View File

Description

Vanilla skill trainers will demand sex before training you.  That's it.

You still must pay for the training.  Trainers will just expect extra benefits.

There are two versions:  one for Dragonborn + Dawnguard, and one for no DLC.

What's the point?

Just a bit of flavor to reinforce how unimportant you are.  If your character strides across the land like a god and dragons tremble at your approach then move along, there's nothing for you here.

Details

Trainers (which ones is configurable) will insist on having sex with you before allowing you to then pay for your training.  From the start of sex, you'll have 6 real-time minutes to buy your training.  If sex averages about a minute, you'll have 5 minutes to train.  (That's a lot of time; the limit is not intended to be a challenge.)  After that, the trainer will require sex again.  All of the normal limitations still apply (Trainer A can only train to skill level 50 but Trainer B can train to 90).  This mod is a speed bump, not a short cut.  There are no speech checks or appeals for mercy, though as the player you can configure which trainers will be mean to you.

Limitations

Only vanilla skill trainers are supported.  Unfortunately, Skyrim's trainer dialog has the NPC IDs embedded in the dialog conditions.  Any mod that adds a skill trainer will either add its own new dialog (and this mod won't be aware of it) or modify an existing trainer dialog (conflicting with this mod's changes).  As long as mods that add trainers don't make dialog changes that conflict with this mod, they can be used alongside it; however, those added trainers will not demand sex.

This mod is not aware of devious devices and has no restrictions based on worn devices.  You'll have to use SexLab's hotkey for choosing an animation to select one suitable for whichever orifices are available.

Features

Female and male player characters are supported.  The PC is the sex receiver (getting fucked, not doing the fucking) so female trainers will be in the giving position using a strap-on for males.  You can always use SexLab's hotkeys to swap positions.

Trainers with a relationship to the PC higher than a customizable threshold will not demand sex.

Trainers that you manually add to this mod's exclusion faction will not demand sex. 

Trainers can be excluded by gender so that only males or only females will demand sex.

Khajiit & Argonian trainers are excluded by default (their sex demands can be enabled).

Child trainers (like Babette) will never demand sex, though for consistency the PC's lead-in dialog will be the same ("I'm ready to learn.  I can pay.")  If for whatever reason some other mod changes a vanilla trainer into a child, that trainer will not demand sex.

Trainers above a customizable arousal threshold will use rough sex (not rape).

Trainers that don't like you (relationship less than zero) will use rough sex (not rape).

Configuration

Spoiler

Why is there no MCM?  Because my MCM screen is cluttered with mods that only have a few options, which I'll only configure once per game.  For the rest of the game I have to scroll past all those mods.  I won't add to the clutter.

These global variables are available for configuration:

SLDT_ArousalForRoughSex  Trainer arousal threshold for rough sex.  Default 40.

SLDT_ExcludeBeastRaces  Exclude sex demands from Khajiit & Argonians.  Default 1 (yes).

SLDT_ExcludeMen  Exclude sex demands from men.  Default 0 (no).

SLDT_ExcludeWomen  Exclude sex demands from women.  Default 0 (no).

SLDT_NoSexRelRank  Trainers will not demand sex at this relationship rank or higher.  Default 3.

To exclude a specific trainer, add that NPC to the exclusion faction:  AddFac xx000DCA 0

Incompatibility

Mods that alter the dialogs in OffersTrainingTopic will conflict with this mod.  If you have such mods, place them after this one in your load order so that they will win.  Those mods should then work as normal, but they will break this mod's sex-demanding behavior of the trainers in the dialog topic that they modify.  Example:  If a mod adds a trainer and piggybacks on Aela's training dialog, placing that mod after this one will make it win, overriding this mod's changes for Aela so that she won't demand sex for training.  If instead that mod adds a new line of dialog, it should be okay.

Uninstalling

Delete this mod's esp file and its one script.  You can safely remove this mod during your game.  The script is only triggered by dialog; it never runs in the background.

