Creating poses using Blender? [FIXED]

Hello guys! does anyone know how to create poses on blender? i've tried these tutorial

But the script is not working for me and the other tutorial has the instructions in russian.

So i was wondering if anyone knows a tutorial to make poses in blender? because that's the only software i know how to use so far.

I can't really use the browser cause the internet where i live is a mess right now and the browsers are taking ages to load so im asking here for help :)

24 minutes ago, 27X said:

That's what Anton's tools are for, the batch file is for converting for export.

I just learned how to use it! now the thing is that i still don't know how to use the animation in-game, do i need to use CK or FNIS? or place it on someplace on the Data folder?

27 minutes ago, 27X said:

Are you not reading the readme or what, seriously. It's right there.

rename the created file to whatever you're going to replace, place the replaced-new anim in the proper folder.

what Readme? the only readme i see is full of nonsensical words let me show what my Readme says

=====================================
Animation Tools N3+28 1.6
by tktk
=====================================

E‚±‚ê‚͉½H

Blender‚Ń‚[ƒVƒ‡ƒ“‚âƒ|[ƒY‚ªŠÈ’P‚Éì¬Eo—Í‚ª‚Å‚«‚éAnimation Tools N3‚̃ŠƒMƒ“ƒO‚âƒXƒNƒŠƒvƒg‚ð‰ü—Ç‚µ‚½‚à‚Ì‚Å‚·B
‚±‚ê‚ÍBlender2.8ˆÈ~‘Ήž”Å‚Å‚·B

‰ü—Ç“_

EŽÀƒQ[ƒ€‚Å‚Ì“®‚«‚Æ‚¸‚ê‚È‚¢
EƒRƒ“ƒgƒ[ƒ‰[‚ÌF•ª‚¯
EƒRƒ“ƒgƒ[ƒ‰[‚̃JƒXƒ^ƒ€ƒVƒFƒCƒv‰»
E˜‰ñ‚è‚̉ü‘PB˜r‚à˜A“®‚µ‚Ä“®‚­‚Ì‚ðƒpƒlƒ‹‚ÅØ‚è‘Ö‚¦‰Â”\B
E‰ñ“]‚µ‚©‚È‚¢ƒRƒ“ƒgƒ[ƒ‰[‚͈ړ®ƒL[(G)‚ʼnñ“]‚Å‚«‚é‚悤‚É
EŒ¨AŽwA‰ñ“]‚ɧŒÀ•t‚¯
E‚©‚©‚Æ‹N“_‚̉ñ“]ƒRƒ“ƒgƒ[ƒ‰[‚ð‰ü—Ç
E˜r‚ÌFK/IK‚ÌØ‚è‘Ö‚¦’ljÁ
E•\Ž¦‚âFK/IKØ‚è‘Ö‚¦‚̃pƒlƒ‹‚ðƒvƒƒpƒeƒB‚ɒljÁ
E•Ší—p‚ÌIK‚âƒ|[ƒY‚̒ljÁ

EŽg‚¢•û
’j«‚Ü‚½‚Í•Ší•t‚«ƒ‚[ƒVƒ‡ƒ“ì‚肽‚¢ê‡‚ÍMale.blendƒtƒ@ƒCƒ‹A—«ƒ‚[ƒVƒ‡ƒ“‚ÍFemale.blend‚ð‹N“®‚µ‚Ä‚­‚¾‚³‚¢B

Eo—Í•û–@
•K‚¸Female.blend‚ÆMale.blend‚Æ“¯‚¶ƒtƒHƒ‹ƒ_‚ÉtoolƒtƒHƒ‹ƒ_‚ÆconvertƒtƒHƒ‹ƒ_‚ª‚ ‚é‚悤‚É‚µ‚Ü‚·B
‰E‰º‚̃XƒNƒŠƒvƒgŽÀsiRun Scriptj‚ð‰Ÿ‚µ‚Ä‚­‚¾‚³‚¢B

