Venus Vacation Mod Manager v1.4 / Mod Maker v0.7

On 8/2/2023 at 10:26 AM, avenger54 said:

Algo está mal con el anfitrión nuevamente. El servidor no funcionará después del 14 de agosto de todos modos, ya que ya no planeo usar este servidor, fueron extremadamente inconsistentes desde el mes pasado. Buscaré alternativas cuando tenga tiempo.

Si alguien sabe dónde alquilar un servidor ftp barato, siéntase libre de enviarme un mensaje.

How many GB?

5 hours ago, Dj_Xtremo said:

I heard from a friend that you can set up a free MEGA or GOOGLE account as an ftp server

I tried Amazon at first but it has annoying connection limitations. I doubt free servers have no limits.

2 hours ago, Ozyryz said:

Server Online???

No, sorry. Looking for a new server at the moment.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/9/2023 at 2:31 PM, avenger54 said:

I tried Amazon at first but it has annoying connection limitations. I doubt free servers have no limits.

No, sorry. Looking for a new server at the moment.

damn well good luck with the search.
ass the other guy said. standard google drive has 15gb storage and mega has 15 but you can do alot to upgrade it free to 50gb however there is a download limit per user unless you upgrade i think.. however mediafire is seems to have alot of versatility if u might wanna look into that and they are reliable.

Does anyone know if there is a guide for loading the skin files on a swimsuit that I've modded using Mod Maker?

For example, if I remove the bikini top using Mod Maker, it leaves empty holes where the game does not have a texture to load. I'm looking for information for how to set a DDS file to be loaded to replace the holes. 

image.png.380dd76a7a0733508db7b2a5d5c9c452.png

My apologies if this is a dumb question lol

1 hour ago, noodlebonk said:

Does anyone know if there is a guide for loading the skin files on a swimsuit that I've modded using Mod Maker?

For example, if I remove the bikini top using Mod Maker, it leaves empty holes where the game does not have a texture to load. I'm looking for information for how to set a DDS file to be loaded to replace the holes. 

image.png.380dd76a7a0733508db7b2a5d5c9c452.png

My apologies if this is a dumb question lol

You still need to replace the body with one without holes, not just take off the bikini

Someone can help me please, I installed 3D Vision Mod v2.3 and the makeup mod but when I press ALT +3 or 4 it not show any menu. if I press F1 shoews the 3D Vision Help screen so I think it sinstalled correctly. I installed some other costume nude mods too but not work. 
I use the Steam version.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What are the requirements for a server, and are there any specific details? If possible, we would greatly appreciate being able to provide a server. Your work has helped many beginners. come from your fans. My Email is 571244460@qq.com, I don't often visit this website, please connect me via Email.

Edited by 571244460
  • 1 month later...

Hi, i wanted to ask for help, so i tried the Mod maker and figured out how to use it, but after i take off parts of the swimsuit that i wanted, i notice that the nipple are missing (box of transparent). i tried looking up at the other mods text file to see how things work, but having no luck so far. i tried copying the common_basic_body fmt ib, and vb from the full nude basic bikini mod from knight77 to the new costume mod that i created and insert the ;swap body command with the new hesh in to the .ini file of my new mod but this too makes it even worse. i also receive a warning of shader not found. 

I attached my mod file just in case i did not explain well. please i need help :(

image_2024-01-28_071139360.png

Misaki SSR.ini

13 hours ago, violet_w said:

Hi, i wanted to ask for help, so i tried the Mod maker and figured out how to use it, but after i take off parts of the swimsuit that i wanted, i notice that the nipple are missing (box of transparent). i tried looking up at the other mods text file to see how things work, but having no luck so far. i tried copying the common_basic_body fmt ib, and vb from the full nude basic bikini mod from knight77 to the new costume mod that i created and insert the ;swap body command with the new hesh in to the .ini file of my new mod but this too makes it even worse. i also receive a warning of shader not found. 

I attached my mod file just in case i did not explain well. please i need help :(

image_2024-01-28_071139360.png

Misaki SSR.ini 1.28 kB · 0 downloads

It didn't work because the body you used from another mod has different weights, you have to copy the weights from the outfit you are using

This video explains the basics

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...