Taimanin Asagi BodySuit CBBE LE

View File

Description: Taimanin Asagi BodySuit CBBE LE v 1.0.0
======================

LargeMetallicBird-size_restricted.gif

Sorry this mod took longer than normal, it was my first time assembling an ESP from scratch and porting SE Content.

CBBE Bodyslide conversion of the SE mod by Outlawer:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/12279-taimain-asagi-bodysuit/

Changes Made:
-Conversion to CBBE Bodyslide 
-Plenty of zaps and extra outfits including a bunny tailplug outfit

-In addition to full body outfits, added split versions.
-Sword is gone from the mod (I couldn't convert the nif lol)

Install/Uninstall:
=======================

Use the usual methods by either a mod manager or manual install.

Acquisition:
=======================

Utilize AdditemMenu and search "Asagi"

Credit to Newmiller for the skyrim outfit and 
ImmensePopularAsiansmallclawedotter-size_restricted.gif

Hi.  Love the armors but some of the colors are mixed up.  For example the "Black Bunny" is pink, and the "Pink bunny" is black.

For the glove options, "Black" and "Black Transparent" are exactly the same (same for white and white transparent).  One of the Black glove options is pink, not black.

Also getting a lot of clipping on the hands regardless of which glove type is used.

Aside from that, these are stellar outfits, especially the transparent suits.  No problems with the boots as far as I can tell but I only tried the black boots.

7 minutes ago, Aki K said:

Hi.  Love the armors but some of the colors are mixed up.  For example the "Black Bunny" is pink, and the "Pink bunny" is black.

For the glove options, "Black" and "Black Transparent" are exactly the same (same for white and white transparent).  One of the Black glove options is pink, not black.

Also getting a lot of clipping on the hands regardless of which glove type is used.

Aside from that, these are stellar outfits, especially the transparent suits.  No problems with the boots as far as I can tell but I only tried the black boots.

lol i forgot to remove the reference hands from the gloves.... and in hindsight the naming was not the best.  Black bunny stuff is meant to go with the black bunny set, but has pink accents ect

and yes the textures need to be made WAY more transparent

20 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

lol i forgot to remove the reference hands from the gloves.... and in hindsight the naming was not the best.  Black bunny stuff is meant to go with the black bunny set, but has pink accents ect

and yes the textures need to be made WAY more transparent

Only the hand textures need to be more transparent.

And regarding the bunny suits, I know its meant to have pink accents.  But they are actually switched because the "pink bunny suit" is the black colored one. and the one labeled to be black seems to be the pink one.  The think they're inverted.

On 4/1/2020 at 7:19 PM, Aki K said:

Only the hand textures need to be more transparent.

And regarding the bunny suits, I know its meant to have pink accents.  But they are actually switched because the "pink bunny suit" is the black colored one. and the one labeled to be black seems to be the pink one.  The think they're inverted.

Everything should be fixed in the uploaded 1.1.0 version, and the sword has been added.

Enjoy!

23 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I don't mean to be a pest, but I found another error.  These are labled as bunny heels "Black".

Hide contents

The regular ones are the black colored ones.

20200401023047_1.thumb.jpg.643677e6f249b287848070e893888310.jpg

Looking at the three suits, thats how i labelled them.  Left most is "Black Bunny" with pinkaccents and pink heels. mid is "Pink Bunny" with black accents and black heels

The middle suit has the wrong gloves equipped din this picture.

34 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

20200401023047_1.thumb.jpg.643677e6f249b287848070e893888310.jpg

Looking at the three suits, thats how i labelled them.  Left most is "Black Bunny" with pinkaccents and pink heels. mid is "Pink Bunny" with black accents and black heels

The middle suit has the wrong gloves equipped din this picture.

Oh now I understand.  I get it.  Okay then, no problem.

9 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

But it is working now right?  The top error is very common..... the others not so much lol

it still is CTD when i put the sword on the follower in-game. it crashed in a few seconds when i gave her the sword in-game. is that a bug? and is there a fix?