[Wip] Official Tnt Custom Race Thread - Or, What The Femboy Idea Turned Into

Hello everyone !

Another quick update on my end.
I mentioned on Saturday's post that I was still looking into the whole race-specific armor meshes part.
Well a few hours later I managed to find a tutorial explaining how to achieve that result. It however wasn't super clear (at least to my eyes) so I instead decided to open in Skyrim SE's Creation Kit Natteforme's "Tribunal Robes and Masks" mod.

The reason behind that is that those masks also have a variant that automatically shows up if you're playing an Argonian or a Khajiit and I was curious to see how Natteforme pulled that off. Well, I've been in luck as the process is actually pretty simple.
Each armor (or any player-wearable item in the game actually) has two forms, one listed as TheItem and the other as TheItemAA (AA being the abreviation for ArmorAddon). Those armor addons are what specify in the game what models are used when the item is worn (biped model, skin texture, what biped slot is used, what race(s) can use said item,etc.. ). The first form instead is what is used by the game to make it playable and lists things such as the item value, what category it is (jewelry, helmet,etc...), what name it will have in-game and also lists all the available ArmorAddon for that item.

Now this is where Bethesda and Natteforme did things differently. Usually with Bethesda the items are ticked as being usable by all playable races in just one ArmorAddon. Natteforme however created three ArmorAddon forms: one for humanoid races, one for Khajiits and one for Argonians. Each one of these three AA's points to a specific mesh and are listed in the regular "TheItem" form. That way there is one mesh that becomes humanoid races exclusive, one Khajiit-exclusive and one Argonian-exclusive. That is how in-game one item can fit all the races perfectly.

What this means for the femboy race is that I will be able to make armors/outfits that will fit the body perfectly without disrupting the preexisting items or without having to resorting to duplicating each one. The only caveat to that is that there are a LOT of armors listed as playable in Skyrim, and adding an extra form for each one will be a rather slow process. I also don't know if adding an extra ArmorAddon (effectively editing a vanilla item) will disrupt or not other mods that rely on those.

That's all for now folks !

29 minutes ago, ItalianDragon said:

I also don't know if adding an extra ArmorAddon (effectively editing a vanilla item) will disrupt or not other mods that rely on those.

Yes, it will. But a patch for something like that is fairly easy to do with TESVEdit, though for how many items might have to be done(especially for the amount of enchanted variations there are, as those are separate items due to their differing names and effects), it is somewhat tedious. A conflict with Kryptopr's mods(Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade, Clothing and Clutter Fixes and Weapons and Armor Fixes mostly), is assured, along with some conflicts with USLEEP and such, but patching that all to work together is possible. 

3 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Yes, it will. But a patch for something like that is fairly easy to do with TESVEdit, though for how many items might have to be done(especially for the amount of enchanted variations there are, as those are separate items due to their differing names and effects), it is somewhat tedious. A conflict with Kryptopr's mods(Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade, Clothing and Clutter Fixes and Weapons and Armor Fixes mostly), is assured, along with some conflicts with USLEEP and such, but patching that all to work together is possible.  

Well that's half a disappointment and half good news. Maybe I should peek around some other mods that do just that to see if they've done things differently and avoided some headaches (the Tera Elin race would be a good candidate to dig on that aspect due to how similar it is with this mod in the backed aspect).

16 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

though for how many items might have to be done(especially for the amount of enchanted variations there are, as those are separate items due to their differing names and effects), it is somewhat tedious. 

Actually, I recently found out most (if not all) of the "generic" enchanted items use the "Template" functionality, which means they inherit stats and ArmorAddons and stuff from whatever item is set as a template and the only parameters that are different are name, value and enchantment (so it was probably implemented specifically for enchanted variants). They should pick up the edits just fine without actually having to edit their records as long as the base item they are referencing is properly edited, so you only need to fix the base items and that's it.

5 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Actually, I recently found out most (if not all) of the "generic" enchanted items use the "Template" functionality, which means they inherit stats and ArmorAddons and stuff from whatever item is set as a template and the only parameters that are different are name, value and enchantment (so it was probably implemented specifically for enchanted variants). They should pick up the edits just fine without actually having to edit their records as long as the base item they are referencing is properly edited, so you only need to fix the base items and that's it.

So doing the same process as the Tribunal Masks would work with the femboy race and not break everything in the process ?
If that's so it'd be nothing short of fantastic.

EDIT: I also forgot to ask If you'd prefer to have the vanilla meshes adapted to the race or if remoteled armors originally made for CBBE and adapted through bodyslide for the femboy race would do the trick as well ? I prefer to ask as I know that some prefer a more vanilla feel whilst others don't mind the loss of the vanilla feel on that aspect.

Hello everyone !

Here's another update on my end for the mod.

