Venus Vacation Mod Manager v1.4 / Mod Maker v0.7

27 minutes ago, azndragon2222 said:

After i updated the hash database, keep getting these errors lingering on the game screen.  how do i get rid of them?

Hash database shouldn't be the cause since it doesn't interact with 3DMigoto in any way. Try to reinstall 3DMigoto. Also, try to run Mod Manager as administrator before you do it.

6 minutes ago, avenger54 said:

Hash database shouldn't be the cause since it doesn't interact with 3DMigoto in any way. Try to reinstall 3DMigoto. Also, try to run Mod Manager as administrator before you do it.

Reinstall of 3DMigoto fixed it....but now i gotta redo all my costume settings ?

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, ColdHarmonics said:

Is there a way to load a mod ini into ModMaker? I often do projects across multiple sessions and the tool is super convenient, but I have to set up my ini again every time, which admitted only takes a few seconds but is not great.

I had some ideas of loading ini files and turning the Maker into a proper mod editor but that'll require quite a time investment to code. Considering how overall interest in this project is rather low it's hard for me to justify the time investment unfortunately.

As for saving and loading though, I think I can add a system similar to current menu saving. This should be relatively easy to add.

4 hours ago, khanh8609vnz3 said:

Hi, I just new to this mod manager, I install some mod and disabled/enable it but it not apply right away like your video, I have to restart the game to make it work

Is it normal or depend on the mod that can be apply on fly?

You need to hit F10 to reload mods ingame.

Detected: Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml

Details: This program provides remote access to the computer it is installed on.

file: D:\Downloads\VV_ModManager_1.4.rar

webfile: D:\Downloads\VV_ModManager_1.4.rar|about:internet|pid:6252,ProcessStart:132632460808951242

So not sure what that process is supposed to do, but Defender is absolutely convinced it's a backdoor.

37 minutes ago, AngryGoat52 said:

So not sure what that process is supposed to do, but Defender is absolutely convinced it's a backdoor.

Well, I lack the knowledge about this kind of stuff, what can trigger it and how to avoid it. I'm not a professional coder and I quite literally learned C# along with Mod Manager's development.

So nothing I can do about it.

32 minutes ago, avenger54 said:

Well, I lack the knowledge about this kind of stuff, what can trigger it and how to avoid it. I'm not a professional coder and I quite literally learned C# along with Mod Manager's development.

So nothing I can do about it.

It's the .rar package. The individual files scan clean, but the rar is being flagged. How did you go about compressing them? WinRAR, or something else? Maybe try reuploading it as a .zip via Windows Explorer or 7zip, or .7z for that matter. It's real strange... 

9 minutes ago, AngryGoat52 said:

It's the .rar package. The individual files scan clean, but the rar is being flagged. How did you go about compressing them? WinRAR, or something else? Maybe try reuploading it as a .zip via Windows Explorer or 7zip, or .7z for that matter. It's real strange... 

Using WinRAR, yes. No idea, what can cause this.

@avenger54 do you think it's possible to add a hotkey script somehow in 3dmigoto mod.ini to turn on and off malfunction for swimsuit that has them? the black fan causes malfunction but to revert it you have to go through several clicks via the menu. and it's kind of cumbersome, I've been searching for this kind of mod for a while but nobody seems to make them. Ty

25 minutes ago, sakuravs said:

@avenger54 do you think it's possible to add a hotkey script somehow in 3dmigoto mod.ini to turn on and off malfunction for swimsuit that has them? the black fan causes malfunction but to revert it you have to go through several clicks via the menu. and it's kind of cumbersome, I've been searching for this kind of mod for a while but nobody seems to make them. Ty

Most likely that's impossible with 3dmigoto or via mods in general. Maybe you can do it via cheat engine but it'll be difficult and potentially can get you banned so better just switch malfuncions using normal way.

I get this error when trying to load hash info from latest frame dump in mod maker. What might be the cause? I tried with two different bikinis and got the same error message.

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at VV_ModMaker.Form1.button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4300.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
VV_ModMaker
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/El_Bu/Desktop/DMMGamePlayer/DOAX-VenusVacation/Mods/ModMaker_0.7.1/VV_ModMaker.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4270.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4300.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4320.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

3 hours ago, HarryOne said:

I get this error when trying to load hash info from latest frame dump in mod maker. What might be the cause? I tried with two different bikinis and got the same error message.

Is Mod Maker's .exe file in the same directory as FrameAnalysis folders?

7 hours ago, avenger54 said:

Is Mod Maker's .exe file in the same directory as FrameAnalysis folders?

Ah, yeah that fixed it. I had it in the Venus Vacation folder, but inside of a folder of it's own since that's how it extracted. Which now leads me to a different question. I'm guessing the answer is no, but is it possible to change the location of where 3DMigoto saves it's frame analysis?

Hi, I report a problem with mod manager, I was trying to update it and I don't know why but windows defender detect it as a virus and I'm not even able to open the archive. Windows keep deleting the archive and it deleted also the old mod manager that was already on my pc!

It was working fine last time I checked. Does anybody have any solution?

Thanks.

Ok, since another user on the previous page said that the problem should be in the compressed archive I tried to download the file on the phone, unzip and transfer to the pc and for the moment it is working! I hope windows will not detect it again as a virus!

I assume that Windows Defender had an update or something recently and now detects Mod Manager as a threat for some reason. Possibly because MM can modify files and folders. I lack the knowledge on how to write the app properly so having such functionality won't trigger av software.

The app itself is safe though, people use it for almost a year now without issues.