SKSE cant load SMP file (Skyrim LE)

MO2 suddenly showed me an error that looks like this:

script extender log reports incompatible plugins

You have one or more script extender plugins which failed to load!

If you want this notification to go away, here are some steps you can take:

• Look for updates to the mod or the specific plugin included in the mod.

• Disable the mod containing the plugin.

• Hide or delete the plugin from the mod.

To refresh the script extender logs, you will need to run the game and/or editor again!

The failed plugins are:

• hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics version 1 (hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics.dll, Baka Haeun UNP1) disabled, fatal error occurred while loading plugin.

This message shows when i enable any SMP archive that contains hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics.dll, no matter is it BakaHauenUNP SMP or another SMP archive that contains this file it not allows my skyrim to launch. After launching SKSE through MO2 it just trying to run skyrim for about a minute and then CTD's without any log. I tried to disable all mod archives and put this file manually in game directory. MO2 just tells me about same error. Skyrim works well and it worked before with SMP physics on body and clothes untill now. All SMP files, XP32 Skeleton and Papyrus is in the bottom of archive loadlist in left part of MO2 and not being overwritten. SKSE is the last 1_07_03 (1_9_32) version. BHUNP and all its requirements too, i reinstalled them today with no effect. FNIS is not overloaded, it worked before with 97-99% CTD, i tried to regenerate it thinking of possible solution, but even on 80% CTD this error still in MO2. 

I searched for this problem, but i couldn't find same problem with this file. All topics with problems like this usually discussed by SSE users and the problem is difference between mod version and SKSE version, but i dont know is it possible on LE. Any suggessions?

Spoiler

1.png.db614c71add239f639806b57856d6f12.png2.png.4e33a29e793621f0af0d0c63e3e0e218.png3.png.6c577f6e6d248be2ba0b31ff395389d0.png

1 hour ago, 1337ez said:

MO2 suddenly showed

No, no it did not.

This is the equivalent of eating a sandwich and instantly dying of full body cancer.

You just weren't paying attention. As for Baka settings not working, that's kind of a running theme and has been for about two years.

MO2 does not support post runtime injection or threaded virtualization outside of the normal SKSE memory boundaries; which is why you run SMP, preferably a version that actually works, completely outside of MO2.

1 hour ago, 27X said:

No, no it did not.

This is the equivalent of eating a sandwich and instantly dying of full body cancer.

You just weren't paying attention. As for Baka settings not working, that's kind of a running theme and has been for about two years.

MO2 does not support post runtime injection or threaded virtualization outside of the normal SKSE memory boundaries; which is why you run SMP, preferably a version that actually works, completely outside of MO2.

I didn't installed any archives but GPoses update, the only thing that i also did is backuped my load order so i really don't remember any cause of this error.

Any archive that contains hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics.dll show me the same error. And if i put it manually in /SKSE/plugins/ folder MO2 shows me it.

Its not a problem for me to install SMP manually, the real problem is this dll file. I cant understand why SKSE can't work with it. I have a black screen for a minute while launching skyrim and then it crashes. I just tried to drop Baka's unpacked archive from MO2's folder to skyrim folder and i have same error, but now MO2 says that source of error is data folder.

What can i try now to fix it?

1.png

11 hours ago, 27X said:

No, no it did not.

I just reinstalled skyrim and tried to launch it clearly. There was nothing but SKSE, enbdev, FNIS, crash fixes and d3dx9_42. And i used bethINI to configure skyrim settings.

I also copied my whole SKSE/plugins folder there.

And still it launches only without hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics.dll so i really don't understand cause of this error.

Can SKSE plugins conflict with each other?

Can it require some other files to work?

My plugins folder:

Spoiler

2.png.71cce67a0f6423e206bcf94d1935f9b9.png

8 hours ago, coolfreaky said:

i do not know if i help but i keep thinking it is a memory value set somewhere in hdtskyrimmempatch.ini or emblocal.ini or hdtphysicsextensions .

try this and see if it does anything : https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/12301-hdt-physics-extensions-crash-fix/

Thanks for help, but didn't help.

But i have just googled my problem and found this thread.

I downloaded nameuser11's smp files and dropped it into plugins.

Everything work just fine now, however thights, belly and ass physics are a bit glitchy but i think i can fix it with installing Baka's patches manually in same directory and disabling them in MO. Because right now i launched skse with MO on my main skyrim with disabled SMP archives, but didnt disabled patches.

EDIT:

All that i want to say about this problem:

SMP can and should be installed using MO2 to make backups easier just by reinstalling SMP archieves to understand which file crashing the game, it works normally if main SMP archive not overwritten with other SMP archives (if they are more than one).

The main source of my problem was fixed by opening both installed SMP archives directories through MO by double clicking it in left part of MO. I opened baka's archive and archive from link above. Then i went to skse\plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs in both of directories. Then i put a defaultBBPs file from Baka's SMP archive to new SMP archive to get Baka's collision settings. When i dropped all files from Baka's hdtSMConfigs game crashed, but when i backuped both directories and dropped only BBPs file it started to work well. I don't remember if i dropped files from skse\plugins directory but right now everything works well, SMP physics and collisions are working without any problem. However this new archive contains settings for floppySOS that makes all schlongs unnaturally break when they collide. To disable it i simply deleted malegenitals file from second SMP archive's skse\plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs.