2 hours ago, poblivion said:

Hi, I've noticed that your mod doesn't support all races (including new and future ones).  I made a small adjustment to support all races ?

Can you please also create a headless version? A wearable part that would replace the head with a chopped neck (like after decapitation) ?

Thanks

PJOutfits.esp 38.36 kB · 1 download

What do you mean all races? what did you do?

Also, yes dude! i was thinking the same thing! i might use the head from Drawven cybernetics mod, it has a Gore version of several heads and the neck has something similar to being torned appart, but if you'd like something more like getting cut with a sword or axe, i also can use some meshes from Nimira's goat itself, i might do both.

31 minutes ago, Pickle_Juice said:

What do you mean all races? what did you do?

Also, yes dude! i was thinking the same thing! i might use the head from Drawven cybernetics mod, it has a Gore version of several heads and the neck has something similar to being torned appart, but if you'd like something more like getting cut with a sword or axe, i also can use some meshes from Nimira's goat itself, i might do both.

I use the Lykaios race, so your MOD didn't work for me. The only thing that worked for me was the body for the Khajiit race, but with a Khajiit texture :classic_sad:.

So I made a few minor changes, now the body, hands and feet that worked for the human races also work for the Khajit, Argonian, Lykaios, and perhaps other non-vanilla races ?.

If you can do more headless versions, it will be great :thumbsup:

I use the Lykaios race, so your MOD didn't work for me. The only thing that worked for me was the body for the Khajiit race, but with a Khajiit texture :classic_sad:.

So I made a few minor changes, now the body, hands and feet that worked for the human races also work for the Khajit, Argonian, Lykaios, and perhaps other non-vanilla races ?.

If you can do more headless versions, it will be great :thumbsup:

Oh! how did you do that! could you please teach me, if you want of course :)

Yes, im also thinking of a version similar to the last one i added, but one without arms, and one without legs, i also have an idea for a new outfit but since im unsure it will work, i don't have high hopes that will work, but we'll see.

31 minutes ago, Pickle_Juice said:

Oh! how did you do that! could you please teach me, if you want of course :)

Yes, im also thinking of a version similar to the last one i added, but one without arms, and one without legs, i also have an idea for a new outfit but since im unsure it will work, i don't have high hopes that will work, but we'll see.

Hi, I have only minimal experience, I'm not even sure if it will work for other non-vanilla races.

Some new beasts races use similar settings as the Khajiit race. That's why your Khajiit version worked for me, but with Khajiit textures.

So I added the missing races to your human race version and removed the path to the textures so that the textures corresponding to the current race were used.

The attached picture will hopefully help.

Bez názvu.png

1 hour ago, poblivion said:

Hi, I have only minimal experience, I'm not even sure if it will work for other non-vanilla races.

Some new beasts races use similar settings as the Khajiit race. That's why your Khajiit version worked for me, but with Khajiit textures.

So I added the missing races to your human race version and removed the path to the textures so that the textures corresponding to the current race were used.

The attached picture will hopefully help.

Bez názvu.png

Oh i didn't knew TES5edit can be use for that, so if you do this, what do you exactly get? cause i still don't quite understand it.

On 5/6/2020 at 11:16 PM, Pickle_Juice said:

Oh i didn't knew TES5edit can be use for that, so if you do this, what do you exactly get? cause i still don't quite understand it.

One outfit works for all races, there is no need to have a separate version for Khajiit and Argonian. As a benefitIt also works for non-vanilla races such as Lykaiios.

Just now, poblivion said:

One outfit works for all races, there is no need to have a separate version for Khajiit and Argonian. As a benefitIt also works for non-vanilla races such as Lykaiios.

Hehe i found out about it :) i edited my .esp and now all outfits work for every race, yes, no need for the Khajiit and argonian version, thanks for letting me know :) i already added an update with the new solution you gave me and also added a new outfit and also i added your name to the credits for giving me this solution!

Also, if you know these kinds of things, do you know what's causing the holes in the newest outfit? maybe you know how to fix it? thanks again for the help!

1 hour ago, Pickle_Juice said:

Hehe i found out about it :) i edited my .esp and now all outfits work for every race, yes, no need for the Khajiit and argonian version, thanks for letting me know :) i already added an update with the new solution you gave me and also added a new outfit and also i added your name to the credits for giving me this solution!

Also, if you know these kinds of things, do you know what's causing the holes in the newest outfit? maybe you know how to fix it? thanks again for the help!

I'm glad I could help. I didn't notice any holes, which one do you think?

