

Shelob's Bitna the latest mod from Cafe Naver. No Picture, sorry, but she is a awsome tanker. (one handed two handed, heavy armor, but she is CBBE, and so you have to tweak her to UUNP)

For those who don't know shelob, she makes awsome NPC replacer and some very hevy monster and a really great monster follower

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Harvald said:

sorry, I can`t see your picture and there are two Kimchi Liarsa follower out for SE

489830_20200515180027_1.thumb.png.fbba5cc511b236d0d2608ccffb1a3b55.png

Kimchi Liarsa Follower V3.7z 69.77 MB · 0 downloads

and the basic version

1567954681.thumb.png.511656c4229a1a73ea63b81956d00306.png

Kimch follower hair fix.7z 30.02 MB · 0 downloads

this girl is good too!Thank you,sir!

Im not sure.This follower should have been built recently.

https://qpix.com/images/2020/07/03/AA8s.png

https://qpix.com/images/2020/07/03/AA8A.png

and kimchi is a korea moder?