[Wip] Official Tnt Custom Race Thread - Or, What The Femboy Idea Turned Into

18 hours ago, ItalianDragon said:

It doesn't seem to be too serious although more testing will have to be done on the mass to figure out if it's cancerous or not.
So fingers crossed on that end (obviously).

I hope it doesn't end up being that way! I will be praying for everything to go well for you! Your health comes first. 

9 hours ago, msswagztr226 said:

I hope it doesn't end up being that way! I will be praying for everything to go well for you! Your health comes first. 

Blood tests came back and there's no cancer markers which is good although the only way to be 100% sure is to take the mass out and do a biopsy. Either way so far so good ^^
And I appreciate the encouragement :D

So quick update on the mod.
After talking with Bad Dog about the facial headparts and the face morphs two things came out of it:
First thing first the face morphs are fine. My clipping issue comes from the fact that somehow the game loads up male eyebrows even though they aren't listed on the headparts formlist. It's an easy fix on paper but I just need to know what to swap it with.
To do just that I've started to create an Excel sheet referencing all the playable headparts (extra parts and the others)., splitting them by race so that I can cross-reference everything and list properly what race is using what.  It's a rather tedious process but it'll help me down the line when I'll duplicate all the playable ones and make them useable by the femboy race. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello folks.

Quick update somewhat related to the mod (it's not directly about it but it affects its development).
The surgery to get rid of that mass will be on Monday morning and it's a single day hospital stay (I'll be going in at 7 A.M. and I'll probably be back home in the late afternoon/early evening).

On that side I've done a plethora of blood tests, an x-ray among other things and everything seems to indicate that cancer isn't spreading everywhere (which is obviously good). Now this doesn't mean it isn't cancerous (like I mentioned earlier), as I've learned that there's two types of cancer: the one that metastasizes everywhere (which you undoubtedly have heard of) and the one who while still noxious remains where it is and doesn't spread. From what the tests say it's not spreading nor it has spread which is good. Is that mass cancerous or not, like I've said the only way to find out is to take it out and perform a biopsy to finally clear that point out once and for all.

Now said mass is in my left testicle and I've hoped that the surgeon would be able to only remove the mass and leave the gland itself alone but I've sadly learned that it's simply not possible, meaning that both will have to be removed. The procedure in itself is quick (half an hour) but I can already tell that adjusting to this change in my body will take time.

Having a prothesis put in its place is perfectly doable but it will have to be done at a later date once I'll have healed up properly from the surgery. I'm very tempted to go on that route but I'm also hesitant as I know that a prosthesis is never permanent and it also depends from how I'll adjust to this change.

All this also changed my summer schedule. I was initially going to go on vacation in late July until early August like every year but with all this it's fairly safe to say that it's not happening. So unlike the previous years, assuming I've recovered enough, development of the mod will continue on that period of the year.

Mod development-wise, since the previous progress update on the 27th there haven't been any other additions or changes, in part because I've been away a lot on doctor visits, exams and such, and in part because the upcoming surgery isn't something that I'm envisioning in a perfectly relaxed state (understandably).

So all in all, things have been rather meh on my end.

So for now that's all. I might post an update either on Monday evening or Tuesday, depending how I'm feeling after all this.
Cheers !

53 minutes ago, ItalianDragon said:

Hello folks.

Quick update somewhat related to the mod (it's not directly about it but it affects its development).
The surgery to get rid of that mass will be on Monday morning and it's a single day hospital stay (I'll be going in at 7 A.M. and I'll probably be back home in the late afternoon/early evening).

On that side I've done a plethora of blood tests, an x-ray among other things and everything seems to indicate that cancer isn't spreading everywhere (which is obviously good). Now this doesn't mean it isn't cancerous (like I mentioned earlier), as I've learned that there's two types of cancer: the one that metastasizes everywhere (which you undoubtedly have heard of) and the one who while still noxious remains where it is and doesn't spread. From what the tests say it's not spreading nor it has spread which is good. Is that mass cancerous or not, like I've said the only way to find out is to take it out and perform a biopsy to finally clear that point out once and for all.