‚µ‚΂炭‚·‚é‚ÆconvertƒtƒHƒ‹ƒ_‚ɃAƒNƒVƒ‡ƒ“–¼.hkx‚Ì–¼‘O‚Åo—Í‚³‚ê‚Ä‚¢‚Ü‚·B(ƒfƒtƒHƒ‹ƒg‚ÍDefaultPose.hkx)
‚±‚ê‚ðƒXƒJƒCƒŠƒ€‚̃Aƒjƒ[ƒVƒ‡ƒ“‚̃tƒHƒ‹ƒ_‚É’u‚¢‚ÄŽg‚Á‚Ä‚­‚¾‚³‚¢B

Ú‚µ‚¢ƒ|[ƒYEƒ‚[ƒVƒ‡ƒ“‚Ìì‚è•û‚͈ȉº‚Ìmodì¬wiki‚ð‚²——‚­‚¾‚³‚¢B
https://w.atwiki.jp/skyrim_mod/pages/48.html

======================================
FK/IK‚ÌØ‚è‘Ö‚¦ƒpƒlƒ‹(NƒL[‰Ÿ‚·‚Æo‚éƒvƒƒpƒeƒBƒEƒBƒ“ƒhƒE‚̈ê”Ô‰º‚É•\Ž¦‚³‚ê‚Ü‚·B)‚ðŽg‚¤ê‡‚Í
ƒXƒNƒŠƒvƒg‚ÌŽ©“®‹N“®‚ðŽg‚Á‚Ä‚Ü‚·‚Ì‚ÅAƒZƒLƒ…ƒŠƒeƒB‚ÌŠÖŒWãAˆÈ‰º‚̎臂ðs‚Á‚Ä‚­‚¾‚³‚¢B

1. File¨User Preferences¨File¨Auto Run Pyton Scripts‚ðƒ`ƒFƒbƒN‚ð“ü‚ê‚ÄSave User Setting‰Ÿ‚µ‚Ä‚­‚¾‚³‚¢B(ˆê‰ñ‚Ì‚Ý)
2. ‹N“®“x‚ɉæ–ʉEã‚ÌReload Trusted‚ð‰Ÿ‚·B¦ŠJ‚¢‚½Žž‚Ìó‘Ô‚ÉŠª‚«–ß‚é‚Ì‚Å•K‚¸‹N“®Žž‚ɉŸ‚·‚±‚ÆI

˜r‚ÌFK/IK‚ÌØ‚è‘Ö‚¦‚ÍIK Strength‚ð0‚É‚·‚é‚ÆFK‚ÉA1‚¾‚ÆIK‚Å“®‚«‚Ü‚·B
Visibility‚Å•\Ž¦”ñ•\Ž¦‚ÌØ‚è‘Ö‚¦‚ªo—ˆ‚Ü‚·BFKŽg‚¤‚Æ‚«‚ÍFK‚ðƒIƒ“‚É‚µ‚Ä‚­‚¾‚³‚¢B
Skeleton‚̓oƒjƒ‰‚̃{[ƒ“‚ð•\Ž¦‚Å‚«‚Ü‚·‚Ì‚Åo—ÍŽž‚É•Ö—˜‚Å‚·B
======================================

F•ª‚¯‚Å‚·‚ª
Ô‚ªˆÚ“®‚ÌIK(‘«‚ÆŽè)
—΂ª‰ñ“]‚݂̂̃Rƒ“ƒgƒ[ƒ‰[
‚ªƒ^[ƒQƒbƒg(•I‚Æ•G)
—΂ª‚»‚Ì‘¼(ƒx[ƒX‚Ƙƒx[ƒX)‚Å‚·B

•ÒWŽž‚É‚ÍŽg‚í‚È‚¢ƒoƒjƒ‰‚̃{[ƒ“‚̃ŒƒCƒ„[‚ð”ñ•\Ž¦‚É‚µ‚Ä‚ ‚è‚Ü‚·B
o—ÍŽž‚É‚Íuƒ|[ƒYƒ‚[ƒhv‚ʼn½‚©‚µ‚ç‚̃Rƒ“ƒgƒ[ƒ‰[‚ð‘I‘ð‚µ‚½ó‘Ô‚Åo—Í‚µ‚Ä‚­‚¾‚³‚¢(modì¬wikiŽQÆ)B

‹–‘øŠÖŒW

Œ³XAnimation Tools N3‚ªƒIƒŠƒWƒiƒ‹‚̃c[ƒ‹‚Å‚·B
Œ´ìŽÒ‚ÌAntonŽ‚©‚ç”z•z‹–‰Â‚Í‚Æ‚Á‚Ä‚Ü‚·B
o—Í‚µ‚½ƒ|[ƒY‚⃂[ƒVƒ‡ƒ“‚Í‚¨D‚«‚É‚¨Žg‚¢‚­‚¾‚³‚¢B
by tktk

Credit
Animation Tools N3 - Anton.

