Venus Vacation Mod Manager v1.4 / Mod Maker v0.7

On 12/31/2022 at 3:39 PM, avenger54 said:

I was absent due to personal issues and situation in the country so I wasn't able to update Mod Manager and other tools. Really sorry about that.

I did start to write an updated version of Mod Manager but wasn't able to work on it because of all the issues. Hopefully I'll be able to resume the work in new year.

Managed to do it via hex edit, not as quick as the res app but does the trick for now.

Replace 8007000038040000 with 000F000040060000 for 3840x1600

On 1/1/2023 at 12:39 AM, avenger54 said:

I was absent due to personal issues and situation in the country so I wasn't able to update Mod Manager and other tools. Really sorry about that.

I did start to write an updated version of Mod Manager but wasn't able to work on it because of all the issues. Hopefully I'll be able to resume the work in new year.

Welcome back. I know it will be difficult to work on it for a few months, but let's take it easy and work on it.☺️

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2022 at 11:39 PM, avenger54 said:

由于个人问题和国内的情况,我缺席了,所以我不能更新Mod Manager和其他工具。真的很抱歉。

我确实开始写一个Mod Manager的更新版本,但是由于所有的问题,我没能完成它。希望我能在新的一年继续这项工作。

Welcome, and thanks for cmoing back, your mod are very useful for a new guy such me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, FreeZZeZ said:

How can I install mod packs with the mod manager that i downloaded from this site?

There's no way to do that, because the Mod Manager sadly doesn't have them in its database.

Every rar or zip you download from here has a folder with a mod, that folder needs to be manually moved to the \mods folder by you.

Skins go in the \Skins folder, makeup goes in \Appearance, SSR suit mods go in \Costumes\Mods, SR/R/N suit mods go in \Costumes\Mods (Non SSR), and so on.

Once they are extracted, they are added to your Mod Manager only, and the purpose of the manager in that case is to enable and disable the mods from there, instead of having to manually add or remove "DISABLED" to a mod's folder name to enable/disable it manually.

In my opinion it's best to disable or enable the mods manually and only use the mod manager to sort and manage your mods, or search mods for a suit you can't find a mod for here, by using the "search by costume" function. Unless the Mod Manager is updated with the capability of automatically adding the mods in the downloads section of the forum, and considering most mods are not in the downloads section anyway, it's of little use in the long run.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hi guys.. is the server okay? because nowdays i just cant connect to the server anymore. Whenever i tried to connect to the online storage it keep saying that "seems like there is no connection to the server". And i already turn off my everything like Antivirus firewall and even the Antivirus itself, and i also try with the other internet provider and the other wifi connection, as well runn as admin and its still showing me the same thing.. damn,, please tell me the server it`s just being maintenance or something about by avenger T_T, cause i hope now he has some time to working on the stuff again..

Edited by HeRoesZx
15 hours ago, HeRoesZx said:

hi guys.. is the server okay? because nowdays i just cant connect to the server anymore. Whenever i tried to connect to the online storage it keep saying that "seems like there is no connection to the server". And i already turn off my everything like Antivirus firewall and even the Antivirus itself, and i also try with the other internet provider and the other wifi connection, as well runn as admin and its still showing me the same thing.. damn,, please tell me the server it`s just being maintenance or something about by avenger T_T, cause i hope now he has some time to working on the stuff again..

Yeah, sorry, I forgot to pay for the server in time. Should be working now.

I want to make a better system for online functionality, ideally so people would be able to upload mods on their own but I unfortunately don't have much time to work on this right now.

6 hours ago, avenger54 said:

Yeah, sorry, I forgot to pay for the server in time. Should be working now.

I want to make a better system for online functionality, ideally so people would be able to upload mods on their own but I unfortunately don't have much time to work on this right now.

ooo i see.. thanks so much, i hope all your busyness stuff gets the best results. Youre the man.

Hey, sorry to bother, but I was following the YouTube tutorial for ModMaker and got stuck at the "merge 3dmigoto poses" part, because there's no such option being displayed for me. I'm pretty sure I followed the tutorial to the T, but I am a noob in Blender so some things I had to assume. I'm pressing F3 in stead of Space to bring up the search menu and it looks the same as the one in the video, but that might be worth mentioning (are they the same menu?).