Now said mass is in my left testicle and I've hoped that the surgeon would be able to only remove the mass and leave the gland itself alone but I've sadly learned that it's simply not possible, meaning that both will have to be removed. The procedure in itself is quick (half an hour) but I can already tell that adjusting to this change in my body will take time.

Having a prothesis put in its place is perfectly doable but it will have to be done at a later date once I'll have healed up properly from the surgery. I'm very tempted to go on that route but I'm also hesitant as I know that a prosthesis is never permanent and it also depends from how I'll adjust to this change.

All this also changed my summer schedule. I was initially going to go on vacation in late July until early August like every year but with all this it's fairly safe to say that it's not happening. So unlike the previous years, assuming I've recovered enough, development of the mod will continue on that period of the year.

Mod development-wise, since the previous progress update on the 27th there haven't been any other additions or changes, in part because I've been away a lot on doctor visits, exams and such, and in part because the upcoming surgery isn't something that I'm envisioning in a perfectly relaxed state (understandably).

So all in all, things have been rather meh on my end.

So for now that's all. I might post an update either on Monday evening or Tuesday, depending how I'm feeling after all this.
Cheers !

Good signs so far, glad to know its not as bad as it could be. Let's all hope it isnt cancerous!

Sorry about your testicles man, hope the possible prosthesis works out well!

And don't worry way too much on the mod, your health is more important

Good luck! 

Hello folks !

Quick post-surgery update: everything went well although I'm really weakened by the whole ordeal.
The biopsy done during the surgery did turn back positive meaning that it was indeed cancerous, although only in a light manner. The urologist already informed me that I'll have to undergo a light chemo to avoid any risk of metastases but it wouldn't cause any hair loss or anything. I'll just feel tired during it.
For now I'm just gonna get back on my feet and rest some as NI'm (obviously) not well enough to do anything intensive ATM.

That's all for now folks, take care !

• 4 weeks later...

Hello folks !

The long silence from my end is finally over.
I'm mostly back on my feet (I still have some pain if I stand up for too long or if I do some specific movements that tug on the scar). Aside from that everything is progressing pretty well, hell, I might not even need the prosthesis after all (I expected to really feel a sense of something "missing" but it's not the case and aesthetically it's not really visible).

I've resumed working on things related to this mod.
First thing first I started to look into animation editing/animation creation as female characters have plenty of sexy animations but they're ill-suited for a male/femboy character ( the Sexy Idle Animation is one of those as example). From what I've been tinkering with it's not excessively difficult, the main problem is getting the animations to load properly in Max and on that aspect it's a bit.... iffy, as legs that that are supposed to not move at all move around when the animation plays among other issues.

On another aspect I've been tinkering with the underwears again to get not only a proper bulge but also to "fill" it. Reason is that for some outfits even if it's just a hollow bump it's not a problem (the Crimson Assassin Bodysuit is one of those) but for other outfits, the groin area is only partially covered, meaning that if you move the vertices far enough from the body you get a gap between the body and the outfit and it leaves that hollow part in full display (so to speak ofc). So I've started working on fixing that by taking the SoS penis mesh and folding the penis in a way that is both the most natural and compact possible. Now the other issue I see with this addition is related to the poly count of the outfits. If the poly count is low (as it's sadly the case with most armors/outfits) when wrapping the mesh around the bulge, it becomes "pointy" and blocky and it takes a whole to get to a satisfactory shape. This isn't an issue however with other mods that have a high poly count (the CT77 remodeled armors and Melodic's outfits are two of those). 

For now it's all !

PS: Like you can probably tell from the time of this post and the work I've done I didn't leave for vacations as while I'm feeling much better, I'm still not back on my feet enough to travel around ^^

50 minutes ago, ItalianDragon said:

On another aspect I've been tinkering with the underwears again to get not only a proper bulge but also to "fill" it. Reason is that for some outfits even if it's just a hollow bump it's not a problem (the Crimson Assassin Bodysuit is one of those) but for other outfits, the groin area is only partially covered, meaning that if you move the vertices far enough from the body you get a gap between the body and the outfit and it leaves that hollow part in full display (so to speak ofc). So I've started working on fixing that by taking the SoS penis mesh and folding the penis in a way that is both the most natural and compact possible. Now the other issue I see with this addition is related to the poly count of the outfits. If the poly count is low (as it's sadly the case with most armors/outfits) when wrapping the mesh around the bulge, it becomes "pointy" and blocky and it takes a whole to get to a satisfactory shape. This isn't an issue however with other mods that have a high poly count (the CT77 remodeled armors and Melodic's outfits are two of those). 

