[mod] Kurin RJW edition

Kurin RJW edition

View File

Heavily modified port of Kurin 1.0. Contains all of the content from garam Kurin, without all of the bad stuff.  Works with RJW and will probably require it eventually.
I heavily recommend Race support.

Requires HAR framework and De-Generalize work!
Contents
-Kurin race
-Lewd apparel
-new faction with reworks
-Tweaks and balances

Planned features
-more control over apparel/removing garam advanced apparel

-another faction or two
-Tribal tier apparel

Suggestions are welcome.

Installation
1.download
2.unpack with 7zip
3.ensure that the file isn't two folders deep!
4.place in the mod folder at SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods

I do not own kurin, I just like to lewd foxgirls

Special Thanks
-AouiSempai (texture modifications)
-Abraxas (too much to describe)
-Arpalys (English Translation)
-CYFire (tribal apparel textures)
-Vera (Texture acquisition)
-Tory (Texture masking)
-turkler (upscaling)
-Petrothian (bug testing)

-RaozSpaz (Testing)
and everyone on the rjw discord server who's helped me out.
If i've forgotten to credit you, feel free to let me know.

5 hours ago, zkfldnxm said:

Thank you so much Bro!!

May god bless you

this mod is different HAF ver????

Now, my save data using  Kurin HAF mod

Sorry my bad english

This is just a more formal post rather than linking directly to my github on the suggestion thread. It's the same as the HAF version, but if you're using a much older version then you might have problems on existing saves

Is it intentional that xenophile/xenophobe trait opinion bonus/malus isn't applied for Kurins? Kurin pawns with those traits still recieve positive or negative opinion of pawns of other races, but for example a human pawn with xenophile trait no longer gets bonus opinion with Kurins.

4 hours ago, Rascalov1337 said:

Is it intentional that xenophile/xenophobe trait opinion bonus/malus isn't applied for Kurins? Kurin pawns with those traits still recieve positive or negative opinion of pawns of other races, but for example a human pawn with xenophile trait no longer gets bonus opinion with Kurins.

It's intentional. kurin are really similar to humans so it wouldn't make total sense for them to be affected by such a trait. I might change it in the future... but for now, that's how it is.

Heyah, last time i updated was around 21 mars, so when i finally updated again today, some of my kurins faces disappeared, one of them even lost their entire head. Tried using in-game character editors like charactereditor and got errors related to kurin/face/faces/texture5 and texture8. Noticed on github you kinda removed those a few days ago. So i tried to see if i could maybe change the face of the problematic pawns in my save data. But couldn't really find anything related to the face that was obvious enough. Do you perhaps know of what i would need to do?

9 hours ago, Hostail said:

Heyah, last time i updated was around 21 mars, so when i finally updated again today, some of my kurins faces disappeared, one of them even lost their entire head. Tried using in-game character editors like charactereditor and got errors related to kurin/face/faces/texture5 and texture8. Noticed on github you kinda removed those a few days ago. So i tried to see if i could maybe change the face of the problematic pawns in my save data. But couldn't really find anything related to the face that was obvious enough. Do you perhaps know of what i would need to do?

go back to the original version and use character editor to set the face addon slider to the far left. then when you update, set it back to whatever face you want

i can't guarantee that everything will work however.

10 hours ago, MaroonToon said:

go back to the original version and use character editor to set the face addon slider to the far left. then when you update, set it back to whatever face you want

i can't guarantee that everything will work however.

Yeah that worked well to fix them being faceless and all! But now i noticed that more of them get purple boxes and lose their heads when they wear either stockings or the kurin body armor.

Hi there, thank you for the mod.