Problems?

Spoiler

This NPC isn't offering to train me!

Your skill level might be too high.  Also, some trainers require that you do something first (Companions require that you become a full member).  That's normal behavior, not added or changed by this mod.  It would be funny if a trainer demanded sex and admitted afterwards that you already know all that he can teach you, but this mod doesn't do that.

Your mod is lame

Yep, there's not much to it.  It does just one thing.  I made it for my own use, then realized that it could be shared.  I've benefited from many other mods so I wanted to offer something back to the community, however small.

Credit

Bromm83 and SexLab Trainers for inspiring me to do this mod.  I wanted to make life harder for the PC, not easier, but I liked the concept of sex before training.

Permissions

Do not upload this mod to another site.  Do not upload a modified version of this mod in a different topic.  If you have a conversion or translation, please post it in a comment and I will link to it here.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/03/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab 1.62, SexLab Aroused, Fuz Roh D'oh
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

View File

35 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

however, those added trainers will not demand sex.

I mean, just purely hypothetically you could do it by modifying Game.psc which is just the worst idea ever and I hate myself for even coming up with it.

Mod itself is a good idea though, I'm definitely going to use it for my next playthrough.

Looks nice. I just have 1 suggestion. How about a version that makes all Trainings free (expect for the Sexy stuff used as payment) ? I never use the Trainers in Skyrim because you basically increase a skill by 1 single point for a lot of money at times. I could get that point with a little bit of combat too. Sexy Time for some Training could definetly be worth it though!

8 hours ago, AkiKay said:

How about a version that makes all Trainings free (expect for the Sexy stuff used as payment) ?

I appreciate the suggestion, but that's the opposite of what I wanted to do:  making the player feel small by having to put out first.  If instead you trade sex for training, it puts you in control.  You get what you want and don't have to pay for it.  Stupid trainer.  For what he just gave up in training fees, he could have hired a lot of whores -- or even have hired you, possibly many times, if you use a prostitution mod.  Why would he do that?  The numbers don't make sense.  Besides, he's in a position to make demands.  He knows that Skyrim has very few other trainers.  In fact, he might be the only one who can train you at this level.  He has the power here.  You don't.  As a secondary consideration, free training makes the game easier and that's not what I'm after. 

If you think about it, getting to watch some sexy time before training might make paying for it more appealing to you, the player (though probably not for your character).  I'm not trying to sell you on the mod (I made it for myself), just offering a different point of view. 

Cute hat on the dog by the way.  ?

I don't know if its this mod or "sleep for credit", but I tried to ask Drevis Neloren (supposed to be a Master level trainer of Illusion) for training and he said I know all he knows, but I'm only at 25.  If I uncheck this mod in my load order and try again, he is willing to train me.  :/  

44 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I don't know if its this mod or "sleep for credit", but I tried to ask Drevis Neloren (supposed to be a Master level trainer of Illusion) for training and he said I know all he knows, but I'm only at 25.  If I uncheck this mod in my load order and try again, he is willing to train me.  :/  

This mod doesn't change Drevis' training level.  I just double-checked that in TES5Edit.  I then popped over to Drevis in the game and verified that he will train me at Illusion 25.  I bumped it up to 89 and he still offers illusion training.

EDIT:  I just downloaded and examined Sleep for Credit.  It only adds new dialog, doesn't modify existing records, so it's fully compatible with this one.  I can't explain why deactivating this mod changed his training behavior, but I've confirmed that this mod does not change his training level and that Drevis will train me up to Illusion 90.

Weird!  Thanks for checking, and going the extra mile to check the other mod.  I'll fire up TESVEdit and see if I can find out whats going on.

Strange.  His record isn't touched at all by anything, not even USLEEP.  In the Referenced By section, USLEEP is mentioned, SexLab Solutions, Sleep For Credit, and this mod modify dialogue.  Looks like Solutions and Sleep For Credit are doing the same thing, might be interfering with each other, but niether of those seem to be about regular skill training.