Log
2014.05.19 1.0    ŒöŠJB
2014.07.25 1.1    “ª‚ÆŽñ‚̃Rƒ“ƒgƒ[ƒ‰[‚ð‚‚¯‚éB‘«‚̃Rƒ“ƒgƒ[ƒ‰[‚ÌŒ`ó‚Ì•ÏXBƒoƒjƒ‰‚̃{[ƒ“‚ðƒŒƒCƒ„[•ª‚¯‚Ä”ñ•\Ž¦‚ÉB
        ŠÔˆá‚Á‚Ä“®‚©‚µ‚â‚·‚¢ƒ{[ƒ“‚̈ړ®§ŒÀB
2015.03.23 1.2    —«‰EŽè‚ÌŽw‚̂‚Ȃª‚Á‚Ä‚¢‚È‚¢‰ÓŠ‚ÌC³B’j«¶Žè–òŽw‚̉“®”͈͂ª‹·‚¢–â‘è‚ÌC³B‚‚Üæ‚ÌIK”pŽ~B‚©‚©‚Ƃ̃Rƒ“ƒgƒ[ƒ‰[‚Ì‹““®‚ð•ÏXB
        ƒfƒtƒHƒ‹ƒg‚ʼnñ“]‚̃}ƒjƒsƒ…ƒŒ[ƒ^‚ÉB
2015.04.17 1.3    ˜r‚ÌFK/IK‚ÌØ‚è‘Ö‚¦B•\Ž¦‚âFK/IK‚ÌÝ’èƒpƒlƒ‹’ljÁB‚‚Ü掲‚̉ñ“](ZŽ²‚Ì‚Ý)‚Ì•œŠˆB‚‚Ü掲‰ñ“]‚Í•G‚à˜A“®B
2015.07.25 1.4b    ‘«‚â˜r‚È‚Ç‚ª‚æ‚賊m‚Ȉʒu‚Åo—Í‚³‚ê‚é‚悤‚ÉB˜Žü‚è‚̉“®‰ü‘P(˜IK”pŽ~Aspine0’ljÁ)B•I‚̉“®‚ª‚µ‚â‚·‚­Bƒx[ƒXƒRƒ“ƒgƒ[ƒ‰[‚Å‘Sg‰ñ“]‚·‚é‚悤‚ÉB
        3lÌŽ‹“_‚̃Jƒƒ‰ˆÊ’uƒ{[ƒ“(Camera3rd [Cam3])‚ð’ljÁB’PˆÊ‚ðskyrim‚Ì1Unit(1Unit/–ñ1.4cm‚ÆŒ¾‚í‚ê‚Ä‚¢‚ÄAblender“à‚Å‚Ím•\‹L‚È‚Ì‚ÅŽÀŽ¿100”{)‘Š“–‚ÉÝ’èB—áblender‚Ì80m=skyrim‚Ì80unit
        o—ÍŽž‚̃‚[ƒVƒ‡ƒ“•âŠ®‚ðÅ“K‰»B—«‚̓oƒjƒ‰ƒ{ƒfƒB‚ª•W€‚ÉBUNPƒ{ƒfƒB‚Íã‚̃ŒƒCƒ„[¶‚©‚ç3‚–ڂɂ ‚è‚Ü‚·B˜‚Ì“®‚«‚ɘr‚ª’Ç]‚·‚é‚©‚̃Iƒ“EƒIƒt’ljÁBƒpƒlƒ‹‚ÌSpineArm‚ð0‚É‚·‚é‚Ǝ肪˜‚ɘA“®‚µ‚Ü‚¹‚ñB

