Jump to content
IGNORED

AirplaneRandy's Erotica Replacer [Main Menu][Loading Screen][Intro Video]


Recommended Posts

AirplaneRandy's Erotica Replacer [Main Menu][Loading Screen][Intro Video]

View File

AirplaneRandy's Erotica Replacer

Untitled.jpg.091811e9cff42ff5f9b4f642afa336ef.jpg

 

Required Mod (Menu Replacer will show a blue screen without it)

.NET Script Framework

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294

DLL Plugin Loader (Required for .NET Script Framework)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10546

 

I do not own any of the images, video clips, or music that I used for this mod. I simply compiled everything into a neat little package for use in Skyrim. The video has been edited by me using clips created by izzyguy1234. Please enjoy this mod. I have no idea if this is compatible with the regular edition of Skyrim. But it's a simple mod so with a few tweaks you should be able to get it to work with the older version of Skyrim.

 

There are 100 images used in this mod and 49 random songs. The Main Menu and Loading Screens share the same images.

 

If you are having playback issues with the intro (video going all fucky), it might be because the video was rendered in 60 FPS, the original intro runs at 24 FPS. So 60 FPS might be too unstable. I uploaded a 24 FPS version. If that doesn't work, then I don't know what else to do. As of now, I recommend just using the 24 FPS version for the sake of stability.

 

If the Main Menu replacer is giving you issues during the installation process. I've uploaded an alternative version with some unnecessary bloat files removed. Specifically interface/startmenu.swf and SKSE/Plugins/rmm_plugin.dll. FYI, I'm using Mod Organizer 2.

AirplaneRandy_EroticaMainMenu_v1_ALT__DLL_SWF_Removed.rar

 

I do not recommend the use of multiple mods of the same type to be installed at the same time unless you know what you're doing.

 

 

Preview Intro Replacer Video

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5e803b94170ef

 

972151920_AirplaneRandyEroticaIntro(JUSTVIDEONOTMOD).png.20face73958aa3fafba3471cf8203ab5.png

 

Required Mod

.NET Script Framework

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294

DLL Plugin Loader (Required for .NET Script Framework)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10546

 

Image Sources
https://twitter.com/DiamondbackVIII
https://twitter.com/Gomapero_NSFW
https://twitter.com/fgambler1
https://twitter.com/tetrodini
https://twitter.com/Susu_skyrim
https://twitter.com/Daymarr_NSFW
https://twitter.com/devrabbitxx
https://twitter.com/YuiHSkyrim

 

Video Clips Source
https://www.pornhub.com/users/izzyguy1234

 

Music Source
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGovozfcBuVkbgUUh0dkpaQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6sFx-ePBSw&list=OLAK5uy_nhTuYn1DZgrDVsuZ9bvLx5X3Gej2RfGzE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAS-w1UCbeY&list=OLAK5uy_krbI367Tf320WVzUlbDfAMHiOSH4hE42o

 

Tools, Mods, used to create this

Main Menu Randomizer SE by lanastara

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/33574

 

Load Screen Maker By Glev

 

Intro MP4

https://mega.nz/#!Dt9jzZ5Y!h_05fecB3_B_WY1vph4zJhUl5dNpJrj50j5orTfbMNQ


  • Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/28/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    .NET Script Framework
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

 


  • Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/28/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    .NET Script Framework
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

 

Link to comment
Just now, lanastara said:

Just one little thing could you please either not steal my mod or at least add it to the credits because the method used to randomize the main menu looks reeeeeeealy similar to https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/33574 ^^

Definitely, my apologies. All of this shit would've been impossible to do without the tools you guys make for us.

Link to comment

No Problem

 

I'm glad my mod gets used ^^

 

 

Also just a little hint if you prefix the replacer folders so AirplaneRandy_001 instead of just 001 it's easier to mix this with other replacers that might use the same naming scheme.

 

Also also (ok I'm gonna stop after this one) you could also randomize the Intro videos if you have more than one. ^^

Link to comment
30 minutes ago, Sensual Nautilus said:

Thanks for your work! I'm just running into an issue with the intro video, as its coming out messed up, like the screen is spinning and flipping by 2 frames at a very fast rate. Would there be an issue say if I installed via mod organizer 2?

