IGNORED

Give birth in hospital

Why my pregnant female sims, never gives birth in hospital? When the baby is about to born, I get a message, then I chose the name and it magically appears in a baby cot.

I don't even get any message during pregnancy.

All this happens when I get accidentaly pregnant during my whore job (nisa's wicked perversion): maybe this is the cause?

Thanks

1 hour ago, Crashdown117 said:

You need to actively make your Sim go to hospital, once labor kicks in. I think it's a self-interaction (click on your active Sim), but I don't know for sure.

Thanks for the answer. Maybe you're right, but once I wanted to have a baby and I made "fiki fiki". In that case it seems to me that the hospital interaction came automatically.

Anyway, thanks again and I will try.

51 minutes ago, Oops19 said:

Do you have GTW (Get to Work expansion pack) installed? Without it this may be the normal behaviour.

17 hours ago, Crashdown117 said:

You need to actively make your Sim go to hospital, once labor kicks in. I think it's a self-interaction (click on your active Sim), but I don't know for sure.

I think it is likely a combination of these two issues.

You definitely need the "Get to Work" expansion to even go to the hospital.

1 hour ago, jonathanlivingston said:

I have to actively make my sim go to hospital

Yes, yes you do. If you have a bassinet on your lot already, you could just click on it and click on Have Baby. Clicking on Go to Hospital gives you the choice of an active trip or rabbit hole.

But doing nothing will just result in an uncomfortable sim.