Sized Apparel For RJW With Body Part Rendering!

4 hours ago, Ninjascore said:

sorry, kinda new to modding, most files u just extract to the mod file, i've tried that with 1.4_test and 1.4wip7_hotfix but it still dosnt work, is there another place i should be placing them? i cant find installation instructions

I'm not fully understanding but your mods folder should look like this.  And make sure the folders aren't double-nested (not an issue with SizedApparel uniquely)

image.png.57a29958c6d27cb4f7f9981e042d4d54.png

With this mod installed, some body parts do not update when changing them through the Character Editor mod. For example when making a pawn pregnant the belly texture does not show, but when I change the breast size it suddenly updates. Or I would remove the penis and the texture won't go away even when I change the breast size. It also won't update the body type texture when changing it in the editor.

I'm using this mod without HAR and RNW (with the non-rimnude settings ofc).

Anyone else having this issue or is it another mod I have that is causing this? Maybe it's just an incompatibility with Character Editor?

Anyways thanks for the frequent updates :)

7 hours ago, jannat123 said:

hello, I have a problem, during the sex of the characters, the clothes either disappear or appear, + after activating these mods, the lower part of the body or does not close in the case of the vagina and the same version with the penis, I hope it helps 

GwzUdM1s1vI.jpg

uUcEqOK7Q7o.jpg

t2z4jVA2qZg.jpg

AZzxYsb01I4.jpg

W8udMDXf9vg.jpg

IFo80IqbpnM.jpg

lrhTRxedWGU.jpg

uIDA77LmRcU.jpg

[XND] Visible Pants
image.png.7bbbb401f0061ae125e3de49200b485f.png

apparently you forgot to install this mod
but this is about pants, about missing clothes - I have no idea

Edited by zero112

Small bug, maybe it's fixed on latest WIP, I haven't updated yet, but I noticed that a lot of times the mod just doesn't update itself sometimes during sex animations. I.e, breasts disappear on female pawns until I enter settings and leave (which it says in settings auto-updates the cache, or something).

A check to update this whenever an animation plays or periodically perhaps might be nice. I'm not sure if it's an incompatibility issue due to errors somewhere, but often breasts will disappear on female pawns until I enter and leave settings.

23 hours ago, jannat123 said:

Yes, I specifically fixed it, there is no more double breasts, but the bug when sexing pawns does not go anywhere no matter what, do you know how to fix this bug?

I don't have any idea about the apparel flickering bug.

It doesn't happen to me even I changed RJW's nude setting.

14 hours ago, Kerbial said:

Small bug, maybe it's fixed on latest WIP, I haven't updated yet, but I noticed that a lot of times the mod just doesn't update itself sometimes during sex animations. I.e, breasts disappear on female pawns until I enter settings and leave (which it says in settings auto-updates the cache, or something).

A check to update this whenever an animation plays or periodically perhaps might be nice. I'm not sure if it's an incompatibility issue due to errors somewhere, but often breasts will disappear on female pawns until I enter and leave settings.

I'm sorry. That bug is not happening to me... I can't find any clue....

I hope that be solved in new version.

21 hours ago, Kerbial said:

I think I experienced the same thing a week ago. I'm not sure if it's this mod.
What I've been doing to refresh the body parts/hediffs is opening the pawn's health page, and holding my cursor over the body parts to force a refresh. Sometimes the part would even change size. Maybe it's a load order or performance mod thing. I fiddled with that and some settings and I think it hasn't happened since.  Stuff like making sure Rocketman is at the bottom and putting Character Editor right above it.

trying to figure out why my gene eddied pawns with fur have white breasts/genitals, am i skipping a setting in the mod menu? 

edit: nvm, its an issue with rimnudworld.  has anyone worked out how to disable the human rimnude patch from the rimnudeworld mod that tory187 suggested in a previous post?  asking since i want to keep the rimnude animals mod active.  i've tried removing the NudePatch - Humans.xml in common/patches and the Debug Patch Human.xml in extra patches/debug patch/patches.

Edited by johnny2by4
On 11/18/2022 at 2:42 PM, johnny2by4 said:

trying to figure out why my gene eddied pawns with fur have white breasts/genitals, am i skipping a setting in the mod menu? 

edit: nvm, its an issue with rimnudworld.  has anyone worked out how to disable the human rimnude patch from the rimnudeworld mod that tory187 suggested in a previous post?  asking since i want to keep the rimnude animals mod active.  i've tried removing the NudePatch - Humans.xml in common/patches and the Debug Patch Human.xml in extra patches/debug patch/patches.

I've removed NudePatch - Humans.xml in Patches/ and in Common/Patches and that did the trick, so you've got the right files.

Did you reload the game? Are you using the latest RNW? (The unofficial 1.4 version from gitgud iirc)?

On 11/10/2022 at 11:18 PM, Sharindel said:

Если у кого-то есть проблема с задержкой, деактивируйте rimnudeworld и гуманоидные инопланетные расы  , пока HAR не будет исправлен.

Используйте только систему рендеринга из этого мода. Гуманоидные инопланетные расы теперь в основном не имеют отношения к расам! Потому что вы можете делать все с новой биотехнологической системой генов. Все больше и больше гоночных модов переходят на новую систему, и она отлично работает. Так что пока что-то не изменится, ходите на этот мод! Никаких лагов от HAR.

Единственная проблема - небольшие лаги при появлении каравана или вражеского животного, у них проблема с включенным рендерингом деталей. Начинает мигать текстура как у седла и оружия. Если не использовать настройки животных из этого мода, то все нормально.

I don’t understand one thing why HAR is needed now in general, because everything that HAR does can now be done with the help of biotech. I can literally repeat most races from mods simply with the help of biotech, it seems to me that we just need a mod that adds genes for genital organs and other racial jokes like mouse ears from ratkin in biotechnology. It is literally written in the game as separate races. The only thing I can't replicate with biotech is deathclaws.

Edited by Akaluto

image.png.f1a876dcffec3e39756f5fe5c39296fa.pngAnd why, when viewed from the side, the hair on the stomach is not hidden by pants? I thought about this for a long time, but it seems that they are still too high and should not be so.
image.png.0c7b2eabc79813f68bacea0506a7d4de.pngYou can see a couple of green pixels, yes. This is a side render of pubic hair. In pants. through your pants.

I don't think they should actually be rendered from the side. Perhaps it makes sense to render them in pants. Since some clothes may not completely overlap and they may seem to stick out from there. 
By the way, a separate laugh is the hair on ittakins. They are so fluffy. But it doesn't matter, it's just funny, I don't even think it needs to be fixed, suddenly someone likes it more