Venus Vacation Mod Manager v1.4 / Mod Maker v0.7

ModMaker is a great tool to create a mod on just a few clicks.

I just made a menu for my SS mod to select suit with it.

Spoiler

ss-menu.jpg.d956276a5ea1f3d0d85d2f9eb0bd9fcc.jpg

One little suggestion is, if I edit a tooltip, can I keep the previously text?

Now the text box is always empty, it is a little inconvenience when you want to edit an exists tooltip.

Also, you can't use "|" on the text box, it will have problem when you load the menu, but it's not a big deal.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and could realy need your help. The Mod Manager is quite helpful but I just can't get the results I'm looking for.

What mods do I have to install to get my girls look like this? (Picture by DOAX-kasumi)

Spoiler

_doaxvv__ayane_223_4k__by_doax_kasumi_dewh22w.thumb.jpg.46a255122e5abec400558c0128936758.jpg

All I get is this...

Spoiler

2126530453_DEADORALIVEXtremeVenusVacationScreenshot2022_02.13-18_22_19_01.thumb.png.7e69d193d936a3850a62750d0bd25825.png

Hopefully you can help me out.

Edited by labteclogitech
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/5/2021 at 6:32 AM, avenger54 said:

Venus Vacation Custom Resolution Patcher

DOAX-VenusVacation_210305_052237.thumb.jpg.7d708732a28d1050ce9bab0d816341e0.jpg

A little tool to patch DOAX_VV.exe to support more resolutions. Simply choose which default resolution to change. The DOAX_VV.exe will be backed up as DOAX_VV_backup.exe.

patcher2.png.d60af2ae7b9edb05b8b53ae2c426da51.png

Updated with more resolutions.

DOWNLOAD:   vv_res_patcher.exe 24.5 kB · 586 downloads

@avenger54I understand that you achieve this by editing hex value inside DOAX_VV.exe binary executable file because I have a legecy script that using sfk.exe (Swiss File Knife) to do it as well. 

But there is one more thing, I have another script that can unlock the 60-frame limit by editing DOAX_VV.exe. I have been using it from 2020 and I was able to run the game at 160fps, which is exactly my monitor refresh rate. (Yes, I have hardware capable of doing that and my account did not receive any forms of warning or punishment in the past two years, which means it is not recognized as any form of cheating) Moreover, DOAXVV has animation frame bound to actual frame rate. Every in game animation plays twice faster when running above 120fps, which save tons of time. But a recent update around 1.30.2022 made my script obsolete.

@echo off & pushd %~dp0

copy DOAX_VV.exe DOAX_VV.backup>nul & copy DOAX_VV_Launcher.exe DOAX_VV_Launcher.backup
bin\sfk.exe replace DOAX_VV.exe -yes -bin -pat /69c0809698004869cf80969800/c7c00100000090909090909090/
bin\sfk.exe replace DOAX_VV.exe -yes -bin -pat /00f2480f2cf84885c07e3e/00F2480F2CF84885C0EB3E/
bin\sfk.exe replace DOAX_VV.exe -yes -bin -pat /0a03482b05bfe20a034869c080969800/0A03482B05BFE20A0348C7C001000000/
bin\sfk.exe replace DOAX_VV.exe -yes -bin -pat /c848f7f14869c880969800/C848F7F148C7C180969800/
bin\sfk.exe replace DOAX_VV.exe -yes -bin -pat /4803d84969c18096980048/4803D848C7C08096980048/
bin\sfk.exe replace DOAX_VV.exe -yes -bin -pat /004885c07435483bc37330/004885C0EB35483BC37330/
echo 已经备份文件,后缀名为.backup
pause

I am sure that developer has adopted a new way of compiling DOAX_VV.exe. But I don't know where to find the right value to edit that can unlock frame limiter again. I tried HxD and ResourceHacker but still can't figure it out.

Can you elaborate on how you find the right hex value and generate the right value to replace them?

• 2 weeks later...

I understand the whole: Find the hash number to remove parts of the clothing - rinse and repeat till you have your desired look and then assign key's to them or menu icons etc,

How does one add the nude body in place of the empty space? For example, some underwear have a "wedge" in the crack and once removed, it leaves a big gap there. Is there a way to add the nude body using the mod maker tool and if so, can you explain how to go about this?

Also, as a side note: I'm not sure if it's possible to remove keys from the right click hash > key menu as I didn't know you only had to add the key combination once on the menu and then use the right click hash > key menu to assign that key. I thought you "assigned" the key with the UI so I went round and clicked the ADD button ctrl 1 on all of the hashes and now in my keys menu, I just have a bunch of "ctrl 1" and have no idea how to remove them from that list. I now understand how it works, but is was just confusing at first how that worked.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've had some troubles, my management system was working fine until then. But today it told me that I can't connect to the online storage space because of my server addition problem. But I have deleted the manager and downloaded it again and still have this problem。

QQ截图20220627110047.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Cerberrius said:

How I can enable it? There is no any buttons described.

At first, open "d3dx.ini" and find "[Hunting]" section. 

You can find like below.

hunting=0

Edit this like below.

hunting=2

Save "d3dx.ini" and reload ( Press F10) .

Then you can enable hunting mode by Numpad 0 key.

Detail information about hunting mode is described in "[Hunting]" sections.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2022 at 5:57 AM, J3pHR3_Y said:

@avenger54I understand that you achieve this by editing hex value inside DOAX_VV.exe binary executable file because I have a legecy script that using sfk.exe (Swiss File Knife) to do it as well. 

