Venus Vacation Mod Manager v1.4 / Mod Maker v0.7

9 hours ago, juone06 said:

tq for amazing mod manager..it will nice if detect mod install at client, so at online mod archive have status ✔️ or someting like that or hidden mod already download, not double download for mod

That's an interesting suggestion. If I'll update Mod Manager again I'll consider implementing it.

8 hours ago, bustyhentai2020 said:

Can we get a resolution patcher with 5k - 5120x2880

Updated the tool ?

8 hours ago, bustyhentai2020 said:

maybe an update where we can enter our own custom resolutions?

Maybe sometime in the future but honestly I'm kinda lazy to write it. It's easier to just add requested resolutions.

Hi, is there a way through mod manager or costume customizer to set the starting costume of costume customizer when I reboot the game?

I mean when I close the game my character was wearing a costume and when I reopen is wearing another.

Thanks.

55 minutes ago, Perry_p said:

Hi, is there a way through mod manager or costume customizer to set the starting costume of costume customizer when I reboot the game?

I mean when I close the game my character was wearing a costume and when I reopen is wearing another.

Thanks.

I think if you press F10 the current outfit will be saved.

On 3/2/2021 at 10:08 AM, avenger54 said:

Venus Vacation Mod Manager v1.3

1.3.png.f5adee833bb7daa3b610c444a0975b97.png

An update I wanted to make for a while, now you'll be able to install and update 3DMigoto Base Mod using Mod Manager. Recent updates were a mess but I'll try to keep the updated version on the server. I also did some important bug fixes.

Download: 

@avenger54  I cant seem to get the Mod Manager to connect to the online database.  I never had a problem before?

image.png.8e4784d8ebb34cdf1bd8e1d714eb5916.png

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the work. I was able to get it working but I need some sort of instructions... none of the video links are working for me in this thread...

For instance what does it mean if some text is in green some black some red and others amber?

Thank

36 minutes ago, embdude said:

Thanks for the work. I was able to get it working but I need some sort of instructions... none of the video links are working for me in this thread...

For instance what does it mean if some text is in green some black some red and others amber?

Thank

I was finally able to see the videos!!! Helped a lot

Obviously red is a conflict and amber id's which ones.

How do I install a .zip file through the manager?

On 3/27/2021 at 10:23 AM, ColdHarmonics said:

I tried to use the Resolution patcher to run the game at 3440x1440 fullscreen, which is native for me. However, when launched, while the 3d looked right, the UI was stretched and there were black bars on the sides covering much of it. I am on steam and replaced the 4k default resolution. Any ideas?

I don't have widescreen monitor so I can't test unfortunately.

Maybe try this method and see if it'll work better for you.

On 3/28/2021 at 1:42 PM, embdude said:

How do I install a .zip file through the manager?

If .zip archive is compatible you'll see it in the Manager and can just right click and install. If it's not compatible - just unpack it normally into the \Mods\ folder.

On 3/29/2021 at 9:16 AM, ColdHarmonics said:

Hey, when I am using ModMaker to replace a mesh, it doesn't seem to correctly read the fmt file. For example, it is assigned stride = 76 when the stride of my mesh is in fact 80. I assume the stride chosen is based on the stride of the mesh I am replacing, but haven't checked. ModMaker 0.7.1 (latest?). Thanks!

It doesn't actually read anything so it assigns 76 by default. You can change the stride in resources menu

image.png.1065b9a68057bcd4ddd00ce7d290643c.png

On 3/30/2021 at 1:37 AM, xSn0wBlind said:

how do I install the mods on Steam? Sorry, I have no idea about something. :(

First you need to install the 3DMigoto Base Mod which you can do via Mod Manager. After that you just download mods and they should work.

Venus Vacation Mod Manager v1.4

1.4.png.bd7c016d0375c6a5e1ec79e33045299a.png

Added the support for Costume Customizer 2.1+. Now you can use all 240 mod pack slots with Mod Manager.

Also added the requested feature - online storage now shows already installed mods so you won't download stuff you already have.

Download: 

I didn't have much time to test everything, so please report any problems you encounter.

If you want to support the development and updates of Mod Manager you can do it via PayPal, any help is greatly appreciated!

Enjoy!