Actually, that problem happened to me once. I dunno, seems to work every other time except for the one moment.

Maybe, just maybe it could be because that video was made in 60 FPS. I will create an alternative 30 FPS  24 FPS version. If that doesn't solve the problem, then nothing else will unless someone can point me to a step by step guide on .bik video conversion specifically made for Skyrim.

 

I just checked how many FPS does the original intro runs at. It's 24 FPS. So 60 FPS might be too unstable.


EDIT: 24 FPS Version now available. I can't promise that it'll work because there's really nothing else that I can do.

 

http://www.radgametools.com/bnkdown.htm

Link to comment
39 minutes ago, AirplaneRandy said:

Actually, that problem happened to me once. I dunno, seems to work every other time except for the one moment.

Maybe, just maybe it could be because that video was made in 60 FPS. I will create an alternative 30 FPS  24 FPS version. If that doesn't solve the problem, then nothing else will unless someone can point me to a step by step guide on .bik video conversion specifically made for Skyrim.

 

I just checked how many FPS does the original intro runs at. It's 24 FPS. So 60 FPS might be too unstable.


EDIT: 24 FPS Version now available. I can't promise that it'll work because there's really nothing else that I can do.

 

http://www.radgametools.com/bnkdown.htm

Thanks Randy, 24fps seems to have done the trick, you don't have to entertain my next musings but now I'm just curious as to the possible reason why your installation seems more chill with running the only video file in the game at 60fps but not mine. I'm going to give it a good pondering, but the issue seems so contrived lol. 

 

1 hour ago, lanastara said:

No Problem

 

I'm glad my mod gets used ^^

 

 

Also just a little hint if you prefix the replacer folders so AirplaneRandy_001 instead of just 001 it's easier to mix this with other replacers that might use the same naming scheme.

 

Also also (ok I'm gonna stop after this one) you could also randomize the Intro videos if you have more than one. ^^

And thanks for your tool, I hope more people use it :)

Link to comment

Hi there, MO2 reports rmm_plugin.dll as incompatible with code 193. Also, main menu is kinda funky, when I click on load game, the menu doesn't show up and the only way to play is to click continue, which also works on a 3-4 try.

 

upd. Solved main menu funkines by deleting startmenu.swf

Link to comment
11 hours ago, siderr said:

Hi there, MO2 reports rmm_plugin.dll as incompatible with code 193. Also, main menu is kinda funky, when I click on load game, the menu doesn't show up and the only way to play is to click continue, which also works on a 3-4 try.

 

upd. Solved main menu funkines by deleting startmenu.swf

I,m having a purple main screen. so not a huge problem but i get this error on vortex

image.png.8c552ec9b8f98a8b247cb07bb33de370.png

 

And i tested just installing this one mod. the loading screen works and the intro video too it's just the main menu.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, neveronelie said:

I,m having a purple main screen. so not a huge problem but i get this error on vortex

And i tested just installing this one mod. the loading screen works and the intro video too it's just the main menu.

I've done some testing and it looks like the mod works just fine without both interface/startmenu.swf and SKSE/Plugins/rmm_plugin.dll.

I've uploaded an alternative Main Menu replacer that you can download.

AirplaneRandy_EroticaMainMenu_v1_ALT__DLL_SWF_Removed.rar

 

I'm not that much of a modder so I left those files in thinking that they were important. I guess they're not and they're causing issues.

 

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Shieldy16 said:

I just installed all files (excluding the 24fps video) and now even though I've disabled them all, my main menu is still showing the 11th image on the mod page. How do I get rid of this?!

I've even gone so far as to delete the mods from MO2 even though they weren't activated and no esp's were active either but still every time I launch the game it gives me the same menu image. Kinda worrying considering I even have another active menu replacer. 

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Shieldy16 said:

I've even gone so far as to delete the mods from MO2 even though they weren't activated and no esp's were active either but still every time I launch the game it gives me the same menu image. Kinda worrying considering I even have another active menu replacer. 

do you have .net script framework installed? skse perhaps?

attached is my load order, there's barely anything installed.

Untitled.png

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, AirplaneRandy said:

do you have .net script framework installed? skse perhaps?

attached is my load order, there's barely anything installed.