Proper static schlong meshes to "fill" underwear or items that don't cover the area enough (or maybe items specifically meant to not cover enough) is something that's always been lacking in Skyrim. If you manage to come up with proper meshes for it, I hope you don't mind also making them into resource files, so other people can use them for their own creations; I'm sure you would make plenty of futa users very happy with that (on top of femboy users, that is) :classic_shy:.

Otherwise, glad you are recovering from your health issues and hope it all continues to go well. And feel free to let me know if you have any issues or questions I may be able to help with.

20 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Proper static schlong meshes to "fill" underwear or items that don't cover the area enough (or maybe items specifically meant to not cover enough) is something that's always been lacking in Skyrim. If you manage to come up with proper meshes for it, I hope you don't mind also making them into resource files, so other people can use them for their own creations; I'm sure you would make plenty of futa users very happy with that (on top of femboy users, that is) :classic_shy:.

Otherwise, glad you are recovering from your health issues and hope it all continues to go well. And feel free to let me know if you have any issues or questions I may be able to help with.

Well I might be able to do just that. The folded SoS schlong I did seems to work extremely well from the testing I've done.
Here's an example with Melodic's Boudior outfit

Spoiler

699949591_Bulgefilltest.thumb.png.83f4465a7d73b8c566a64a3414328d01.png

I'll just have to credit the SoS team for their work though as I've only modified it and I didn't create it from scratch (I wish I could have done just that lol).
The color mismatch of the dick is because it's using the default SoS textures so they obviously don't match.

And I sure will if the need arises ! :D

Well as promised here's the folded penis to fill the empty gaps in the underwears/outfits you make.
Just drop the "Bodyslide" folder over your own and let it do its thing. Then just load the project, import your body mesh as a nif, make the necessary adjustments to the outfit and export it with reference ^^

Credits go to the VectorPlexus folks, Smurf and  B3lisario for the original meshes (both for the female and male one).

Underwear Filling.7z

Glad your feeling better.

Wish i didn't lose all my file i had some of what your working on now   i would have forwarded my work as crapy as it was   did a few different "bends" and attached them to the underwear mesh for easy switching. some pics should be in one of those flickr gallery link below

3 hours ago, prakhan said:

Glad your feeling better.

Wish i didn't lose all my file i had some of what your working on now   i would have forwarded my work as crapy as it was   did a few different "bends" and attached them to the underwear mesh for easy switching. some pics should be in one of those flickr gallery link below

Sorry to hear you lost those files :( If I recall correctly you had posted a few of these pictures a long while back and they looked really nice :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello folks !

Just a quick update from my end.
I've been tinkering with some more Skyrim-related stuff for the mod.
I've looked rather in-depth into the animations aspect and it's possible to do some tweaking to make them fit a femboy.
I wasn't able to do much else as my health issues continue as the mass that was removed was confirmed as cancerous. So for short I had testicular cancer.
Due to this I'll be starting chemo on October (the oncologist is on vacations until then so it can't happen earlier).
This chemo will probably also eff up my modding schedule as I've been told right away that it'd make me tired. Now there's the question of "how tired" but I'm under the impression that while it'll be a light chemo, it'll still have quite an effect.
I'll also be moving out from where I am living currently so I might be going dark for a while, at least until I get an internet connection in my new home.

Slightly unrelated I was also slowed down in the modding earlier in the month as a powerful storm fried the router. Needless to say when you're limited to phone internet you can't do much :P

That's all for now folks!

As usual I'll try to keep you all posted about any progress I make, however small it may be ^^

• 2 months later...

Hello folks !

It's been a long while since I last posted here as IRL I've had a plethora of things happening.

