Discussion on Sims4 strip club "The Succubus"

I can see the frustration. I've downloaded and played a lot of strip clubs and most have issues, customers getting on the stage, bar drinks not selling, strippers not doing tricks, janitors not cleaning up....etc etc etc

One strip club on LL that just 'works' is Dark Angel strip club.

It is designed so doors can be locked to keep customers from the employee areas and stage, it has 2 bars that actually turn a decent profit, an upstairs dance floor and rooms for the tricks, that actually get used. An outside area so you can also dance or grill some food or relax in the hot tub.

It's only downside is it's a little large but i think this solves most pathing issues. Also the default 6 strippers really isn't enough for all the areas. several lap dance areas, a large dance stage, 3 trick rooms not to mention the upstairs dance DJ. Of course there's a way to increase strippers so I highly recommend at least 8.

The only thing I had to do was add a door to the outside patio probably due to CC I don't have. Other than that is is best 'working' strip club on LL and I've tried most of them and even some on the sims ingame download. 

P.S. Remember to use nina's perversions and to slutify your strippers and also lock the two doors to employee only for the backstage area and this works well out of the box.

Edited by Eyegore
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...