Untitled.png

Yes I have both of these installed. After playing about with it a bit, I've reinstalled my menu mashup that I had been using before this, and upon activating the new one and disabling the first one, it cleared itself. I think it's just some weird issue where your menu replacer will stain/override any other menu replacer active upon having both active at one time.

 

I even went so far as to disable anything to do with my main menu and having only the *stained* menu replacer I had which kept bringing up your menu despite the files not being present in any way. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Shieldy16 said:

Yes I have both of these installed. After playing about with it a bit, I've reinstalled my menu mashup that I had been using before this, and upon activating the new one and disabling the first one, it cleared itself. I think it's just some weird issue where your menu replacer will stain/override any other menu replacer active upon having both active at one time.

 

I even went so far as to disable anything to do with my main menu and having only the *stained* menu replacer I had which kept bringing up your menu despite the files not being present in any way. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Have you checked your MO2 overwrite folder? the mod seems to generate image files and if you are using MO2, the mod by default will place generated files there.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Shieldy16 said:

Yes I have both of these installed. After playing about with it a bit, I've reinstalled my menu mashup that I had been using before this, and upon activating the new one and disabling the first one, it cleared itself. I think it's just some weird issue where your menu replacer will stain/override any other menu replacer active upon having both active at one time.

 

I even went so far as to disable anything to do with my main menu and having only the *stained* menu replacer I had which kept bringing up your menu despite the files not being present in any way. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

well then, I'm gonna have to put a little disclaimer telling people to not use multiple menu replacer mods at the same time.

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Sensual Nautilus said:

Have you checked your MO2 overwrite folder? the mod seems to generate image files and if you are using MO2, the mod by default will place generated files there.

See I thought the same thing that maybe it had dropped into my overwrite folder but it wasn't the case, nothing was in there regarding the main menu thing. The only thing that was in there was music files and I deleted them as soon as they were put in there and disabled all the mods.

Link to comment

Could you reduce the sound of the intro bik a notch (make it the same level as main menu music if possible, as it is my ears are hurt a bit with the sound level difference) and add a second or two of black frames at its start (for some reasons, on my end, with enb enabled, the first few frames of every intro appear black)

Link to comment
1 hour ago, LeFlemard said:

Could you reduce the sound of the intro bik a notch (make it the same level as main menu music if possible, as it is my ears are hurt a bit with the sound level difference) and add a second or two of black frames at its start (for some reasons, on my end, with enb enabled, the first few frames of every intro appear black)

Yea, I did noticed how loud it was. The playback is kinda weird though, the main menu music starts playing midway through the intro, so it can sound a bit funny. I'm not gonna mess around with adjusting that at all. But here you go, reduced volume on the intro.
AirplaneRandy_EroticaIntro24FPS_v1a_REDUCED_AUDIO.rar
AirplaneRandy_EroticaIntro60FPS_v1a_REDUCED_AUDIO.rar

5 hours ago, Le_Spectre said:

Some quick questions:

  • Will there ever be a version without the skyrim logo on every loadscreen/main menu (i personaly only take issue with it on loading screens)
  • Are the loadscreens on a slideshow for one loadscreen like https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7521 ?
  • If not is it a planned feature ?

The loading screen was an afterthought, I originally made these just for the main menu. Nah, I'd have to reprocess every single image to remove the logo. Honestly, since they're separate mods, I'd just install my main menu replacer along with Giusteri's Loading Screen replacer.

Link to comment
4 hours ago, neveronelie said:

welp after downloading your new file i still have the purple main screen title. Like i can play so i'm probably just a unique case where i did 1 wrong manipulation. so don't bother with this problem. Just glad you awnser well to people asking for support :)

Assuming you already have .Netframework, try carefully reinstalling Dll Plugin Loader I found that some applications or even just Steam's verify file integrity would undo the changes you made to your binkw64.dll for Dll Plugin Loader to work. So what you can do is the following action in this exact order:

 

  1. Go to your SSE directory and delete your current "binkw_64.dll" (if you have installed dll plugin loader as a req for .Netframework it will be there)
  2. Rename "binkw64.dll" to "binkw_64.dll" This file we are renaming is the primary file Dll plugin loader changes and what could have been reset to default by something like Steam's verify File Integrity
  3. Download dll plugin loader again and place its binkw64.dll to your SSE directory where your renamed "binkw_64.dll" is
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...