[mod] Kurin RJW edition

Hello I've been getting the red line "Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.BodyPartGroupDef named Shoulder (wanter=bodyPartGroups)" whenever I start up the game with the newest update from the mod here. Though I've read that the author themselves would be away from their computer for a while, I just wanted to give a heads up about this issue; Since I'm not sure if this is harmless gameplay-wise or not. While the other error (Nymphomaniac trait) is harmless on it's on way since I haven't had RJW installed yet while I'm testing the mod out. 
image.png.1792b2482afb8a7bf4112d35d9becd23.png

Mod list (Testing without other mods to see if there was any conflicts or just the mod itself):
-Harmony

-Core

-Royalty

-Hugslib

-HAR 2.0

-De-Generalize Work

-Kurin RJW Edition

Log: https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/c05d01187a4e9f7bf8248fb934396f79

13 hours ago, kiri42 said:

Hello I've been getting the red line "Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.BodyPartGroupDef named Shoulder (wanter=bodyPartGroups)" whenever I start up the game with the newest update from the mod here. Though I've read that the author themselves would be away from their computer for a while, I just wanted to give a heads up about this issue; Since I'm not sure if this is harmless gameplay-wise or not. While the other error (Nymphomaniac trait) is harmless on it's on way since I haven't had RJW installed yet while I'm testing the mod out. 
image.png.1792b2482afb8a7bf4112d35d9becd23.png

Mod list (Testing without other mods to see if there was any conflicts or just the mod itself):
-Harmony

-Core

-Royalty

-Hugslib

-HAR 2.0

-De-Generalize Work

-Kurin RJW Edition

Log: https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/c05d01187a4e9f7bf8248fb934396f79

I am aware of these issues. I'll fix them soon

14 hours ago, qwe123qweqweqwe said:

Sounds cool,thanks!

I think the debuff depends on people its a "empathy" thing.Some people have a mood control may think it sucks some may think it good makes Kurin more,um,more "Kurin"?

Well its up to you.

About the Garam Soronarr talking,it doesn't need right?That Garam, Race Addon,i think i didn't use it because the mod said its imcompatibility with rjw(or rjw Kurin?i forget it),but i used Garam, Advanced Apparel cause the mod said its need.

i don't really sure what that mod is for but both of them its unupdate yet(in the workshop),if any of them is needed,is it fine to use the 1.1 version on 1.2?

I have removed all relation to garam in the mod. Advanced apparel didn't work as well as i liked and since it isn't updated to 1.2 it was even more reason to remove it.

The race addon is just fucked in general. Visually appealing, but ultimately an incompatible mess of stolen coding.
As for the kurin moodlet. I wouldn't be opposed to adding it back as a trait for kurin. The consequence is intense xenophobia. maybe I'll make the warlike faction have it as a common trait.

On 8/23/2020 at 12:40 PM, MaroonToon said:

Woah woah, chill out. no worries! I'm not offended.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by checksums and timestamps. I put the details about what changed in the post.

I have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to .dll. I included one because it re adds the noose trap into the game. i have no idea what you're talking about with "issues"
if there are issues, then let me know. I don't recommend you use garam at all because it is a broken mess and ultimately incompatible with RJW. hence why I made this version

I don't remember.. Someone was making a really big deal about must use Garam Apparel and De-generalized work. They were fairly vehement that we MUST use those. As to why? I haven't a clue. 

There was a another mod maker perhaps. I don't know. Maybe the Ogre ones that said we needed it. 

Just wanted you to know that your work is appreciated and loved.. That's all. shrug 

p.s. You only forgot one thing about foxes... During matingm it literally sounds like bloody murder, the females will orgasm and lock the mates to them.. They look silly afterward but in that moment they will make the most blood curdling scream. The neighbors will complain. ;D Cops will arrive at the door. You will be stuck inside her.

Thats good,cause i don't want to install anymod i don't want to burdening my pc.

And i just cheak it,Kurin needs Advanced apparel and De-generalized(in the mod list it saids) and the rjw animation need JecsTools...(JecsTools is needed right?although it looks like for startwar).Thats three mod i install for the rjw that i don't want to.

My kurin is HAR edition1.1(thats the only one i see in the download page before),so after updates to 1.2 renamed RJWedition even there is a error tells me to use Advanced apparel i can just ignore it?