2015.08.07 1.4RC—¼Žè•ŠíIKA•Šíƒ‚[ƒVƒ‡ƒ“—p‘Ò‹@ƒ|[ƒY‚ð’j«—p‚̂ݒljÁB—«”Å‚ÌŽèŽñ‚ª‚¸‚ê‚É‚­‚­B
2015.10.31 1.4    ‰º”¼g(Previs)‚̉ñ“]ƒRƒ“ƒgƒ[ƒ‰[‚ð’ljÁBƒRƒ“ƒgƒ[ƒ‰[‚ÌŒ`ó‰ü‘PB
2016.06.29 1.5  ‚¨‚»‚ç‚­99%‚¸‚ê‚Ü‚¹‚ñBŽw‚ÌIK‚ÆŽw‘S‘̂̃Rƒ“ƒgƒ[ƒ‰[‚àíœB‘S‘Ì“I‚ɃRƒ“ƒgƒ[ƒ‰[‚ÌŒ`ó“™‚ð’²®B•â•ƒ{[ƒ“‚̃TƒCƒY‚ð‘å‚«‚­B
        IKƒ{[ƒ“‚É’Ç]‚·‚éFK‚ðÝ’è(IK‚ð0AFK track IK‚ð1‚ŃIƒ“)IK‚ÆFK‚𕹗p‚Å‚«‚Ü‚·A’Êí‚ÌIK‚ƈႢŽèŽñ‚ªŒÅ’è‚Å‚«‚¸AFK‚àIKƒ{[ƒ“’†S‚̉ñ“]‚É‚È‚è‚Ü‚·B
        ’PˆÊ‚ðŽÀۂ̈ړ®—Ê‚É‹ß‚¢0.965”{mƒXƒP[ƒ‹‚É•ÏXBƒJƒƒ‰ˆÊ’uƒ{[ƒ“‚ÌŒü‚«C³B
        —«‚ÌŽè‚̃TƒCƒY‚ðo—ÍŽž‚Å‚È‚­ABlenderã‚Å0.8517”{‚É‚µ‚ăQ[ƒ€“à‚Æ“¯‚¶‚ÉB
        —¼Žè•ŠíIK‚̉ü—ÇA•Ší‚ð’¼Ú“®‚©‚³‚¸‚ɉEŽè’†S‚ɶŽè‚ª’Ç]‚·‚é•ûŽ®‚ÉBFK’†‚ͶŽè‚Ì‚ÝIK‚Å‘€ì‰Â”\B
        ƒpƒlƒ‹‚©‚ç•Ší‚Ì•\Ž¦‚ðƒIƒ“ƒIƒt‰Â”\‚ÉB•Ší‚ÌŒ•æ‚Ì‹OÕƒgƒ‰ƒbƒN—p‚Ƀ_ƒ~[ƒ{[ƒ“‚ð’ljÁ
        blender‚̃XƒNƒŠƒvƒg‚©‚ç’¼Úhkx‚É•ÏŠ·‚µ‚ÄAƒXƒJƒCƒŠƒ€‚̃tƒHƒ‹ƒ_‚ɃRƒs[‚·‚é‹@”\‚ðƒXƒNƒŠƒvƒg‚ɒljÁBÚ‚µ‚­‚Ío—̓XƒNƒŠƒvƒg‚ð“Ç‚ñ‚Å‚­‚¾‚³‚¢B
2019.12.12 1.6  N3 Rig Custom‚©‚çN3+‚É–¼‘O•ÏXBBlender2.8ˆÈ~”Å‚ð—pˆÓBƒRƒ“ƒo[ƒg—pƒtƒ@ƒCƒ‹‚𓯫‚µ‚ÄN3–{‘̂̃_ƒEƒ“ƒ[ƒh‚ª•s—v‚ÉBƒRƒ“ƒo[ƒg—p‚̃tƒ@ƒCƒ‹‚ðtoolƒtƒHƒ‹ƒ_‚É‚Ü‚Æ‚ß‚Ü‚µ‚½BƒfƒtƒHƒ‹ƒg‚Åhkxƒtƒ@ƒCƒ‹‚ðconvertƒtƒHƒ‹ƒ_‚Éo—Í‚·‚é‚悤•ÏXBŒy”÷‚ÈC³B

29 minutes ago, 27X said:

Are you not reading the readme or what, seriously. It's right there.

rename the created file to whatever you're going to replace, place the replaced-new anim in the proper folder.