First thing first like I had mentioned I've had this short round of chemotherapy but before that I had a plethora of exams to do to preserve what's left (if you see what I mean).
That being said and done chemotherapy was from the 15th to the 19th of October included. Like you can probably imagine it wasn't exactly a pleasant experience (obviously). The side effects were in my case a bit of nausea and a very sharp increase in tinnitus (a major problem for me as I've had that before and in-between my last post and the chemo I had one last auditive trauma that really damaged my hearing some more causing an increase of tinnitus). The real kicker was with the injection afterwards to kick-start my immune system back up, as it asked harshly to my tired body to massively produce more antibodies. Cue even harsher nausea (to the point of vomiting and being unable to eat anything). Luckily this was only for a few days so it eventually settled down.

How are things now ? Well I've regained the weight I'd lost during the treatment (I'm relatively skinny and losing quite a bit of weight led to some pretty visible changes) although my liver hasn't recovered in full yet, meaning that if I overeat, even if it's just a small bit, I'll immediately start getting the "brick in the stomach" feeling. The other side effects of the chemo are increased tinnitus, although nowhere near the levels I had during the chemo, as sadly all chemotherapy drugs are ototoxic (AKA toxic to the hearing) and especially platin-based drugs (cisplatin and carboplatin more particularily from what I've seen and I've had the latter). I'm slowly getting used to it and now that I'm feeling better I'll schedule an appointment with an ear doctor to see if he has any advice or possible treatment to help alleviate the whole thing (alleviating it are the only option available right now as there is no known cure for tinnitus although there's an increase in the research on that matter, with some promising treatments being available in the upcoming years).

Lastly the issues I've been having are nerve-related, as in I'm getting weird sensations/pains in odd places (for instance I felt for quite a while like if the top part of my left foot would randomly get dipped in hot water). This seems to be once again a side effect from the chemotherapy from what I've been able to find based on the accounts of other cancer survivors, and it should hopefully disappear over time as the nerves themselves will heal up.

Now on a more uplifting topic I've also moved to a place of my own (so yay independence) although because of sever weather problems I could only get a readily available internet access a few days ago (I moved in the week before the chemo so that should give you an idea how long I waited, lol). This lack of internet access made it quite difficult ( if not impossible) to work on the mod (when I wasn't beat down by the side effects of the chemo that is). Now that I'm back online I'll finally be able to work on the mod once again and (hopefully) make some meaningful progress and (hopefully) lead to a WIP release you can toy with.

That's all for now folks !

2 hours ago, ItalianDragon said:

Hello folks !

It's been a long while since I last posted here as IRL I've had a plethora of things happening.

First thing first like I had mentioned I've had this short round of chemotherapy but before that I had a plethora of exams to do to preserve what's left (if you see what I mean).
That being said and done chemotherapy was from the 15th to the 19th of October included. Like you can probably imagine it wasn't exactly a pleasant experience (obviously). The side effects were in my case a bit of nausea and a very sharp increase in tinnitus (a major problem for me as I've had that before and in-between my last post and the chemo I had one last auditive trauma that really damaged my hearing some more causing an increase of tinnitus). The real kicker was with the injection afterwards to kick-start my immune system back up, as it asked harshly to my tired body to massively produce more antibodies. Cue even harsher nausea (to the point of vomiting and being unable to eat anything). Luckily this was only for a few days so it eventually settled down.

How are things now ? Well I've regained the weight I'd lost during the treatment (I'm relatively skinny and losing quite a bit of weight led to some pretty visible changes) although my liver hasn't recovered in full yet, meaning that if I overeat, even if it's just a small bit, I'll immediately start getting the "brick in the stomach" feeling. The other side effects of the chemo are increased tinnitus, although nowhere near the levels I had during the chemo, as sadly all chemotherapy drugs are ototoxic (AKA toxic to the hearing) and especially platin-based drugs (cisplatin and carboplatin more particularily from what I've seen and I've had the latter). I'm slowly getting used to it and now that I'm feeling better I'll schedule an appointment with an ear doctor to see if he has any advice or possible treatment to help alleviate the whole thing (alleviating it are the only option available right now as there is no known cure for tinnitus although there's an increase in the research on that matter, with some promising treatments being available in the upcoming years).