Btw now i understand De-generalized is needed so whats HAR2.0?it looks like a new thing(i may didn't have it before i even don't know what is that),both are needed to run Kurin right?

Thank u for doing the the support.

7 hours ago, qwe123qweqweqwe said:

Thats good,cause i don't want to install anymod i don't want to burdening my pc.

And i just cheak it,Kurin needs Advanced apparel and De-generalized(in the mod list it saids) and the rjw animation need JecsTools...(JecsTools is needed right?although it looks like for startwar).Thats three mod i install for the rjw that i don't want to.

My kurin is HAR edition1.1(thats the only one i see in the download page before),so after updates to 1.2 renamed RJWedition even there is a error tells me to use Advanced apparel i can just ignore it?

Btw now i understand De-generalized is needed so whats HAR2.0?it looks like a new thing(i may didn't have it before i even don't know what is that),both are needed to run Kurin right?

HAR is humanoid alien race framework. All race mods need it. If you're using the latest version, you do not need AdvancedApparel. jecstools isn't needed. No clue where you heard that from. I think the bondage plus mod needs it, but that's all.

you really don't seem to know how rimworld mods work. you'll only run into performance issues if you have a LOT of mods. library mods have minimal performance impact.

19 hours ago, MaroonToon said:

HAR is humanoid alien race framework. All race mods need it. If you're using the latest version, you do not need AdvancedApparel. jecstools isn't needed. No clue where you heard that from. I think the bondage plus mod needs it, but that's all.

you really don't seem to know how rimworld mods work. you'll only run into performance issues if you have a LOT of mods. library mods have minimal performance impact.

oic lol i didn't get that shortform,yes i have humanoid alien race.

the rjw animation framework saids it need jecstools on the mod list page,i am not sure but i think i should fallow his redwords.

yes,um but maybe not really,i don't know anyabout coding,but i did some custom on some mod like maybe edit a trait,i know about the performance problem,thats why i want to know if some mod is unnecessary.

anyway thanks for all the support,thats all of my question!

Sorry to bother you MaroonToon, but I've started to see an error with the latest version of Kurin, specifically the faction isn't generating properly (or at all as it is) on both initial worldgen and using VFE's faction discovery system (which throws a red error, this is included at the end of the log attached).  This issue does not effect existing saves and did not exist on the old version just a couple of days ago.  Nothing else (other than the Nymph issue kiri42 reported) is an issue, Kurin Pawns generate and behave as normal.

My guess is that VFE is probably the problem, but because they absorbed Faction Discovery it's probably something that should be addressed (the fact that I run with quite a bit of stuff that requires it has everything nothing to do with it).

HugsLib log here

3 hours ago, DyrantCore said:

Sorry to bother you MaroonToon, but I've started to see an error with the latest version of Kurin, specifically the faction isn't generating properly (or at all as it is) on both initial worldgen and using VFE's faction discovery system (which throws a red error, this is included at the end of the log attached).  This issue does not effect existing saves and did not exist on the old version just a couple of days ago.  Nothing else (other than the Nymph issue kiri42 reported) is an issue, Kurin Pawns generate and behave as normal.

My guess is that VFE is probably the problem, but because they absorbed Faction Discovery it's probably something that should be addressed (the fact that I run with quite a bit of stuff that requires it has everything nothing to do with it).

HugsLib log here

I am aware of the issue and will upload a fixed version soon

On 8/25/2020 at 5:51 AM, qwe123qweqweqwe said:

It took me a while to figure it out as well.. HAR... Litterally a forehead slap and "I can't believe I didn't see it." HAR aka Human Alien Races.. And yeah version 2.0 is pretty common for a ton of stuff. So no shame. I didn't know it either had it in my mod list for Kurin, Kijin, Rabbies, Ratkin, Androids... Didn't even know or understand is a sub-library that pretty much every alien race needs. big oof on my part.

In defense the Garam Advanced Apparel is really lightweight it's nothing like the Rabbies or Ratikin stuff. They did split it away from the  Garam General BIG package which as you can see above even the O.G. contributor isn't happy with it.

