Sized Apparel For RJW With Body Part Rendering!

Getting an error when using this alongside Misc Robots. the robots just outright fail to render sprites. From what I can gather it looks like the mod keeps trying to apply itself to Misc Robots and failing? though honestly I'm kinda spitballing here. Pasted one of the errors below. theres usually a flood of errors like this one that are all the same but with references to different bots and orientations. Any suggestions by chance?

Spoiler

Exception drawing Mining Bot 2: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at SizedApparel.MatsBodyBastAtPatch.Postfix (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[UnityEngine.Material]& __result, Verse.PawnGraphicSet __instance, Verse.Rot4 facing, System.Boolean dead, Verse.RotDrawMode bodyCondition, System.Boolean drawClothes) [0x0004b] in <834962ce0280418fa69307826d58e9b4>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGraphicSet.Verse.PawnGraphicSet.MatsBodyBaseAt_Patch1(Verse.PawnGraphicSet,Verse.Rot4,bool,Verse.RotDrawMode,bool)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.Verse.PawnRenderer.DrawPawnBody_Patch2(Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,single,Verse.Rot4,Verse.RotDrawMode,Verse.PawnRenderFlags,UnityEngine.Mesh&)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnInternal_Patch7(Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,single,bool,Verse.Rot4,Verse.RotDrawMode,Verse.PawnRenderFlags)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt_Patch4(Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,System.Nullable`1<Verse.Rot4>,bool)
  at Verse.Pawn_DrawTracker.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3 loc) [0x00000] in <1782cb69665b4d3abcdadb97df9ae541>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn.Verse.Pawn.DrawAt_Patch2(Verse.Pawn,UnityEngine.Vector3,bool)
  at Verse.Thing.Draw () [0x00015] in <1782cb69665b4d3abcdadb97df9ae541>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.ThingWithComps.Verse.ThingWithComps.Draw_Patch1(Verse.ThingWithComps)
  at Verse.DynamicDrawManager.DrawDynamicThings () [0x000d8] in <1782cb69665b4d3abcdadb97df9ae541>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.DynamicDrawManager:DrawDynamicThings ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Map:Verse.Map.MapUpdate_Patch1 (Verse.Map)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch1 (Verse.Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

@Rimworld Traveller Defs for new textures aren't being loaded because the def for Thin and Wild are the exact same inside them (they both point towards Wild), so the game thinks there's duplicates.

Mod OTYOTY.SizedApparel has multiple SizedApparel.PubicHairDefs named Wild. Skipping. 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

Mod OTYOTY.SizedApparel has multiple RimWorld.StyleItemDefs named Wild. Skipping. 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

7 hours ago, monarch443 said:

Getting an error when using this alongside Misc Robots. the robots just outright fail to render sprites. From what I can gather it looks like the mod keeps trying to apply itself to Misc Robots and failing? though honestly I'm kinda spitballing here. Pasted one of the errors below. theres usually a flood of errors like this one that are all the same but with references to different bots and orientations. Any suggestions by chance?

Reveal hidden contents

Exception drawing Mining Bot 2: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at SizedApparel.MatsBodyBastAtPatch.Postfix (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[UnityEngine.Material]& __result, Verse.PawnGraphicSet __instance, Verse.Rot4 facing, System.Boolean dead, Verse.RotDrawMode bodyCondition, System.Boolean drawClothes) [0x0004b] in <834962ce0280418fa69307826d58e9b4>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGraphicSet.Verse.PawnGraphicSet.MatsBodyBaseAt_Patch1(Verse.PawnGraphicSet,Verse.Rot4,bool,Verse.RotDrawMode,bool)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.Verse.PawnRenderer.DrawPawnBody_Patch2(Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,single,Verse.Rot4,Verse.RotDrawMode,Verse.PawnRenderFlags,UnityEngine.Mesh&)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnInternal_Patch7(Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,single,bool,Verse.Rot4,Verse.RotDrawMode,Verse.PawnRenderFlags)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt_Patch4(Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,System.Nullable`1<Verse.Rot4>,bool)
  at Verse.Pawn_DrawTracker.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3 loc) [0x00000] in <1782cb69665b4d3abcdadb97df9ae541>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn.Verse.Pawn.DrawAt_Patch2(Verse.Pawn,UnityEngine.Vector3,bool)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.ThingWithComps.Verse.ThingWithComps.Draw_Patch1(Verse.ThingWithComps)
  at Verse.DynamicDrawManager.DrawDynamicThings () [0x000d8] in <1782cb69665b4d3abcdadb97df9ae541>:0 

Got the same issue with the Robots not being drawn. They are fine when in their base, but as soon as they are active, they just disappear from view. They still do their jobs though.