PS: If I found it right, that's what you thought. This the holes are caused by an error see. picture below.

I'm sorry I uploaded the wrong file before. Now it's okay ? I probably confused you with that.

I think I found a mistake. It looks like there is an esp file from version V2 in the new V3 version ?

ERROR.png

7 hours ago, poblivion said:

I'm glad I could help. I didn't notice any holes, which one do you think?

PS: If I found it right, that's what you thought. This the holes are caused by an error see. picture below.

I'm sorry I uploaded the wrong file before. Now it's okay ? I probably confused you with that.

I think I found a mistake. It looks like there is an esp file from version V2 in the new V3 version ?

ERROR.png

That's weird... Unweighted vertices? what the... But when i saved the project, i didn't notify me of that... you know, when you click "Save as" or "Save" a window like that pops up... this is so weird, thanak you for finding out! now i will fix these issues ASAP! thanks again for the help my dude.

27 minutes ago, Pickle_Juice said:

That's weird... Unweighted vertices? what the... But when i saved the project, i didn't notify me of that... you know, when you click "Save as" or "Save" a window like that pops up... this is so weird, thanak you for finding out! now i will fix these issues ASAP! thanks again for the help my dude.

This image may help.

X.png

1 minute ago, poblivion said:

This image may help.

X.png

Yes Thanks a lot! issue already fixed! for some reason Bodyslide didin't notify me of unweighted vertices, but i did take a look at the outfit and yes, they were unweighted, already fixed!

What did you say about the .esp? there's a problem with it?

13 minutes ago, Pickle_Juice said:

Yes Thanks a lot! issue already fixed! for some reason Bodyslide didin't notify me of unweighted vertices, but i did take a look at the outfit and yes, they were unweighted, already fixed!

What did you say about the .esp? there's a problem with it?

There are new files in the packaged file, but esp is from the old version (V2).

XX.png

19 minutes ago, poblivion said:

There are new files in the packaged file, but esp is from the old version (V2).

XX.png

Ok then! i already made an update, i will upload it with the name "PJ-GoreBodies_v3_5" you tell me if it has all the previous issues :)!

Yes, now everything is working properly ?:thumbsup:

Great dude! thanks a lot for the feedback! im still working on new gore bodies, hope you enjoy the ones available at the moment! if you find any more issue, let me know!

36 minutes ago, Pickle_Juice said:

Great dude! thanks a lot for the feedback! im still working on new gore bodies, hope you enjoy the ones available at the moment! if you find any more issue, let me know!

I gladly helped ?

Your mini stories added to the pictures are a good idea, I like them ?❤️

I gladly helped ?

Your mini stories added to the pictures are a good idea, I like them ?❤️

Glad you like em! if you do ever make an image or story with this mod, feel free to sent it to me and i will put it in the Screenshots spoiler in the next update :)

Where can I find just a normal Nimiras Goat bodyslide? Not really keen on outfits, I just want Nimira's gored bodies to look right

I mean If I gotta Ill just rename each of these, but i figure its worth asking

Edit: just saw the comment about the replacer you are working on, Ill keep my eye open, looks good

3 hours ago, Arousingavocado said:

Where can I find just a normal Nimiras Goat bodyslide? Not really keen on outfits, I just want Nimira's gored bodies to look right

I mean If I gotta Ill just rename each of these, but i figure its worth asking

Edit: just saw the comment about the replacer you are working on, Ill keep my eye open, looks good

i might do it right now with the models i've made so far, but the problem is the breasts and butt cuts on them, without them it might just look off with breasts and cheeks pooping out of nowhere, but if you really want it i can do it ASAP.

2 hours ago, Pickle_Juice said:

i might do it right now with the models i've made so far, but the problem is the breasts and butt cuts on them, without them it might just look off with breasts and cheeks pooping out of nowhere, but if you really want it i can do it ASAP.

Hey take your time, I've waited literally a few years for someone to get around too it, a bit more aint much, besides, Im still in the testing phase of rebuilding my whole load order after I took a break 2 years ago, and meshes anit much to add, but its stuff like this that brings me back, I appreciate your enthusiasm to help

1 hour ago, Arousingavocado said:

Hey take your time, I've waited literally a few years for someone to get around too it, a bit more aint much, besides, Im still in the testing phase of rebuilding my whole load order after I took a break 2 years ago, and meshes anit much to add, but its stuff like this that brings me back, I appreciate your enthusiasm to help

No problem! i'll see if i do it, so far is just an idea, but if i do thee butt and breast thing i will do the replacer no problem :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...