Lastly the issues I've been having are nerve-related, as in I'm getting weird sensations/pains in odd places (for instance I felt for quite a while like if the top part of my left foot would randomly get dipped in hot water). This seems to be once again a side effect from the chemotherapy from what I've been able to find based on the accounts of other cancer survivors, and it should hopefully disappear over time as the nerves themselves will heal up.

Now on a more uplifting topic I've also moved to a place of my own (so yay independence) although because of sever weather problems I could only get a readily available internet access a few days ago (I moved in the week before the chemo so that should give you an idea how long I waited, lol). This lack of internet access made it quite difficult ( if not impossible) to work on the mod (when I wasn't beat down by the side effects of the chemo that is). Now that I'm back online I'll finally be able to work on the mod once again and (hopefully) make some meaningful progress and (hopefully) lead to a WIP release you can toy with.

That's all for now folks !

Fuck, I'm sorry about things man. Glad you're getting help though! Don't worry about the lack of progress; you have a damn good reason for your absence. Take care man!

Your health comes first. The fact you even keep us updated with everything when you don't have to means a lot. And if getting back into a state where you're able to work on anything means waiting a bit for the mod. Then that too is ok the important part is your well-being. I am however glad you're slowly but surely getting a bit better. Hopefully it stays that and congrats to you on the move!

On 11/29/2018 at 9:32 PM, msswagztr226 said:

Your health comes first. The fact you even keep us updated with everything when you don't have to means a lot. And if getting back into a state where you're able to work on anything means waiting a bit for the mod. Then that too is ok the important part is your well-being. I am however glad you're slowly but surely getting a bit better. Hopefully it stays that and congrats to you on the move!

Thanks for the kind words :)
I do my best to stay active on the mod development aspect as I want to avoid the scenario I've seen way too many times where the author goes AWOL and the mod is left either just as a project or as a partly-developed thing.

Health-wise I'm crossing my fingers too. On that aspect my plate was already pretty full even before all that and avoiding new additions would be nice (although that kinda stuff happens when you expect it the least).

• 5 months later...

Hello folks !

Sorry for the months-long silence on my end.
As you can probably imagine I was busy with my health and getting back on my feet fully which took quite a while (my liver too several months to go back to a somewhat "pre-chemo state"). I've completed in May (os just last month since it's June 1st) the follow up exams and cancer-wise it's all negative which is a relief (obviously).

I've also been slightly busy with work (a few translation requests came to me

Now mod-relatedly I've dug far and wide how I could finally resolve the Normal Map issue but there's just no other solution than this: re-making the normal maps. That is impossible as it requires having both the low-poly and high-poly models to build those. Thing is that I don't have either of those. Considering also how modifying Bodyslide files isn't permitted I was really stuck on that end.

So I decided to remake the body meshes from scratch, not in Mudbox but in Zbrush 4R7. As you probably remember I had given a try to that software a long time ago an I really couldn't figure out the whole thing worked (Zbrush also includes a 2.5d painting tool that I haven't seen anyone use) but I've recently managed to overcome those issues and to get familiar with the software itself. I've honestly been pleasantly surprised as while it does things significantly differently than Mudbox in more than one side, it's actually a powerful tool that isn't as difficult to use as I initially believed. It'll get me some time to fully master it but given the years of tinkering with Mudbox I'm fairly certain I'll get the hang of it quite rapidly.

The big question marks are the whole mesh rigging aspects but from what I've found there's a few tools that can do that automatically. If that doesn't work out I'll just ask around on forums to see if anyone can help me with that part (maybe the folks on VectorPlexus or modelling/modding-related Discord servers will have the answer). Texture-making isn't really a problem as I'm well versed in photoshop and if required I have Substance Painter/Designer.

So all in all the real potential issue is the rigging aspect and the compatibility with CBBE textures and the like. Another thing I'll have to explore will be how to turn the new custom body in a BodySlide body so that it can be tweaked however anyone wants. But let's do one thing at a time shall we ? :P

My workflow will also be easier than before as I've retired my now old Benq G2410HD and I'm now using a brand new Acer Predator XB271. Switching from 1080p @ 60 hertz to 1440p @ 144hz sure is a welcome change. It's particularly helpful with the Creation Kit whose interface is a bit.... cumbersome. Being able to spread things around more helps in navigating everything.