I am currently reorganizing my mod list, adding this I get the following red error (2 times):

Spoiler

Exception loading file at https://github.com/MaroonToon/Kurin/tree/NSFW/About/Manifest.xml. Loading defaults instead. Exception was: System.Xml.XmlException: '>' is an unexpected token. The expected token is '='. Line 53, position 69.
  at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw (System.Exception e) [0x00027] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw (System.String res, System.String[] args) [0x00029] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ThrowUnexpectedToken (System.String expectedToken1, System.String expectedToken2) [0x00036] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ThrowUnexpectedToken (System.String expectedToken1) [0x00000] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseAttributes () [0x002ae] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElement () [0x001df] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent () [0x0016f] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read () [0x00085] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlLoader.LoadNode (System.Boolean skipOverWhitespace) [0x0025b] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlLoader.LoadDocSequence (System.Xml.XmlDocument parentDoc) [0x0001b] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load (System.Xml.XmlDocument doc, System.Xml.XmlReader reader, System.Boolean preserveWhitespace) [0x000b4] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load (System.Xml.XmlReader reader) [0x0002e] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlDocument.LoadXml (System.String xml) [0x00018] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at Verse.DirectXmlLoader.ItemFromXmlString[T] (System.String xmlContent, System.String filePath, System.Boolean resolveCrossRefs) [0x0001b] in <032d0428bd3b4871b44e7cd832eb5c58>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.DirectXmlLoader:ItemFromXmlString(String, String, Boolean)
ModManager.<FetchManifest>d__19:MoveNext()
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.MoveNextRunner:InvokeMoveNext(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.MoveNextRunner:Run()
System.Threading.Tasks.AwaitTaskContinuation:InvokeAction(Object)
System.Threading.Tasks.AwaitTaskContinuation:RunCallback(ContextCallback, Object, Task&)
System.Threading.Tasks.SynchronizationContextAwaitTaskContinuation:Run(Task, Boolean)
System.Threading.Tasks.Task:FinishContinuations()
System.Threading.Tasks.Task:FinishStageThree()
System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1:TrySetResult(String)
System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCompletionSource`1:TrySetResult(String)
System.Net.WebClient:HandleCompletion(TaskCompletionSource`1, DownloadStringCompletedEventArgs, Func`2, DownloadStringCompletedEventHandler, Action`2)
System.Net.<>c__DisplayClass219_0:<DownloadStringTaskAsync>b__0(Object, DownloadStringCompletedEventArgs)
System.Net.WebClient:OnDownloadStringCompleted(DownloadStringCompletedEventArgs)
System.Net.WebClient:DownloadStringOperationCompleted(Object)
UnityEngine.WorkRequest:Invoke()
UnityEngine.UnitySynchronizationContext:Exec()
UnityEngine.UnitySynchronizationContext:ExecuteTasks()

Edit: seems to be a ModManager phenomenon. Since 1.1 that thing is broken anyway, only use to create local copies of steam mods...

6 hours ago, CYFire said:

Hi there, thank you for the mod.

I am currently reorganizing my mod list, adding this I get the following red error (2 times):

