Sized Apparel For RJW With Body Part Rendering!

7 hours ago, Tory187 said:

Yeah just use sized apparel at this point people lol. Let HAR/rimnude rest in peace

What really?  Could you explain the differences between these (awesome) mods?  Without Rimnude but with Sized Apparel will i still get to see naughty parts on naked pawns?  Will i notice a difference?  Will mods like SCC Lewd Tattoos continue to work without Rimnude?

I have OTYnude as well.  Even tho i don't understand what that mod does I understand that it needs RimNude?

can't open the debug actions menu on v1.4wip7_hotfix

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/c841cb55c52b59760928491741988e84

this error pops up when i try opening the debug actions menu

Spoiler

Exception filling window for Verse.ImmediateWindow: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].get_Item (TKey key) [0x0001e] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0
  at Verse.Dialog_Debug.SwitchTab (Verse.DebugTabMenuDef def) [0x0004c] in <2a35adf0a6b2491888068e783d046a45>:0
  at Verse.Dialog_Debug..ctor (Verse.DebugTabMenuDef def) [0x0002d] in <2a35adf0a6b2491888068e783d046a45>:0
  at Verse.DebugWindowsOpener.ToggleDebugActionsMenu () [0x00013] in <2a35adf0a6b2491888068e783d046a45>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.DebugWindowsOpener.Verse.DebugWindowsOpener.DrawButtons_Patch0(Verse.DebugWindowsOpener)
  at Verse.ImmediateWindow.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x00000] in <2a35adf0a6b2491888068e783d046a45>:0
  at Verse.Window.InnerWindowOnGUI (System.Int32 x) [0x001d3] in <2a35adf0a6b2491888068e783d046a45>:0
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI (int)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle)

9 hours ago, demon0079 said:

can't open the debug actions menu on v1.4wip7_hotfix

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/c841cb55c52b59760928491741988e84

this error pops up when i try opening the debug actions menu

Hide contents

Exception filling window for Verse.ImmediateWindow: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].get_Item (TKey key) [0x0001e] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0
  at Verse.Dialog_Debug.SwitchTab (Verse.DebugTabMenuDef def) [0x0004c] in <2a35adf0a6b2491888068e783d046a45>:0
  at Verse.Dialog_Debug..ctor (Verse.DebugTabMenuDef def) [0x0002d] in <2a35adf0a6b2491888068e783d046a45>:0
  at Verse.DebugWindowsOpener.ToggleDebugActionsMenu () [0x00013] in <2a35adf0a6b2491888068e783d046a45>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.DebugWindowsOpener.Verse.DebugWindowsOpener.DrawButtons_Patch0(Verse.DebugWindowsOpener)
  at Verse.ImmediateWindow.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x00000] in <2a35adf0a6b2491888068e783d046a45>:0
  at Verse.Window.InnerWindowOnGUI (System.Int32 x) [0x001d3] in <2a35adf0a6b2491888068e783d046a45>:0
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI (int)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle)

If you install Rimjobworl animation, it won't happen.

I'm looking for why this happend and no idea just for now. because I already made solution that only trying patch when animation active.

I love how the OP currently reads : "if you are updating from old version, make you sure delete old, don't overwrite old files." BUUUT then literally has v7 hotfix for v6 listed separately from v6.  Is v8 going to be a hotfix for v7?  Still, all confusion aside, thanks OTYOTY for fixing it all, but man, the OP is a longass mess of a post now.

Edited by ghostfalll
Clarification

Can someone help me, wtf is Oty's Nude / Nude Texture mod? Google turns up almost nothing, their profile only has 1 file and it's for sex symbols and I can't find anything that actually links to the mod, only people referring to it by like 35 different acronyms. Google turns up this, but I can't find anything on what it even does / what it requires etc.  ATM I'm trying to avoid RJW and HAR and anything depending on them since they seem broke AF, so it'd be nice to know if that's even the right mod / what it does

Can I get a ELI5 for what I need to actually use this mod?

My understanding is

Beautiful Body - Hard required

RJW - Not fully required but lets the outfits resize based on breast size

Rim nude world - not required but, this mod does. . . something? to it?