I don't know what the de-generalized work does to be honest. if t is some sort of optimization for ticks in game time or jobs and tasks the pawns do. Honestly my pawns seem to be really really really dumb. They will both restack all the kibble in a line for kibble and hay into one pile.. But will attempt to split stockpiles values between stockpiles.. "NO" I yelled in anger at my computer when I saw the omnibots stealing the hump-shroom, condoms out of my *AHEM* School for misguided women with attractive traits but belonging to the incorrect faction to work in my brothel finishing school. Just think of a regular prison except it's filled with MDA/MDMA, Dildos and Amber Heards and every so often they get a trait releaser from polaris bloc applied OR they get a joy wire and a fancy room to do cam shows from / service clients.

Overall, ti's the few requirements are a-okay I still don't know what the de-generalized work thing does to be honest. AND if it should be before or after common sense and better pawn rules, better pawn control.. etc..

12 hours ago, MaroonToon said:

I am aware of the issue and will upload a fixed version soon

Thanks, your latest update has completely fixed the issue.

10 hours ago, HiShmexDrive said:

I don't know what the de-generalized work does to be honest. 

De-Generalized work "reverts" the change to work speed that hit in 1.1 (They lumped a number of [Work]Speed defitions into a single stat (GeneralLaborSpeed, if you're curious)), it made a large number of trait and race mods stop functioning as intended, several modders couldn't really just jump up to the new generalized stat thematically, so Alias went in and rebuilt the speed stats underneath the general labor speed stat (for compatibility).

7 minutes ago, Soronarr said:

Hmm..seems Kurins break world generation. I get 5 settlements generated and then an error with "object referrence not set to instance".

Also something about a Kurnin Nymph?

have you tried latest version?

I coulda sworn i fixed that

I've been getting a fair amount of Kurin clothing generating on random visiting pawns (friendly & hostile) causing pink boxes. It is something easily fixed using Character Edit but it might be something to look into potentially fixing. It has been primarily on human and the Rakkle pawns.

8 hours ago, krimsonxg said:

I've been getting a fair amount of Kurin clothing generating on random visiting pawns (friendly & hostile) causing pink boxes. It is something easily fixed using Character Edit but it might be something to look into potentially fixing. It has been primarily on human and the Rakkle pawns.

what apparel specifically? Also, what version are you using?

13 hours ago, krimsonxg said:

5 hours ago, MaroonToon said:

I am also having the same issue as krimsonxg, I am using this mods version 1.1.3 and the kurin stripped bra seems to be what is popping up on random pawns, I have also had Oni appearing with the bra  

Hey, so i'm having a problem with Kurins not moving at all. they just stand about with the wandering task, never moving. they still will unequip items, but they won't even open up the right click box for actions, so they eventually just starve to death since they won't move or act on anything. New game, Kurin scenario. I have all requirements, don't have any Garam mods enabled, mod is the last one loaded

EDIT: ok, i got one person to move... when they had a mental break down and started burning the pet fox alive and destroying the supplies

EDIT 2: finally fixed it, bad RJW install was the problem. just had to delete the files and redownload it, fixed it real quick

On 8/30/2020 at 4:51 PM, krimsonxg said:

Yeah... I'm having this problem too. Pink box everywhere, all wearing Kurin underwears. I guess only letting Kurins wear Kurin underwear will solve the problem?

On 8/31/2020 at 12:58 AM, MaroonToon said:

Sorry, I was gone most of the day yesterday and couldn't reply right away.

As Omen297 said, it has been mostly bras and has been happening on v1.1.3.

OK, I did some experiment and found out every faction, race except Federation faction (from Rimsenal: federation mod) and Rakkle race (Snekgirl mod) works/spawns fine.

Only these two faction/race spawns with Kurin underwears which causes pink boxes to appear.

---edit---

Nevermind, didn't know this was updated already! Thanks for fast response man!

On 9/11/2020 at 3:39 AM, lim11280 said:

Any chance will 'Kurin, The Three Tailed Fox [I3's Addon] (KTTFI3A)'(https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2156596056)'s stuffs added?

I really wish this addon's apparel

I'm not a fan of most of the stuff in that mod. however, i do like a few of the apparel items. Namely the ones that aren't just pixelized images.
i think i'll add the skirt, the cap and a few others. none of the guns feel fitting unfortunately and some of the textures are straight up stolen from other mods.