Vortex Help Needed

I thought it would simply install everything, give the appropriate warnings for missing mod parts, auto-arrange, and work.

After a few "conflicting mods" I installed what it demanded, and...Skyrim crashes the moment I load. So I added an anticrash Mod...and Skyrim makes an error sound and freezes in mid-load.

The videos didn't help much.

What may I be missing?

I autoarrange it and Vortex didn't give any errors hold on.

Also, missing master? Vortex didn't warn anymore after I loaded all necessary material?

Skyrim.esm
Skyrim.exe
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
daymoyl.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
DeviousFramework.esm
SexLabDefeat.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
Slaves of Tamriel.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
S_L_U_T_S.esp
RoadInspections.esp
Slavemarketplace.esp
ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp
SlaveTats.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
DfwSupport.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
Slaves of Tamriel - iNeed.esp
FNIS.esp
SkyUI.esp

Thats hot LOOT and Vortex loads it.

10 minutes ago, fred200 said:

A Skyrim LE mod can keep Skyrim from launching. Make sure all your mods are appropriate for the game you are running.

Especially bad are the wrong SKSE or SKSE mods.

I'm not particularly smart regarding these terminologies.

How do I define this? I was told Vortex had a very good filter...

Old 32 bit version of Skyrim is known as Skyrim LE. The new 64 bit version is known as Skyrim SE.

No mod manager will help you if you mix parts from different games. Sites like this one and Nexusmods have different sections for Skyrim LE mods and Skyrim SE mods.

Bottom line: You do have to know what you are running. I run both from Vortex. I just don't mix them.

Do you have SKSE then?  Make sure you have the right version for the Skyrim you are playing - Legacy Edition or Special Edition

skse.silverlock.org

I"m not sure if SKSE can be installed by Vortex.  You probably have to install it manually.

You said videos didn't help much.  I don't know what videos you're watching, but I like videos by Gopher and GamerPoets and find them helpful.

Thanks for all the help. I bought it from Steam, it's this one.

image.png.7f48db6af545a07fa54e4771df9f52cf.png

How do I make sure everything is SE? 

I don't want to go back to NMM. It's a serious bother. I am long finished with the game, now I want to make a sexy, bondagey rerun is all! Can you people at least give me a list of your mods with bare bones so I can maybe download and adapt? I just want to see some women that have less testosterone than me (Skyrim's women -are- tough looking but...)

I'm sad. A lot of people make crazy mods like Maria Eden and here is me holding my ass trying to figure out what is what?

Read. Mod description, install instructions, file names, everything. There are different download sections for Skyrim and Skyrim SE, there are separate Nexus sites for them too. There is no tool that will do all the work for you, and there is no shortcut to learning, just read and follow every piece of instruction. Vortex will warn you about the most obvious problems and do some stuff in the background so you don't have to worry about it. But that's not enough to throw any mod into Vortex and expect things to work just fine or receive a message telling you exactly what's wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2020 at 7:20 PM, The Khan said:

Thanks for all the help. I bought it from Steam, it's this one.

image.png.7f48db6af545a07fa54e4771df9f52cf.png

How do I make sure everything is SE? 

I don't want to go back to NMM. It's a serious bother. I am long finished with the game, now I want to make a sexy, bondagey rerun is all! Can you people at least give me a list of your mods with bare bones so I can maybe download and adapt? I just want to see some women that have less testosterone than me (Skyrim's women -are- tough looking but...)

I'm sad. A lot of people make crazy mods like Maria Eden and here is me holding my ass trying to figure out what is what?

Thats Legendary Edition.  I'm just now looking into using Vortex for my rebuild, so can't answer that side of your question.  But in general, when you find a mod you want to install, check its dependencies.  Make sure you have installed the things it needs to run first.  On LL, this section :https://www.loverslab.com/forum/72-skyrim-special-edition/  is for SE, the other Skyrim pages are for LE.  Nexus does the same.  Just stick with the LE pages.  Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/1/2020 at 1:54 AM, nutrigrain said:

Thats Legendary Edition.  I'm just now looking into using Vortex for my rebuild, so can't answer that side of your question.  But in general, when you find a mod you want to install, check its dependencies.  Make sure you have installed the things it needs to run first.  On LL, this section :https://www.loverslab.com/forum/72-skyrim-special-edition/  is for SE, the other Skyrim pages are for LE.  Nexus does the same.  Just stick with the LE pages.  Good luck!

thanks a lot