Oty's Nude mod - no clue wtf this is or does

Essentially my end goal is to just have the apparel appearance from this mod in my RJW free game to have as few janky mods as possible (while the details are worked out), but I'm getting lost in the sauce here trying to get the pre-reqs of the pre-reqs of the pre-reqs working, just so I can have some titty armor

Edited by NoppaiKohai
2 hours ago, OTYOTY said:

If you install Rimjobworl animation, it won't happen.

I'm looking for why this happend and no idea just for now. because I already made solution that only trying patch when animation active.

Thanks it works now, but i still hope you find find the solution or HAR gets it's xeno skin colour bug fixed.

18 minutes ago, NoppaiKohai said:

Can someone help me, wtf is Oty's Nude / Nude Texture mod? Google turns up almost nothing, their profile only has 1 file and it's for sex symbols and I can't find anything that actually links to the mod, only people referring to it by like 35 different acronyms. Google turns up this, but I can't find anything on what it even does / what it requires etc.  ATM I'm trying to avoid RJW and HAR and anything depending on them since they seem broke AF, so it'd be nice to know if that's even the right mod / what it does

My understanding is

Essentially my end goal is to just have the apparel appearance from this mod in my RJW free game to have as few janky mods as possible (while the details are worked out), but I'm getting lost in the sauce here trying to get the pre-reqs of the pre-reqs of the pre-reqs working, just so I can have some titty armor

OTY-Nude is an alternate texture for Rimnude world.

Rimnude has an dependancy on RJW, so it won't work without it.

14 minutes ago, NoppaiKohai said:

Can someone help me, wtf is Oty's Nude mod? Google turns up almost nothing, their profile only has 1 file and it's for sex symbols and I can't find anything that actually links to the mod, only people referring to it. Google turns up this, but I can't find anything on what it even does / what it requires etc.  ATM I'm trying to avoid RJW and HAR and anything depending on them since they seem broke AF, so it'd be nice to know if that's even the right mod / what it does

My understanding is

Rimnudeworld and Beautiful Body both changes the body of the pawn, neither is required for this mod as it also changes the bodies. OTY's nude mod changes the textures of Rimnudeworld. Using the other mods in conjunction with sized apparel is simply a matter of tastes, what looks best to you. There's a link to to github of OTY's nude mod in the discord channel of RJW ( https://gitgud.io/Tory/oty-nude-unofficial/-/archive/master/oty-nude-unofficial-master.zip ).

So two questions:

first, if what I'm seeing written here a lot is true, we don't need RNW anymore with this mod? It has standalone body part rendering?

Also: if that's true, is it possible to have support for pregnancy stage graphics integrated into this mod? That would be my only gripe with switching from RNW, along with having support for that when clothed (although that would involve spriting a lot more clothes...)

1 hour ago, Kerbial said:

So two questions:

first, if what I'm seeing written here a lot is true, we don't need RNW anymore with this mod? It has standalone body part rendering?

Also: if that's true, is it possible to have support for pregnancy stage graphics integrated into this mod? That would be my only gripe with switching from RNW, along with having support for that when clothed (although that would involve spriting a lot more clothes...)

Correct.  I was able to drop RNW and OTYnude as well as HAR. 

1 hour ago, Rimworld Traveller said:

Question/request: Bananamate made this awesome huge penis retexture for RNW.  Would this be compatible if i drop the folder in the right place?

Unlikely without further editing. RNW textures are centred, whereas SA textures are positioned lower in the image. There are also different naming conventions.

I was able to bring over textures from older versions of SA to fill in some gaps in the current WIP. I think that retexture would end up with a penis coming out of a pawn's chest if you dropped it in.

If someone has the lag problem, deactivate rimnudeworld and humanoid alien races  until HAR is are fixed.

Use only the rendering system from this mod. Humanoid alien races is mostly irrelevant for races now! Because you can do everything with the new biotech gene system. More and more race mods swap to the new system and it works perfectly. So until something change, go to this mod! No lagspikes from HAR.

Only problem is some minor lags when a caravan or enemy animal appears, they have problem with part rendering enabled. It starts to flash the texture like saddle and weapons. If you do not use the animal settings from this mod, all is fine.

Edited by Sharindel