Unable to perform sex with other sims - HELP PLEAsE

Basically the game wouldn't let me have sex with other sims; only masturbation. When I select to perform any sex interaction it says that there are no sims available arround (I've tried to do it with my teen sim, with other teens, adults and old people, and yes, I've turned the "teen sex on" button). I've reinstalled like 3 times, please help me xD. 

4 minutes ago, CandyDead said:

Basically the game wouldn't let me have sex with other sims; only masturbation. When I select to perform any sex interaction it says that there are no sims available arround (I've tried to do it with my teen sim, with other teens, adults and old people, and yes, I've turned the "teen sex on" button). I've reinstalled like 3 times, please help me xD. 

There are so many other settings in WW now that can affect this it's harder to guess which setting is causing it.

If Teens or any other sims are related you need enable the Incest Cheat or give them the reward trait.

Think there is another setting for Teen/Adult too.

Disable Pregnancy and Enable Always Accept(both bars)

Pay attention to Relationship settings and anything related to Cheats.

Keep digging around in the WW settings and Disable the Attractiveness feature.  

Try the "Ask to hangout" interaction first if you are talking to the sim.

Or use the "Control Any Sim" mod (Actions ... > Control SIM) and start the interaction using the other sim. Your sims should be in the sim picker of the other sim. This applies also to working (market stand), peeping and other sims completely ignoring and walking through ongoing interactions in the middle of a street.

It s**ks!

I assume Turbo wants go avoid exceptions and strange game states and thus removes many sims (unless it isn't another mod I use - I didn't remove everything to test it). But as it works vice versa without any noticed issues Turbo may add at least a cheat option to show all sims.