But there is one more thing, I have another script that can unlock the 60-frame limit by editing DOAX_VV.exe. I have been using it from 2020 and I was able to run the game at 160fps, which is exactly my monitor refresh rate. (Yes, I have hardware capable of doing that and my account did not receive any forms of warning or punishment in the past two years, which means it is not recognized as any form of cheating) Moreover, DOAXVV has animation frame bound to actual frame rate. Every in game animation plays twice faster when running above 120fps, which save tons of time. But a recent update around 1.30.2022 made my script obsolete.

@echo off & pushd %~dp0

copy DOAX_VV.exe DOAX_VV.backup>nul & copy DOAX_VV_Launcher.exe DOAX_VV_Launcher.backup
bin\sfk.exe replace DOAX_VV.exe -yes -bin -pat /69c0809698004869cf80969800/c7c00100000090909090909090/
bin\sfk.exe replace DOAX_VV.exe -yes -bin -pat /00f2480f2cf84885c07e3e/00F2480F2CF84885C0EB3E/
bin\sfk.exe replace DOAX_VV.exe -yes -bin -pat /0a03482b05bfe20a034869c080969800/0A03482B05BFE20A0348C7C001000000/
bin\sfk.exe replace DOAX_VV.exe -yes -bin -pat /c848f7f14869c880969800/C848F7F148C7C180969800/
bin\sfk.exe replace DOAX_VV.exe -yes -bin -pat /4803d84969c18096980048/4803D848C7C08096980048/
bin\sfk.exe replace DOAX_VV.exe -yes -bin -pat /004885c07435483bc37330/004885C0EB35483BC37330/
echo 已经备份文件,后缀名为.backup
pause

I am sure that developer has adopted a new way of compiling DOAX_VV.exe. But I don't know where to find the right value to edit that can unlock frame limiter again. I tried HxD and ResourceHacker but still can't figure it out.

Can you elaborate on how you find the right hex value and generate the right value to replace them?

Is their any active mod that unlocks the frame rate? When doing a search this is the only hit that comes up.

• 3 weeks later...

THANKS a million for Mod Manager, it's so useful.

@avenger54 Is it possible to edit already existing mods with ModMaker, like importing them? Or is loading in-game hashes the only option to make a mod? For example a lot of CC costumes have outdated shaders and I'd like to edit that without having to create an entirely new mod myself (since I don't have the outfits in my game, I can't use hunting mode to find hashes, and even if I could that's still a bit too difficult for me ^^u)

If that's not possible with Mod Maker, are you open to creating a mod editor in the future or does one exist already?

• 1 month later...

guys calm down... avenger54 hasn't been active on the forums for a while as he's said before that he's busy. This problem seems to have started when loverslab crashed days ago, so maybe the site now has a different server url or something (I'm not sure how all of that works)

Currently connecting to the server doesn't work, sure, but remember that all connecting to the server does is list all of the files currently uploaded to the downloads section, so as a workaround, you can manually go through those very same files by going here and downloading the ones you want, then it takes 5 seconds to extract them in the appropriate folder (appearance, mods, hair etc). Then right click on the manager and click on update to see all the folders and sub-folders in your Mods directory. I personally never use the online server and use ModManager offline to see all the mods I have and enabling/disabling them easily or find conflicts, you can still do all of that without connecting to the server. Even the 3DMigoto version in the mod manager is outdated anyway.

And besides, most of the mods available for the game are not actually uploaded in the downloads section, they are in several modders' topics only. So here is a list of the essential files you need for mods to work and the most basic threads you should be following, to make this time without online connection a bit easier for everyone, and please read these threads' main posts as they contain many more useful links that the manager doesn't have:

The number 1 thing you need is 3DMigoto, the description also has links to most of the skins you need to install and other goodies, so make sure you check all of them out, but I'll link most of them here anyway.

Spoiler

sshot.png.efddd9659997fc0c866dcad43187cd04.png

The second thing you need are skins.

Jenovate's skins are in my opinion the best choice, but it doesn't have all of the girls yet, so download the missing girls' textures from other modders like eromaro, here are eromaro's Honoka-type skins as well. Another great choice is HI-METAL's v3 or v4 textures. 

The third and final thing is downloading the up-to-date version of the d3dx.ini file and overwriting the one that came with 3DMigoto. As far as I know the most up-to-date and the one most people use is Teddy's, which you can find in his mod thread's first post.

Remember: if you use Steam Global or Johren to play (aka English or non-japanese-only language version), download only the global version file, and only download the versions of mods that say STEAM, not DMM. If you use DMM, or the Japanese-only version of the game on Steam, then download only the DMM version file, and only download the versions of mods that say DMM, not STEAM.

Once you have all of that downloaded (and made sure you don't have any mod conflicts by pressing F10 in-game) we can move onto the customization mods:

Makeup mod and Facial Expressions mod, you can read more about these and get other stuff in avenger54's post. There's also hair color mods that are not in the downloads section, like these ones.

Besides the costume mods you will find in downloads, here are 3 threads I consider essential:

Teddy's mods, CeeZ_M's mods, and Yorom's mods.

Also don't forget to grab Costume Customizer and SwimsuitSwapper, these are great for people that just started playing and don't have a big variety of swimsuits yet.

In short, to make the most out of this game and its mods, the online server connection should be the least of your worries, and you should only need the 3DMigoto post links to have all the most basic stuff, then take it upon yourself to search for, and compile your own mod collection. There are things that aren't even on this forum, like patreon mods (most of them are public and for free, but please support all of the people I have linked if you can afford to) and google is always your friend. I really hope this helped.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was absent due to personal issues and situation in the country so I wasn't able to update Mod Manager and other tools. Really sorry about that.

I did start to write an updated version of Mod Manager but wasn't able to work on it because of all the issues. Hopefully I'll be able to resume the work in new year.