[mod] Human SE uncensored + Humanoid SE

Human SE uncensored + Humanoid SE

View File

Capture.PNG.0155bbfceb1ea425146ed0f0a62bf855.PNG

I just tinkered with the files a tiny bit to make it uncensored, did nothing else. All credits goes to  McNaughton of course.

This is a combined version of these mods:

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2058219282

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2069696471

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2097152337
PM me if you want this taken down or something.

Capture.PNG

6 hours ago, Spenser said:

Ooh, seems really good! Thank you man:)

Thanks, all credit goes to the creator though.

15 hours ago, tommyboyx595 said:

So do you need the original mods also or just this one?

Just this one, I combined the mods into one. Apparently less mods to load means faster gameplay.

22 hours ago, HazMatFern said:

The mod doesn't work for me, it shows up in the mod manager but does nothing in game.

16 hours ago, amdhans said:

Doesn't work. 

Loaded alone the game reverts to blank for portraits it can't find and the vanilla portraits for the rest.

Loaded with the original mods it does nothing at all.

I had left the path listed in the mod file as steam. Apologies, I've uploaded a new version, you can delete the old one. And if it still doesn't work, or doesn't show up in the launcher, Go to your game directory, open the "launcher-installer-windows.msi" file and repair the launcher, it should work then.

Cheers

Does it modify the source mods to scrub the "_censored" outfits or does that plus makes the skimpier ones even skimpier?

Also isn't listing SE- Human - Body redundant, since it's a just part of the SE - Human released as a standalone mod?

On 5/29/2020 at 2:07 PM, Anonymous said:

Does it modify the source mods to scrub the "_censored" outfits or does that plus makes the skimpier ones even skimpier?

Also isn't listing SE- Human - Body redundant, since it's a just part of the SE - Human released as a standalone mod?

LOL, depends, some of the source files included a had a nude, open, and censored version, some just had the open and censored. I didn't alter it systematically, or even well.
It works,  as for how well, I dunno.
Like the description says, this combined three mods.

2 hours ago, applesucker said:

that's great.however the mod didn't work all but it shows on the launcher's mod manager

did you try reinstall the launcher via "launcher-installer-windows.msi"?

On 5/31/2020 at 4:58 AM, Michel889 said:

Working great for me, thanks for this

great! have fun!

5 hours ago, joeyjoejoeshabidoo said:

It works great, would you also consider incorporating the Asari since SE Asari doesn't touch outfits?

I would, the coding shouldn't be too insane if I'm just putting human clothing on Asari. But I guess what you're asking is that I create a new mod where Asari wear skippy Asari clothing, by editing Mass Effect Civilizations - Asari. In which case no, while I can plausibly do it, I don't have the tools nor the time to do it well. Plus I don't think the creators of the MEC:Asari would give me permission. Sorry.

17 hours ago, wymm666 said:

I would, the coding shouldn't be too insane if I'm just putting human clothing on Asari. But I guess what you're asking is that I create a new mod where Asari wear skippy Asari clothing, by editing Mass Effect Civilizations - Asari. In which case no, while I can plausibly do it, I don't have the tools nor the time to do it well. Plus I don't think the creators of the MEC:Asari would give me permission. Sorry.

I wasn't actually, the human clothing is all I want but since I don't know what I'm doing I dragged a bunch of human clothing into the MEC Asari folder and replaced all the Asari clothes with it. Gets the job done but your way would work so much better.

I would highly recommend splitting this into Human and Humanoid mods    (If you're just modifying the asset selectors I'd drop the textures themselves and just have people install the original mods as a requirement.)

McNaughton  also has updated these as of today (June 2nd).

Hey man, just wanted to say thanks and awesome job!!

This and a UI mod are the only mods I'm running right now (actually, the UI mod that McNaughton suggested).

I felt like McNaughton's mod had so much more potential, and it was so close! I'm glad you went the extra step to unlock it!

• 2 weeks later...

I love almost everything about this. Only thing I don't like are a couple of the idle animation loops, like the slow single eye blink (solved that by picking the hairstyle including the futuristic VR goggles) and the blowing-a-kiss animation which I first thought was an animation glitch until I figured what was going on (haven't found an option for a Covid19 breathing mask or anything covering up the mouth yet, so I guess I just have to endure) I just don't think those look good at all. Were they part of the original mods, or something that was added for this version? Everything else about this is superb though. A+!

By the way, clothes 67-70 has an overlapping issue where parts of the clothing on the left arm appears over the woman's breast, making it look weird. Also, the clothing option "human_female_clothes_popworker_04_pirate_01_nude_01" does not seem to appear when selecting my leader's appearance (but "human_female_clothes_popworker_04_pirate_01 does) Several others also seem to be missing it. Would like to pick "human_female_sb_clothes_popslave_01_slave_03_nude_01" Granted having a slave cosplayer as leader of my shit doesn't make any goddamn sense, but considering the other straight up lewd costumes available, I don't find that too far out there.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/31/2020 at 12:06 AM, Freemaster said:

Can anyone help? 

I am not good an manual installations and don't know how to make this work. I tried what the stellaris wiki said to do but it's not showing up in the launcher.

Extract the content into documents\paradoxinteractive\stellaris\mods. You then go into the launcher and add the mod to the profile manually. I believe only mods with a dedicated .mod file are automatically listed.