AirplaneRandy's Erotica Replacer [Main Menu][Loading Screen][Intro Video]

So, perhaps a bit of a weird question, but I installed this mod and ran it for a while, but it increased loading times a lot and made the game startup much slower than normal, so I uninstalled it with Vortex, but I'm still getting the main menu music and one of the pictures. How should I properly uninstall the mod to make sure I get the normal loading screens and music again?

Edit: Nevermind. I managed to fix it by reinstalling another mod that replaces the main menu screen (Dear Diary).

• 1 month later...
On 3/29/2020 at 3:47 AM, IGotBored said:

I was for sure i had that since bug fixes requires it. Anyway Thanks!

if you're still getting a blue screen, download DLL plugin Loader. This mod needs it or it gets all kinds of fucked

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey, this is a great work, congrats. Your screenshots stand out above the many other loading screen add-ons and replacers out there. If I may ask you something - I checked the twitter links in your credits and it was great to see more work of the talented artists that made those screenshots, but do you know if any of those 3d models were ever released as followers or as character presets by their authors? Most of them look cool af. Thx!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

MO2 is recognizing the glevloadscreen.esp as a form 43 and my game won't launch. Do I just disable the esp or do I need to do an extra step to get this working? Because I really like the images used here.

(EDIT)
Ok nvm .Net Script Framework just hasn't been updated in a year. Oh well.

Edited by J.Azure
NVM
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2022 at 1:44 PM, J.Azure said:

MO2 is recognizing the glevloadscreen.esp as a form 43 and my game won't launch. Do I just disable the esp or do I need to do an extra step to get this working? Because I really like the images used here.

(EDIT)
Ok nvm .Net Script Framework just hasn't been updated in a year. Oh well.

.Net Script Framework will not be updated for AE (per mod author). As such this is only compatible with the latest version of SE before AE. Quick fix for the "form 43" issue is to load the esp in CK SE and save after it successfully loads.

Though I have SSE fixes installed I couldn't get this mod working w/o DLL Plugin Loader.

I'm also having trouble getting the intro to play but I can't seem to get the beth intro back... Tried changing the setting in skyrim.ini to sIntroSequence=BGS_LOGO.BIK but I can't get the intro back. What other mods remove the beth intro, I've scoured my mod list but can't find what's skipping the intro movie :P

On 11/5/2022 at 7:49 PM, Jgoftl said:

.Net Script Framework will not be updated for AE (per mod author). As such this is only compatible with the latest version of SE before AE. Quick fix for the "form 43" issue is to load the esp in CK SE and save after it successfully loads.

Thanks! Girlfriend showed me how to do this. I just didn't want to deal with CK tbh. XD 

Still appreciate you coming to help!

2 hours ago, J.Azure said:

Thanks! Girlfriend showed me how to do this. I just didn't want to deal with CK tbh. XD 

Still appreciate you coming to help!

Not a problem. I also suggest using the alt download that removes the dll and startmenu.swf.

Edited by Jgoftl

All right, you invertebrates

I'm gonna teach you how to do the sponge

If you want this to work on AE you need to first download the main menu randomizer SE from here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/33574

(make sure you grab the one for your version!)

You are going to want to place this at the bottom of your load order, below other menu replacers like Nordic UI and HCoS.

Next you are going to copy mainmenuwallpapers (and optionally mainmenumusic) from airplanerandys replacer into your Skyrim SE data folder.

If you want the music as well you are going to want to open your Main Menu Randomizer folder (right click, open in explorer on MO2), go to SKSE, Plugins and open the config with notepad.

At the bottom of the config there is:

# [[Source]]

# Directory = ".\\data\\mainmenumusic"

# Filter =".*"

You are going to remove the "# " from each of those and save.

Voila, you're done.

If you want you can optionally change the Directories to wherever you want, just remember to add \\ when copying from the address bar!

I recommend making an empty mod organizer folder and setting it as your destination directory in the config. Otherwise the replacer will use your overwrite folder.

Edited by rebask
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/19/2023 at 2:02 AM, rebask said:

Delete the replacement from the overwrite folder of MO2, most likely the culprit here.

I was also having this problem but there is no overwrite data. There is still the modded main screen music as well. Any ideas?

2 hours ago, thievery1 said:

I was also having this problem but there is no overwrite data. There is still the modded main screen music as well. Any ideas?

Check again, for me the replacer added stuff to meshes\interface\logo (logo.nif, logo01ae.nif); music\special (mus_maintheme.xwm) and textures\interface\objects (MAINMENUWALLPAPER) as well as a meta.ini file. These were all in the overwrite folder and I changed the menu replacer path to a custom mod I can turn on or off in MO2.

• 2 weeks later...