Sized Apparel For RJW With Body Part Rendering!

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Skömer said:

the fix is stated on the list, read it

I can't find what you said, I don't really understand the buttons of this site or the design. Explain how I can fix this? I will be grateful.

And there are no mod settings, as in the screenshot, just a couple of debag buttons, something else and that's it. I'm doing everything right, why doesn't it work?

I am reading page 19 in this section where people have the same problem as me..

SSAADSGADSGASDGASDGASDGASD.png

Edited by iblockedgirls
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Happy Hyena said:

H-Hyena SAR Breast SIZE 7 TO 10.zip 1.84 MB · 7 downloads

I put together some roughly done breast textures for sizes 7 through 10 (Merry Christmas ?)

I took the above texture and bundle it into the correct folder structure so you can just extract it at SAR mod folder (Also add my temp breast_east_7 (just upscale of size 6. Waiting for official east_7 from Happy Hyena))

Happy Hyena north_7, 6 pixel to the left.

* Only for Female body type.

* No jiggle up yet

* Also Merry Christmas

Textures.rar

Tutorial.thumb.png.1cbb6e1ab638cb765aeb00d623369152.png

Edited by DazDazDaz
update rar
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, EasyLane said:

Yes, but how do I use the breast sizes in the game? 

breast size grow when: mestruation pregnant, licentia lab serum, ideology addon hucow, ...
if you want to set manually, use character editor or debug mode
in hediff (filter rimjobworld for easier search) there are option for set Breast size (massive/garguantuan/titanic/...) . add that hediff to chest

• 3 weeks later...

Note for users upgrading from an earlier version:

If you wonder why belly bulge no longer works (displayed on gameload, hidden the moment you unpause), go into the sized apparel config and disable the option: "Allow Race Based Apparell"

If you are getting bugs such as the settings disapearing, pawns not being visible in certain circumstances, etc, etc, it is because rimnudeworld and Sized Apparel are having conflict now. AFAIK reverting to old version of Sized Apparel works.

Or you could just stop using rimnude an all those other nudemods. There was a time when rimnude was a good idea. Nowadays getting all those nudemods to work together is a giant PITA, and the best thing you can do for your sanity is, to just dump all nudemods and only have this mod manage everything as an AIO solution. 

Edited by libertyordeath
  • 2 weeks later...

So after some testing i've determined that the latest version of this mod is no longer compatible with Rimnudeworld and breaks faction generation. Reverting to wip23 fixes the issue. Hopefully this mod hasn't been abandoned, but since this problem was first reported and ignored since last summer I don't think we'll be getting any updates.

Edited by DdodD

get the mod on the  discord is the latest or this. this one is practically  abandoned

2 hours ago, DdodD said:

So after some testing i've determined that the latest version of this mod is no longer compatible with Rimnudeworld and breaks faction generation. Reverting to wip23 fixes the issue. Hopefully this mod hasn't been abandoned, but since this problem was first reported and ignored since last summer I don't think we'll be getting any updates.

21 hours ago, MrDerpaDerpy said:

Apparently downloading the mod is not possible. Try to download any file and it says unavailable.

• 2 months later...

How Do I get penis textures to show up on my futa colonists? Neither this mod nor RNW does it, and I'm gettin' a bit frustrated. Though, none of the promotional images show a chick with a dick, so is it even possible? Gods, I really don't wanna join the discord, because I've joined way too many Rimworld Discords already.