Discussion on Sims4 strip club "The Succubus"

11 hours ago, Mariah19823 said:

Great looking club. Are you going to make it available to download? 

I'm going to upload it when I'm satisfied with its completeness.
I'm afraid it'll take some time.
The reason is that its completeness depends on the completeness of the WW Strip Club.
It is likely to be uploaded when WW Strip Club comes out as a public version.

18 hours ago, flatoutbroken said:

That looks awesome!  Where did you get the succubus outfits?

I don't know where I downloaded the devil costume because the source isn't recorded in the package file.

The only information I can give you is the file name: DOA5LR Devil Costume.package

• 1 month later...

This strip club is fucking GORGEOUS!!   There is nothing like it anywhere else, you are truly talented.     Can you please upload it to download soon?   I am sure most people will just be changing it to their liking anyway, so it doesn't have to be perfect. 

I also would REALLY REALLY like that succubus/devil outfit.  Could you upload that for us to download please?  I have searched and searched the internet (for days), using all variations of wording, and tried searching that file name, and nothing even remotely similar comes up.   Please upload it here for us to use?   Many many thanks in advance.

On 6/29/2020 at 12:27 AM, LuversLab92 said:

Really dumb question: Where is the download for this strip club?

I'm going to upload this strip club when the public version of WW Strip Club is released.

On 6/28/2020 at 5:08 AM, RayneStorm1968 said:

This strip club is fucking GORGEOUS!!   There is nothing like it anywhere else, you are truly talented.     Can you please upload it to download soon?   I am sure most people will just be changing it to their liking anyway, so it doesn't have to be perfect. 

I also would REALLY REALLY like that succubus/devil outfit.  Could you upload that for us to download please?  I have searched and searched the internet (for days), using all variations of wording, and tried searching that file name, and nothing even remotely similar comes up.   Please upload it here for us to use?   Many many thanks in advance.

I'm going to upload this strip club when the public version of WW Strip Club is released.

The succubus outfit is here.

https://www.loverslab.com/profile/4835152-kakashi-lover-♡/?status=36848&type=status

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2020 at 5:41 AM, lonetrekker65 said:

in mean time, care to us where we can download some of the items? signs etc?

Most of the signs, silhouettes and paintings placed in this lot are custom contents that I made.

The only links I can guide you are Noir and Dark Sims' neon signs.

[Noir and Dark Sims] Neon Signs for a Stripper Club

https://noiranddarksims-adultworld.blogspot.com/2017/10/ts4-neon-signs-for-stripper-club.html

[Noir and Dark Sims] Neon Signs for an Adult Store

https://noiranddarksims-adultworld.blogspot.com/2017/09/ts4-neon-signs-for-adult-store.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...