I just uploaded a tiny update to include USLEEP's changes.  Only Revyn Sadri was affected, changing the relationship check to be >=1 rather than =1. 

Because I'm new at this, I accidentally included the updated files in the change log and I can't remove it.  The files are the exact same as in the Download section.

• 2 months later...
On 4/4/2020 at 9:56 AM, jfraser said:

it probably won't work in SE without running it through SE's creation kit. i like this idea, thanks for making it. :)

It actually seems to work fine in SE without any conversion necessary. :) Probably a good candidate for ESL-flagging though.

(Also, thanks for making this Hexbolt. Appreciate that it does the one thing it says it does, with minimal bloat.)

• 3 weeks later...

works well 

just ran across a mention of this in another thread and decided i like the idea a lot.

SLEN (SexLab Eager NPCs) can conflict with it.  if you prefer this one for trainers just turn SLEN trainer option to off and it works fine.

if you have SLEN and set it's trainer option to anything other than off this mod does not take effect.

wish this would fire with SLEN set to charm (chance to earn back some cash after training if you succeed with a persuasion check (trainer aroused helps)

but oh well, still prefer this method (and dialogues) so will be using it.

nice work

12 hours ago, wfowfo said:

Can you apply the same demand for carriage drivers and innkeepers?

This mod already has a high risk for mod conflicts.  Adding two more classes of NPCs would increase that risk even more.  That could be unwise.  I'll keep it in mind, but I working on other projects now.

1 hour ago, nyaamolip said:

I want to create a situation that requires always sex demand.

It already does that.  There is no minimum arousal requirement.

1 hour ago, nyaamolip said:

Would you create a file with settings that no Sexlab aroused dependencies?

I don't want to do that.  SL Arousal is part of the core set of SexLab mods.  Most players have it.

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, wfowfo said:

Could you check two-handed trainers? They refuse to train, saying that character already knows everything.

I just checked it.  The trainer offers training right up to the skill cutoff point.  Do you have another mod that changes trainer dialog?  It's working as it should in my testing.

4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I just checked it.  The trainer offers training right up to the skill cutoff point.  Do you have another mod that changes trainer dialog?  It's working as it should in my testing.

I don't have any other mod. It is working for other trainers. Only two handed has problem.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2020 at 2:42 AM, wfowfo said:

I don't have any other mod. It is working for other trainers. Only two handed has problem.

Is the Two-Handed Trainer in question one that is a high enough skill level to train you at your current Two-Handed level? Every vanilla trainer in skyrim can only train you so far, and most don't go to 100. "You already know everything" is an error message indicating you're too high a level for that trainer.

Also is there a way to add a custom NPC to this? Like if I wanted to do it at home to my favorite follower mod, for personal use?

14 minutes ago, Yuni said:

is there a way to add a custom NPC to this? Like if I wanted to do it at home to my favorite follower mod, for personal use?

Not without editing the mod.  Unfortunately, Skyrim vanilla trainer dialog is set up with the trainer NPC ID as a condition.  It's not a flexible design.  This mod just uses that design and changes the details a little.  You'd have to edit this mod to include your follower's ID in OffersMoreTrainingTopic, and that would requiring making this mod a master mod for your follower mod.  Most people won't want to do that.

23 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Not without editing the mod.  Unfortunately, Skyrim vanilla trainer dialog is set up with the trainer NPC ID as a condition.  It's not a flexible design.  This mod just uses that design and changes the details a little.  You'd have to edit this mod to include your follower's ID in OffersMoreTrainingTopic, and that would requiring making this mod a master mod for your follower mod.  Most people won't want to do that.

So I need to edit the original mod to have a home-copy to add a specific follower to it? I don't mind doing something like that for home tweaks, hah. Thank you. ❤️