If your readme is actually in english, mind copy and pasting it here for me? please

I. Start with Blender:

1. Open dummy file "Example.blend" with vanilla skeleton and body in Blender 2.62+
2. Set: begin frame to "0", last frame to "1" and framerate to "1" (already DONE in dummy file)
3. Create your own pose
4. Stay in "POSE" mode and copy script with [CTRL]-[V] from TXT file to the Blender's script window (already DONE in dummy file)
5. Check for the file "skeleton_female.txt" to be present in the same directory with dummy file
6. Run script (Armature must be selected and in "POSE" mode)
7. Now we have TXT file with animation in the same folder with dummy file

II. Feed the TXT file to the "KFmaker.exe":

1. Check for the file "empty.kf" to be present in the same directory with "KFmaker.exe"
2. Write in command prompt:  "KFmaker.exe empty.kf zBoneKeys.txt" and press [Enter]
3. Now we have KF file with animation in the same folder with name "empty_new.kf"

III. Convert KF to HKX:

1. Download "hkxcmd.exe" (from Nexus for example: "http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/1797")
2. Place this tool and vanilla skeleton file "skeleton.hkx" to the same folder with "empty_new.kf" file
3. Write in command prompt: "hkxcmd.exe convertkf skeleton.hkx empty_new.kf empty_new.hkx" and press [Enter]
4. Well done, now we have HKX file "empty_new.hkx" with our new animation

That's all !

Give desired name to the file "empty_new.hkx" for your animation (for example: "mt_idle.hkx") and place it to the appropriate game's folder.

PS: to simplify task (and skip part II. and III.) i wrote BAT file "Convert.bat". Run it and you will get your animation already in file "empty_new.hkx".

For any case, sorry for my English, i tried to be clear.

3 hours ago, 27X said:

I. Start with Blender:

1. Open dummy file "Example.blend" with vanilla skeleton and body in Blender 2.62+
2. Set: begin frame to "0", last frame to "1" and framerate to "1" (already DONE in dummy file)
3. Create your own pose
4. Stay in "POSE" mode and copy script with [CTRL]-[V] from TXT file to the Blender's script window (already DONE in dummy file)
5. Check for the file "skeleton_female.txt" to be present in the same directory with dummy file
6. Run script (Armature must be selected and in "POSE" mode)
7. Now we have TXT file with animation in the same folder with dummy file

II. Feed the TXT file to the "KFmaker.exe":

1. Check for the file "empty.kf" to be present in the same directory with "KFmaker.exe"
2. Write in command prompt:  "KFmaker.exe empty.kf zBoneKeys.txt" and press [Enter]
3. Now we have KF file with animation in the same folder with name "empty_new.kf"

III. Convert KF to HKX:

1. Download "hkxcmd.exe" (from Nexus for example: "http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/1797")
2. Place this tool and vanilla skeleton file "skeleton.hkx" to the same folder with "empty_new.kf" file
3. Write in command prompt: "hkxcmd.exe convertkf skeleton.hkx empty_new.kf empty_new.hkx" and press [Enter]
4. Well done, now we have HKX file "empty_new.hkx" with our new animation

That's all !

Give desired name to the file "empty_new.hkx" for your animation (for example: "mt_idle.hkx") and place it to the appropriate game's folder.

PS: to simplify task (and skip part II. and III.) i wrote BAT file "Convert.bat". Run it and you will get your animation already in file "empty_new.hkx".

For any case, sorry for my English, i tried to be clear.

Sorry for the delay! i'll see if it works! thanks for the info :)

On 4/30/2020 at 7:35 PM, 27X said:

N1 is for 2.49

N2 is for 2.6+

N3 is for 2.8+

Hello! so sorry for the Delay, some things came up and took me  lot to get them done, now i've follow the tutorial, but the problem is that i don't understand the

"Check for the file "skeleton_female.txt" to be present in the same directory with dummy file"

I think you're using a different version, im using N3 and it has a totally different layout when compared to the instructions you gave me because the part

"Check for the file "skeleton_female.txt" to be present in the same directory with dummy file"

Is no where to be seen, i don't see any Skeleton_female.txt anywhere.