Reveal hidden contents

Exception loading file at https://github.com/MaroonToon/Kurin/tree/NSFW/About/Manifest.xml. Loading defaults instead. Exception was: System.Xml.XmlException: '>' is an unexpected token. The expected token is '='. Line 53, position 69.
  at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw (System.Exception e) [0x00027] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw (System.String res, System.String[] args) [0x00029] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ThrowUnexpectedToken (System.String expectedToken1, System.String expectedToken2) [0x00036] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ThrowUnexpectedToken (System.String expectedToken1) [0x00000] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseAttributes () [0x002ae] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElement () [0x001df] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent () [0x0016f] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read () [0x00085] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlLoader.LoadNode (System.Boolean skipOverWhitespace) [0x0025b] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlLoader.LoadDocSequence (System.Xml.XmlDocument parentDoc) [0x0001b] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load (System.Xml.XmlDocument doc, System.Xml.XmlReader reader, System.Boolean preserveWhitespace) [0x000b4] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load (System.Xml.XmlReader reader) [0x0002e] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlDocument.LoadXml (System.String xml) [0x00018] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at Verse.DirectXmlLoader.ItemFromXmlString[T] (System.String xmlContent, System.String filePath, System.Boolean resolveCrossRefs) [0x0001b] in <032d0428bd3b4871b44e7cd832eb5c58>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.DirectXmlLoader:ItemFromXmlString(String, String, Boolean)
ModManager.<FetchManifest>d__19:MoveNext()
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.MoveNextRunner:InvokeMoveNext(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.MoveNextRunner:Run()
System.Threading.Tasks.AwaitTaskContinuation:InvokeAction(Object)
System.Threading.Tasks.AwaitTaskContinuation:RunCallback(ContextCallback, Object, Task&)
System.Threading.Tasks.SynchronizationContextAwaitTaskContinuation:Run(Task, Boolean)
System.Threading.Tasks.Task:FinishContinuations()
System.Threading.Tasks.Task:FinishStageThree()
System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1:TrySetResult(String)
System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCompletionSource`1:TrySetResult(String)
System.Net.WebClient:HandleCompletion(TaskCompletionSource`1, DownloadStringCompletedEventArgs, Func`2, DownloadStringCompletedEventHandler, Action`2)
System.Net.<>c__DisplayClass219_0:<DownloadStringTaskAsync>b__0(Object, DownloadStringCompletedEventArgs)
System.Net.WebClient:OnDownloadStringCompleted(DownloadStringCompletedEventArgs)
System.Net.WebClient:DownloadStringOperationCompleted(Object)
UnityEngine.WorkRequest:Invoke()
UnityEngine.UnitySynchronizationContext:Exec()
UnityEngine.UnitySynchronizationContext:ExecuteTasks()

Edit: seems to be a ModManager phenomenon. Since 1.1 that thing is broken anyway, only use to create local copies of steam mods...

or it could be the fact that i don't know how manifests work/ should look
i'll mess around with it some more maybe...
I've got plenty of mods that have that same issue so it might not be my fault

• 2 weeks later...

The kurin nymph point to the nymphomaniac trait but that trait is missing, did i forget a dependency ?

PS : I guess its a trait from RJW (i dont dislike the mod idea it's just my RimWorld is already so laggy i dont want to add a mod that adds needs which usually adds a lot to the lag issues).

1 hour ago, Phanvakhai said:

My poor Airi's tail is cut off, i can make bionic tail but can't found install tail in bills. How could i fix this?

You might be able to attach the bionic tail using DevMode and adding it as a Hediff to the Kurin? Then use devmode to delete the 1 bionic tail once you're done or w/e. Not the best / most convenient solution but better than no tail on your waifu.

7 hours ago, Bastolve said:

You might be able to attach the bionic tail using DevMode and adding it as a Hediff to the Kurin? Then use devmode to delete the 1 bionic tail once you're done or w/e. Not the best / most convenient solution but better than no tail on your waifu.

Yes! Thanks you very much

• 3 weeks later...

I converted the Combat Extended patch for Garam Kurin to work with this edition. The only difference is that I added ammo magazines and backpacks to newer pawns that require them and weren't defined in the Garam CE patch (like Kurin_Warlord1).

This is my first mod so apologies if I made some mistakes. If you get red lines of doom, let me know and I'll try to fix the issue.

Kurin HAR Edition CE Patch.zip

• 4 weeks later...

does anyone know if this mod is supposed to be used in conjunction with LewdKurin (

) or these two are pretty much the same?

sorry if it's a dumb question - from descriptions it's not clear if these 2 mods are aware of each other, although been made by the same author?

8 hours ago, LordIron said:

sorry if it's a dumb question - from descriptions it's not clear if these 2 mods are aware of each other, although been made by the same author?

They are two different ways to have NSFW Kurin, while both are compatible with RJW this one uses the HAF framework and the one you linked the Garam.

On 7/4/2020 at 7:29 PM, LordIron said:

does anyone know if this mod is supposed to be used in conjunction with LewdKurin (

) or these two are pretty much the same?

lewd kurin just does minor tweaks to garam kurin and adds a nude body

On 7/5/2020 at 4:17 AM, Homilion said:

They are two different ways to have NSFW Kurin, while both are compatible with RJW this one uses the HAF framework and the one you linked the Garam.

garam race addon is incompatible with rjw.