Help! My sim keeps rejecting her lover. Instant/Always Accept not working :(

don't know what happened originally my first probem was my sim having TOO MUCH sex then I solved it by turning off autonomy but then suddenly my sim is refusing one of her lovers (they can woohoo on their own and kiss but not WW). I have tweaked and tried everything from changing settings (setting autonomy on high -really annoying though- always accept, polygamy) to flirty satisfaction rewards NOTHING. The only way to get them together is I have to let the first sim do it by them self first. What do I do? ToT

You pretty much answered your own question already. The only workaround (at least the only one I know of) is in fact to start solo action with one Sim and then have others join in.

Knowing WW this is probably going to be fixed with an update in the near future, as it's really not a rare issue.

10 hours ago, libralesbian22 said:

don't know what happened originally my first probem was my sim having TOO MUCH sex then I solved it by turning off autonomy but then suddenly my sim is refusing one of her lovers (they can woohoo on their own and kiss but not WW). I have tweaked and tried everything from changing settings (setting autonomy on high -really annoying though- always accept, polygamy) to flirty satisfaction rewards NOTHING. The only way to get them together is I have to let the first sim do it by them self first. What do I do? ToT

Check your other settings...attractiveness etc....you have always accept turned on? both bars green?

Archived