Sized Apparel For RJW With Body Part Rendering!

9 hours ago, Tory187 said:

You would need to disable rimnude and OTY-nude and just use sized apparels body part rendering then.

That's got it. Only issue now is that disabling rimnude also disables the Rimnude Animal Addon from here:

Would anyone have any ideas how to enable the addon to work just with Sized Apparel and not be reliant on Rimnude?

On 7/4/2022 at 3:30 AM, AverageDude127 said:

I dont have any errors, but apparel draw boobs over clothes  

1.png 

installed just apparel and anim pack, latest versions, default settings

2.png 

Help pls

did you try rimnudeworld setting?

the easy setting button is in the sized apparel's mod setting menu

Edited by OTYOTY

I want to say HD Pawn Rendering can cause weird visuals with HAR body addons. Someone had similar bugs using OTY Nude and breasts for north view would render on top of body.

There are other methods/mods to disable 1.3's texture cacheing. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/28/2022 at 8:57 AM, bane31 said:

I have downloaded this, im loading in the correct way but when my game restarts to load the mod it just refuses to open and crashes, i have rimnudeworld and otynude, hope someone can help me

Yeah, someone can help you, if you post the load order list instead of saying it's loaded in correct way.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 9/27/2022 at 12:18 PM, Kytis89 said:

Sorry if this has been answered before, does someone know how to fix the sized apparel drawing over breasts?

Screenshot 2022-09-27 221713.jpg

That could be a separate "show pants" mod if it's not from this mod. I'm waiting for a version explicitly compatible with rjw 5.0.

Edited by S32S32S5
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2022 at 3:18 PM, Kytis89 said:

Sorry if this has been answered before, does someone know how to fix the sized apparel drawing over breasts?

I'd really like an answer to this as well. Really the problem is just that the rimnude HAR addons are drawn under apparel. Anyone who is more familiar with HAR know how to make them be drawn above apparel?

With 1.3 its now pretty much impossible to control the zdepth of HAR addons. At least through xml it is. Your more likely to fix the problem by looking for a mod that gives you control over zdepth of apparel instead. You could yell at Erdelf, the HAR author, to add more zdepth options for addons. Who knows, maybe he did for the 1.4 update.

I am having a problem that female pawns wearing clothing affected by this mod turn invisible periodically, seems like every time they do some activity(open door, get new job etc) they are visible for couple seconds but then again turn invisible. There are also no errors in log. Anyone else having this problem? I am running a ton of mods so could be a conflict somewhere, really a shame as this mod looks awesome.

Edited by Tonza90
On 9/28/2022 at 4:18 AM, Kytis89 said:

In this case, I think it need sized textures for the pants.

for make the shape correct.