For the record, im using N3+28 tools

i got them from the tutorial you link me and the tutorial i linked, here, take a look HERE, im also using the latest version of blender

so the instructions you gave me, i can't use.

Have you succesfully made poses with these tools?

2 hours ago, 27X said:

yes.

secondly the video I posted has custom anims in it.

Yes, but is not useful to me, i talked to the guy that made the video, his animations works because they replace the ingame combat animations, im talking about a standalone static pose, which is very different from making a replcer.

2 hours ago, Jexsam said:

I follow the tutorial but at first the script had an error and i couldn't move to the next step, then i just move both the N3 file and blender directory to my Exterior harddrive, that fixed the issue, but now the issue i have is the FNIS one, i replaced the first animation with mine, but when i go ingame an use it my character is in T-pose. what's wrong here? anything i can do to fix it?

This is the pose i made on blender:

Example_Female_UNP.png.8f5e0e038b439f01e29a9a18a1140085.png

This is the outcome ingame:

20200502121952_1.thumb.jpg.1b1df9b29b12e3573704a8740026c5e6.jpg

2 hours ago, Pickle_Juice said:

Yes, but is not useful to me, i talked to the guy that made the video, his animations works because they replace the ingame combat animations, im talking about a standalone static pose, which is very different from making a replcer.

the difference is you annotating the pose's behavior attributes, which you probably haven't done.

then FNIS is not the problem, something is wrong with your export setup.....unfortunately my terminology & knowledge is 3dsmax based.

possible things that come to mind:

no keyframes set in time line, so nothing to export.

node list / skeleton.txt is empty, so nothing to connect the animation data to.

the skeleton's node names don't match the node list / skeleton.txt (a common mistake made in max when working with more than one actor at a time)

hkxcmd fucked something up or was not setup correctly. (most likely cause)

1 hour ago, 27X said:

the difference is you annotating the pose's behavior attributes, which you probably haven't done.

I don't know what that is...

1 hour ago, Collygon said:

Hey Pickle! We can figure this out. Could you send me your .hkx and I can take a look?

Hey! here's the .hkx  FNISSPc001.hkx

Also in the "Convert" thingy the questions never showed up for me, the ones you have to type "Y" or whatever.

Is that a problem or just an update made by the author?

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

then FNIS is not the problem, something is wrong with your export setup.....unfortunately my terminology & knowledge is 3dsmax based.

possible things that come to mind:

no keyframes set in time line, so nothing to export.

node list / skeleton.txt is empty, so nothing to connect the animation data to.

the skeleton's node names don't match the node list / skeleton.txt (a common mistake made in max when working with more than one actor at a time)

hkxcmd fucked something up or was not setup correctly. (most likely cause)

well, i actually never done anything related to the "Skeleton.txt" besides puting the Filepath to it, do i have to do more with it?

2 hours ago, Pickle_Juice said:

I don't know what that is...

Hey! here's the .hkx  FNISSPc001.hkx

Also in the "Convert" thingy the questions never showed up for me, the ones you have to type "Y" or whatever.

Is that a problem or just an update made by the author?

well, i actually never done anything related to the "Skeleton.txt" besides puting the Filepath to it, do i have to do more with it?

You're the second person I've helped with that issue. I have no clue why, but for some reason some people don't get the complete script when they download it. It's bizarre.

Here is a complete one:

Convert.bat

Also, your .hkx worked for me, but it's not the same one as pictured? Is the pose in the image below correct? Or did you send me the wrong one?

Spoiler

72850_20200502150300_1.png.781c990c69c1299594a2bb5422deb563.png

6 minutes ago, Collygon said:

You're the second person I've helped with that issue. I have no clue why, but for some reason some people don't get the complete script when they download it. It's bizarre.

Here is a complete one:

Convert.bat 1023 B · 0 downloads

Also, your .hkx worked for me, but it's not the same one as pictured? Is the pose in the image below correct? Or did you send me the wrong one?

Reveal hidden contents

72850_20200502150300_1.png.781c990c69c1299594a2bb5422deb563.png

Oh thanks! i'll see if that fixes that.

Also no, that's not the pose, i think i sended you the wrong one, let me create the new one with the .bat file you sended me, i already have my pose save on a different blender file, so it will be quick.

Please hang on.