[mod] Human SE uncensored + Humanoid SE

I have been looking into the mono-gender issue for pops, the portraits are defined in stellaris\gfx\portraits\portraits i. e. 07_portraits_human.txt.  While there is a specific definition of gender male/female for leaders (leader gender policy), there is none for pops.

I tried to add the trigger gender to the pop portraits and then in a more brute force approach removed male portrait references altogether, but to no avail they still show up.

Has anyone delved into this?

On 11/5/2020 at 11:33 PM, Freemaster said:

Thanks for helping, now it's saying there is something wrong with the descriptor path file or something. @wymm666 this seems like something you were talking about earlier. I downloaded from the view file thing at the top of the page.

create a new mod in the launcher, go to the mod location, copy everything in the mod folder over to the new mod, except the descriptor.mod file. and you should be good to go.

• 1 month later...

The SE mod series just got a version 2! name is SE: Human 2

It looks very promising and was wondering if it has any possibilities for this community? Looks like the author is trying to implement more full body views and more context based animations. Seems like a good fit for our particular fetishes no?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...