PJ - Gored Bodies for UUNP

View File

-WARNING THIS MOD CONTAINS GRAPHIC CONTENT-

This mod uses the meshes from the very interesting mod "Namira's Goat" and uses them to make outfits to use for the UUNP body

This mod contains a total of 10 items to use:

6 Outfits with equally grusome details to use!

1 Set of hands to fit some of the outfits.

1 Set of Feet to fit some of the outfits.

6 types of viscera to go along with two outfits.

The beast races uses the feet and hand meshes from my other mod:"PJ - Beast Feet and Beast Shoes UUNP W.I.P"

Keep in mind these outfits will have clipping issues with certain Slider sets and are not that perfect.

you will also have some slight clipping if you have Belly nodes for your characters, but the clipping will be slightly noticeable if your characters are constantly moving, if they remain still, like a corpse, then there will be no problem!

Also, expect a lot of cliping with extreme sliders.

-How to get ingame-

To get these outfits in game open console command and type "Help Gore 4" without the quotes or you can also use the more useful mod "AddItemMenu" and look for either PJ or Gore.

-Requirements-

You'll need "Namira's Goat" mod for the textures of the gore.

Bodyslide and knowing how to use it (This one should be obvious)

¡NEW!

-ScreenShots/Stories-

You can now sent me images or stories that uses this mod, you can post it as a comment or sent it in a Private message and i will happily display it on the spoiler below, i can give credit or make it anonymous if you want! i'll put my small story first!, enjoy!

Spoiler

-Image made by me Pickle_Juice-

KhajiitDinner.thumb.png.ff5ebfe607116632f720ef9dd0cbafe4.png

-Image made by hana120-

On 8/20/2020 at 11:23 AM, hana120 said:

My little story.

Sex and Horror in Solitude.

While Elisif has sex with Ulfric in his room.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot32.png.2a812654e440f03cdd7cf811279b2a90.png

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot33.png.0c21b1e52cdb555984477b515e192168.png

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot34.png.88fee6078c20138917552715b35afd5b.png

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot35.png.533979a5491f7cf95d9923fd26a2db62.png

Women are fucked, mutilated and then killed by a sex-obsessed troll.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot18.png.c6f95b29f04c88937772efaad4acf90b.png

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot19.png.cdac8548933911ac45ff4fdfc5fea364.png

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot20.png.2c58151938b5241bd4cf5bcb714424e3.png

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot21.png.bff7c8d13bdba610a6237a172f8c2ed0.png

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot22.png.39b9b5568092d523d11cb6b3cb05f040.png

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot23.png.6ba578107bbd64b0918333b21082fd61.png

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot24.png.db1870e1184d4665da79b660d8e6741b.png

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot25.png.500f8baf67d451b7dfbd53b2fba42e13.png

-Credits-

all the credits go to the original makers of the mod:

script: Tengma 黑暗武士
meshes: zakuran
support: Bee9999 乱影 西区杰克 hardyhardy

poblivion for the race fix.

If you find any issue, please let me know in the comments!

7 minutes ago, poblivion said:

I'm not entirely sure, but I think this is the CBBE version.

It's not, he's using "Skyrim Deadly Mutilation" meshes, im using "Namira's Goat" meshes, totally different, however if they're just resources and not an actual outfit i can teach you how to make it an outfit using Creation Kit.

1 hour ago, Pickle_Juice said:

It's not, he's using "Skyrim Deadly Mutilation" meshes, im using "Namira's Goat" meshes, totally different, however if they're just resources and not an actual outfit i can teach you how to make it an outfit using Creation Kit.

Thanks for the offer :classic_smile::thumbsup:, I use UUNP. 

There is also an ESP file, it works similar to your MOD, but I think it contains some errors. I didn't deal with it much when I found out that it is not compatible with UUNP.

I just wanted to help Harpy070.

They are outfits in fact. You have to add them using additemmenu mod

1 hour ago, poblivion said:

There is also an ESP file, it works similar to your MOD, but I think it contains some errors. I didn't deal with it much when I found out that it is not compatible with UUNP.

Are you talking about my mod? what errors have you found?

and it's ok, my offer still stands tho :)

1 hour ago, DarkRavage said:

They are outfits in fact. You have to add them using additemmenu mod

Yes, you can look for them using the console command but is way easier to use Additemmenu.

9 hours ago, poblivion said:

i wonder why i didnt saw that file before.  thanks ❤️ (probably bcs never looked at resources category :D )

4 hours ago, Minhbi said:

Good job. Mod is still new so I guess its not yet implemented anywhere yet but I really look forward to that. Keep up the good work XD

What are you talking about, the mod has a .esp which means is actually implemented into the game.

1- Build the outfits in bodyslide.

2- Go to the game and once loaded.

3- Use console command or "Additemmenu" mod and search for PJ or Gore, there you'll find my outfits.

IF you encounter any issues with my mod, please i beg you to let me know.

1 hour ago, COLOCO said:

MORE Guts and bloods!!!

Horse with dead body on it , bags full of body parts , belt with human decapitated heads!!

plzzzz!!!!!!

That sounds like a fine idea, however, i only know how to make Helmets for both genders, female outfits and textures, Creatures still are out of my league, im actually trying to make a Orc like monster using the Giant's body, if that works out, then i will see if i can do something with the horse.

No promises tho.

What are you talking about, the mod has a .esp which means is actually implemented into the game.

1- Build the outfits in bodyslide.

2- Go to the game and once loaded.

3- Use console command or "Additemmenu" mod and search for PJ or Gore, there you'll find my outfits.

IF you encounter any issues with my mod, please i beg you to let me know.

What I mean is that so far its only use is outfit for Aesthic reasons, they are not yet used in any "quest mods" or that sort of thing. So I really look forward to when more LL quests related " gore category" use your assets for more interesting gameplay. Sry if my msg wasnt clear XD

1 hour ago, Minhbi said:

What I mean is that so far its only use is outfit for Aesthic reasons, they are not yet used in any "quest mods" or that sort of thing. So I really look forward to when more LL quests related " gore category" use your assets for more interesting gameplay. Sry if my msg wasnt clear XD

Oh yes, if you put it that way yes, is not much but outfits, however, im planing on adding them as a replacer for "Namira's Goat" mod, but it will look a little bit off, if you know the mod.

But yes, i was actually thinking of just using it for visual reasons, like images or even stories, but if anyone wants to use it for a mod, quest, script or whatever, they're free to do so, i have no plans on making quests with it, just for the visuals.

It's ok, thanks for reframing the question, sorry for the missunderstanding :)

Hi, I've noticed that your mod doesn't support all races (including new and future ones).  I made a small adjustment to support all races ?

Can you please also create a headless version? A wearable part that would replace the head with a chopped neck (like after decapitation) ?

Thanks

EDIT:  I'm sorry I uploaded the wrong file before. Now it's okay.

PJ-Gore.esp