• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
59 minutes ago, Kingfish95 said:

Inquiry to keep this thread alive.  Still have fingers crossed that OP will release this club.

With fingers AND toes crossed, it's not gonna happen. It's extremely obvious that Godsie is not going to provide a download and never intended to.

This was a person who was merely looking for opinions and feedback on the club they created. If you read the description, a possible download isn't mentioned even once.

In fact, the very first line states; "I built a strip club the Succubus to inspire you".

It wasn't until people started asking for a download when the pressure was on.

There's been no response to this since July 25, 2020 from a person who has no activity on LoversLab. They probably don't even play this game any more.

I hope you have some extra fingers and toes. ;)

10 hours ago, BatDood said:

With fingers AND toes crossed, it's not gonna happen. It's extremely obvious that Godsie is not going to provide a download and never intended to.

This was a person who was merely looking for opinions and feedback on the club they created. If you read the description, a possible download isn't mentioned even once.

In fact, the very first line states; "I built a strip club the Succubus to inspire you".

It wasn't until people started asking for a download when the pressure was on.

There's been no response to this since July 25, 2020 from a person who has no activity on LoversLab. They probably don't even play this game any more.

I hope you have some extra fingers and toes. ;)

In one of his subsequent posts, he said he would upload once WW went public.  

At this point, this is really for the memes lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

To build a club like this would have taken a HELL of a lot of work. Just look at it -- pictures all over the walls, floors, and even ceiling. Pictures on the roof. Worded signs that would have had to be custom made -- well, most of the shit would have had to be custom made, except for the NOIR CC. If I had spent so much time on a project such as this, I either would have kept it for myself or, if I chose to share, would have given it whether Wickedwhims' Sex Club mod was out or not (cause it could always be added later when it was available) -- or (GASP) I would have hidden it behind a Patreon paywall, as many others do.

Advice wasn't requested, only inspiration. Can't give advice anyway if I can't play it and see what's lacking. As far as inspiration is concerned, if this truly exists, what other kind of inspiration could be required? 

All I can say is that the pictures sure look pretty. It DOES inspire me to build one of my own.

I guess that was the point all along.

Edited by robliv30