So that's about all for now !
I'll keep you folks posted on my progress in the sculpting of the new model and the other steps of the modding procedure ^^

Take care !

Hello folks !

I've spent a while tinkering some more in Zbrush and figuring out which is the best way to start the sculpting on the body itself. Initially I thought that using the Zspheres would help as they allow you to really quickly make some sort of "sketch" for your model. I however didn't feel super comfortable with it and opted for the classic "take a sphere and morph it into what you want" apparoach.

So after a bit of sculpting this is what I have achieved so far:

Spoiler

qnjafRz.jpg

It's indeed not super pretty but it's a start and it already resembles quite a bit what I initially made in Mudbox when modifying the Bodyslide mesh.
As you can probably tell from the text at the top, the poly count is massively larger than anything I ever worked with on Mudbox which makes my job a whole lot easier to sculpt fine details and the like. So all in all this switch from Mudbox to Zbrush has been very positive.
I honestly feel that had it not been for the asinine interface and the whole "2.5D sketch" mode you immediately start with when you fire up the program, I'd have been working with this software instead. Alas what is done is done.

That's all for now !
Take care folks !

On 6/5/2019 at 12:15 PM, ItalianDragon said:

Hello folks !

I've spent a while tinkering some more in Zbrush and figuring out which is the best way to start the sculpting on the body itself. Initially I thought that using the Zspheres would help as they allow you to really quickly make some sort of "sketch" for your model. I however didn't feel super comfortable with it and opted for the classic "take a sphere and morph it into what you want" apparoach.

So after a bit of sculpting this is what I have achieved so far:

Hide contents

qnjafRz.jpg

It's indeed not super pretty but it's a start and it already resembles quite a bit what I initially made in Mudbox when modifying the Bodyslide mesh.
As you can probably tell from the text at the top, the poly count is massively larger than anything I ever worked with on Mudbox which makes my job a whole lot easier to sculpt fine details and the like. So all in all this switch from Mudbox to Zbrush has been very positive.
I honestly feel that had it not been for the asinine interface and the whole "2.5D sketch" mode you immediately start with when you fire up the program, I'd have been working with this software instead. Alas what is done is done.

That's all for now !
Take care folks !

Oh wow! First off I'm glad you're recovery is going well so far! Like I said health definitely comes first, but I'm glad treatment has been in your favor thus far. I think what you have so far since the switch is coming along great! With this approach you're also able to get a much more anatomically correct appearance opposed to modifying a mesh initially made with a different purpose. I can't wait to see the progress with this one! Keep up the great work!

1 hour ago, msswagztr226 said:

Oh wow! First off I'm glad you're recovery is going well so far! Like I said health definitely comes first, but I'm glad treatment has been in your favor thus far. I think what you have so far since the switch is coming along great! With this approach you're also able to get a much more anatomically correct appearance opposed to modifying a mesh initially made with a different purpose. I can't wait to see the progress with this one! Keep up the great work!

Thanks for the kind words :D
I'm using screenshots of the very first mesh I made when tweaking the bodyslide one as a reference as I'll have to do the rigging for it and the closer I am to the default vanilla shape the better it is ^^
The great liberty I find with the "from scratch" approach is that I no longer have to worry about low poly counts and the like. I just sculpt my merry way in any way I see fit which is very liberating I gotta say :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hello folks !

It's update time !
I managed to work some more on the body sculpting and it's progressing nicely. After butting heads with the software a bit (some issue caused by me eons ago that required a reinstall of Zbrush),

Spoiler

UmsWCdB.png

As you can probably tell it's still quite rough but I'll get to a more defined shape as I'll progress. If the torso is in that dark red color it's just because I masked it off to avoid messing up its topology while I work on the arms.
I wish I could have done some more but I caught some shitty virus that was going around so I've been slightly sick for the past few days. Either way I'll keep on working on it :)

That's all for now !

Take care !