SL Defeat post-animation glitch

There seems to be some kind of bug or glitch or something that happens after a sex scene from SL Defeat for me. Once it's done playing the enemies that just beat me become permanently non-hostile even if I attack them or kill their friends in front of them. There's also an issue where I can't open the character menu to reequip my gear. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

for the second problem, I *think SL defeat adds  some sort of hotkey triggered "cleanup" for those situations

for the first... maybe the idea is that they get complacent or it's suppose to humiliate the player ( I really don't know for sure, but when tried it out,  I think I saw that a few times too). if so, just kill em all. they'll re-spawn eventually. (and anyway, they're bad guys. Isn't it our job as the dragonborn godhero to rid the world of the bad guys?) 

Although it's *possible that a mod like manipulator could be used to reset their relationship level to hostile, although I'm not sure if that would be effective or not.

On 5/24/2020 at 9:38 AM, naat117 said:

There seems to be some kind of bug or glitch or something that happens after a sex scene from SL Defeat for me. Once it's done playing the enemies that just beat me become permanently non-hostile even if I attack them or kill their friends in front of them. There's also an issue where I can't open the character menu to reequip my gear. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

After you are "defeated" you are supposed to curl into the fetal position and cry. The "bandits" are non-hostile for (i think) 2-5 minutes. During that time one of them is supposed to take your stuff (it's in the config for defeat) and lastly one of the after scenarios trigger (again in the defeat mcm based on percentages) If you have Sanguines Debauchery, Sanguine might rescue you (be interesting if you do, and carry honningbrew mead) If you have Simple Slavery but do not have any of the supported add-ons you get sold at the slave house in riften (without your stuff) and bought and released. If you have Your money or your life mod (similar to defeat) adds in things like being left for dead, being rescued and taken to a inn, etc. From what you decribe it sounds like your scripts are slow and taking forever to fire. I have ymoyl and defeat and most of it is configured so ymoyl handles most of it except being essential. 

On 5/26/2020 at 8:38 PM, jaeos said:

From what you decribe it sounds like your scripts are slow and taking forever to fire. I have ymoyl and defeat and most of it is configured so ymoyl handles most of it except being essential. 

So what do I do? Just download that death alternative mod and enable it?

5 hours ago, naat117 said:

So what do I do? Just download that death alternative mod and enable it?

You can always try it and see if you like it or not. I would deliberately get defeated after install and see if you would rather have it or not. Then you are not losing much time if you do not like it and reverting to a save pre YMOYL just make sure you configure it before you take your beat down.