Before the 47:30 mark (where I'm stuck), he goes into a weights view, but from my perspective he didn't actually change anything and just used that view to inspect the mesh, please correct me if I'm wrong and he actually changed something here. Other than that, I renamed each part of the outfit (incl. the "holes" body), selected them all and opened the search menu, but there's no merge function to be found.

I also have the full "white lace" body hidden and deselected. Could I have imported something wrong in a way that everything still looks the same as in the tutorial, but does not allow me to use the merge function? Is there another way I can access the function that isn't through the search menu?

Please if anyone can help it would mean a lot!

Capture4.PNG.e97238cb6d5a3d63011d2cbd2ad0e5e1.PNGCapture2.PNG.125caea6c9f78740176c91dd8e80a656.PNG

On 6/15/2023 at 9:24 AM, shapefan said:

Hey, sorry to bother, but I was following the YouTube tutorial for ModMaker and got stuck at the "merge 3dmigoto poses" part, because there's no such option being displayed for me. I'm pretty sure I followed the tutorial to the T, but I am a noob in Blender so some things I had to assume. I'm pressing F3 in stead of Space to bring up the search menu and it looks the same as the one in the video, but that might be worth mentioning (are they the same menu?).

Before the 47:30 mark (where I'm stuck), he goes into a weights view, but from my perspective he didn't actually change anything and just used that view to inspect the mesh, please correct me if I'm wrong and he actually changed something here. Other than that, I renamed each part of the outfit (incl. the "holes" body), selected them all and opened the search menu, but there's no merge function to be found.

I also have the full "white lace" body hidden and deselected. Could I have imported something wrong in a way that everything still looks the same as in the tutorial, but does not allow me to use the merge function? Is there another way I can access the function that isn't through the search menu?

Please if anyone can help it would mean a lot!

Capture4.PNG.e97238cb6d5a3d63011d2cbd2ad0e5e1.PNGCapture2.PNG.125caea6c9f78740176c91dd8e80a656.PNG

You need to download and install this file if you want to merge poses, if you already have it make sure it is installed properly especially the part that mentions

"- Install add-on, then check "Developer Extras" in "Edit -> Preferences -> Interface -> Display". 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2023 at 7:05 AM, sayamonz said:

You need to download and install this file if you want to merge poses, if you already have it make sure it is installed properly especially the part that mentions

"- Install add-on, then check "Developer Extras" in "Edit -> Preferences -> Interface -> Display". 

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, it looks like the online server is down again. After updating the graphics driver, the game wouldn't start, so I reinstalled the game. Unfortunately, I forgot to backup my mod(ㄒoㄒ). I very much hope that the server can be restored, if the online server is restored, please let me know, thank you very much!

23 minutes ago, srwjh said:

Hi, it looks like the online server is down again. After updating the graphics driver, the game wouldn't start, so I reinstalled the game. Unfortunately, I forgot to backup my mod(ㄒoㄒ). I very much hope that the server can be restored, if the online server is restored, please let me know, thank you very much!

Looks like server is down at the moment. I can't even access the site.

Update regarding the Mod Manager's server situation. They took the money for the month but the server isn't available still. The support doesn't answer to me since Friday. No idea what happened there but considering the situation I no longer plan to use this platform, they rised the price significantly and now it doesn't even work. At best the server will run for one more month IF the support will answer me and bring it back online.

Not sure when I'll be able to find an alternative server, I'm busy with work recently. I'll try to look for cheap servers in my free time and will update Mod Manager if I'll find one.

36 minutes ago, avenger54 said:

Update regarding the Mod Manager's server situation. They took the money for the month but the server isn't available still. The support doesn't answer to me since Friday. No idea what happened there but considering the situation I no longer plan to use this platform, they rised the price significantly and now it doesn't even work. At best the server will run for one more month IF the support will answer me and bring it back online.

Not sure when I'll be able to find an alternative server, I'm busy with work recently. I'll try to look for cheap servers in my free time and will update Mod Manager if I'll find one.

Thank you for your great work.

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Dj_Xtremo said:

Does anyone know why it doesn't connect?

Something is wrong with host again. The server won't work after 14th of august anyway since I no longer plan to use this server, they were extremely inconsistent since last month. Will look for alternatives when I'll have time.

If anyone knows where to rent cheap ftp server, feel free to dm me.