I only had the option for this mod to apply to Humans, so it might be that Misc Robots counts them as Humanlike?

11 hours ago, monarch443 said:

Reveal hidden contents

3 hours ago, RecalledDread said:

Got the same issue with the Robots not being drawn. They are fine when in their base, but as soon as they are active, they just disappear from view. They still do their jobs though.

I only had the option for this mod to apply to Humans, so it might be that Misc Robots counts them as Humanlike?

Are you using newest version? 

pls check it. because it doesn't happend when I tested.

Hello, I was wondering if you could point me towards the right direction. I appreciate any help!

Is there something wrong with my mod order?

image.png.55353035077bb07f12641d2c43ef1e44.png

I can get rimnudeworld to draw breasts and such, but I can't get it to appear through clothes, I'm using 1.4wip17. Also I clicked on the rimnude option in the settings.

Thanks for you help!

Edited by CrabGod
5 hours ago, Alpenglow said:

I found a visual bug with a pregnant belly for this body type. When viewed from the front at some stages of pregnancy, the belly sags.

Screenshot_5.png.5988b0502d05880c111b38b0a11b9dcc.png

Screenshot_6.png.f8821836e6794f6bdbbfa0a628b8ee62.png

Are you sure it's sized apparel body parts graphic?

I think it's OTY-Nude's bug.  Not the sized apparel belly.

image.png.85dcdda2b7e799d059a2f53f31928a9c.png

Sized Apparel Belly graphic are just in position.

5 hours ago, Alpenglow said:

And for this body type, in the last stages, the belly is "separated" from the body of the pawn. It would be better to see the belly whole.

Screenshot_4.png.57941c09f4ef887d87e19ccdede15876.png

Screenshot_1.png.88fd1d16d097bc56dda201cf904bbefc.png

image.png.7b4b5de16860c1fb7aaad6af055a5604.png

I think it's not happening with sized apparel graphic.

RimNude is rendering body parts

SizedApparel also can render body parts.

That's why SizedApparel has RimNude Option button for disabling SA Bodypart rendering system.

You must know Sized Apparel is not OTY-Nude

OTY-Nude is retexture mod for RimNude

and Sized Apparel is apparel texture replacer framework and body part rendering.

12 hours ago, CrabGod said:

Hello, I was wondering if you could point me towards the right direction. I appreciate any help!

Is there something wrong with my mod order?

image.png.55353035077bb07f12641d2c43ef1e44.png

I can get rimnudeworld to draw breasts and such, but I can't get it to appear through clothes, I'm using 1.4wip17. Also I clicked on the rimnude option in the settings.

Thanks for you help!

you should load Rimworld-Animation first than SizedApparel.

and... I'm wondering why the mod name is "OTYOTY_SizedApparel"?

image.png.ce18ab2c9781734b8d552758b8b4d677.png

Are you sure you are using newest?

Check if there is duplicate of older version in your mods folder.

2 hours ago, OTYOTY said:

Are you sure it's sized apparel body parts graphic?

I think it's OTY-Nude's bug.  Not the sized apparel belly.

image.png.85dcdda2b7e799d059a2f53f31928a9c.png

Sized Apparel Belly graphic are just in position.

image.png.7b4b5de16860c1fb7aaad6af055a5604.png

I think it's not happening with sized apparel graphic.

RimNude is rendering body parts

SizedApparel also can render body parts.

That's why SizedApparel has RimNude Option button for disabling SA Bodypart rendering system.

You must know Sized Apparel is not OTY-Nude

OTY-Nude is retexture mod for RimNude

and Sized Apparel is apparel texture replacer framework and body part rendering.

Ok, I understand it. But if I disable RimNude and OTY-Nude, then Sized Apparel draws only body contours and breasts for one body type. I would like to get the same textures of body parts as in your screenshots. Maybe something because of my other mods?

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

1 hour ago, IDAZIZ said:
  Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg.35dc827de923dacef5c8fc6a291874f8.jpeg

i was thinking of something like this

Before:

image.jpeg.e3360b3f53df8b8c375fd754ece18a59.jpeg

After:

image.jpeg.e0a0d269836d1c5af86f39cd1d4a99bb.jpeg

this is an example for Penis_1_east

no, then it is necessary to remove this line. It looks like the penis is growing out of the leg ?

Spoiler

image.png.976e1969234148d48a22b068e8e40882.pngimage.png.041dece2032d8e261d458211ca47b764.png