While working on the "fat" mesh I decided to compare it to the "slim" one to see the differences between the two and if there weren't insane discrepancies in the shapes.
Doing that confirmed me that yes, the shapes didn't have insane discrepancies in the overall design but also made me realize that in terms of chest size the difference was pretty much minimal (just a slight increase in size and that's about it9.
I've consequently reworked it to make it more thicc (SoulMystique will appreciate that for sure ?).
You'll find attached to this post a preview of the updated "fat" mesh.

For now that's all !
Cheers !

moreprogress.png

So here's another update from my end (yeah I'm working a lot on the mod lately xD).
I've advanced the "fat" mesh some more only to be greeted by the dreaded "Vertex count of .obj file mesh does not match currently selected shape".
I tried to fork around the net to see if other people faced that same issue to no avail.
However while digging in the BodySlide/OutfitStudio documentation released by ousnius, I noticed that I was making a mistake when following the tutorial. Until now I was just importing the nif in Blender, do the shrinkwrapping and then exporting it. What you instead have to do is load that body nif in OutfitStudio, use the shape menu to export it as an OBJ. Having done that with the source mesh and the modified one you just repeat the process.
I just attempted the process and it does work fine which is one big relief on my end. The only issue I can see is that after doing the process, when using the slider, the modified mesh shows up in OutfitStudio lying on its back instead of standing upright. I've dropped a message on the OutfitStudio discord server and I'm waiting for an answer right now.

So it's promising news right there and as always I'll keep you posted !

EDIT: The whole "mesh lies on its butt" issue was fairly easy to fix as I just had to import it in OutfitStudio, rotate it 90 degrees in it, export it again as an OBJ and I was set. So this means that I just need to give the finishing touches to the "fat" mesh, shrinkwrap the "slim" one I made eons ago using that method and I can at last move on to texturing :D

Quick update time !

I managed to get the chest part of the very first mesh I showed transferred via the process I described in my previous post to the new mesh, meaning that it's now working just fine.

This also means that once I'll be done with the "fat" mesh, I'll be done (at last !) with the meshing process and will be able to move to the texturing part.

The only issue I see with the meshes now is that the process displays them as untextured in OutfitStudio. I suppose that it's because the whole process makes them "forget" where the textures are. Hopefully it'll be an easy fix (or at least I hope so :x).

That's all for now ! As usual I'll keep you posted :)

Hello folks !

I have great news for this weekend and there's nothing better than a gif to show you what I mean by that !

Spoiler

Weight slider preview.gif

As you can see from the attached gif (who is of a rather lousy quality, I know), I've completed the work on the "Fat" mesh and the weight sliding works perfectly !
Of course I still need to remake the textures but mesh-wise, those that are useable ingame are complete !
And because I've kept you waiting for so long, I've also attached to this post those meshes, both in .nif and .obj format and a simple slider so you can start tinkering with them.

I have to say that I'm feeling pretty damn happy right now as after all these roadblocks this part of the project is at last complete !

If you spot problems with the meshes of course, do mention them here. And if you're starting to tinker with them, feel free to share some screenshots :D

That's all for now ! (and this "all" was a bit more exciting than usual)

EDIT: While talking to ousnius (the maker of BodySLide) he informed me that modifying the CBBE mesh and distributing it isn't permitted but sharing a body preset is fine. I've removed the project files from this post because of that while I'll try to find a way to make a body preset that matches the shape I created in Max directly in OutfitStudio.

Hello again folks

So I have some news about the mod after the setback of epic proportions I had.
The good thing is that they're both good news.

Good news number one: thanks to Hana on the OutfitStudio Discord I have a BodySlide preset that is almost identical to what I had made in Max. It's not a carbon copy (ofc) but it's a very good one. I did tweak it a sliiight bit so that it's a bit more how I'd like it to be but that's about it. I'll be attaching it to this post so you can start to play with it :D To install it just drop it in the "SliderPresets" folder of BodySlide (don't worry about the "For Outfits" part, it's just a memo on my end so I don't mix it up when I do tweakings or multiple copies of a file).

Good news number two: another fellow on Discord mentioned that he does have the modelling skills but doesn't really know how to work with nifs and such. We'll be discussing how we can get 100% custom meshes that'd be indeed pure femboy looking ^^

That's all for now and it's not the end ofc, as if I can indeed manage to work with this other lad on entirely custom meshes, this BodySlide preset will merely be an additional step towards the femboy mod we'd all love to see :D

ItalianDragonFlat - Tweaked - For Outfits.xml

On 1/17/2018 at 5:07 AM, Savren said:

For the body i'm using SAM body. This body mod got smooth normal map and skin. You can reduce all size within racemenu. Literally you can make very skinny feminin boy with real shape of male. My other pic maybe can explain more. we can have smooth, skinny even muscle femboy. 

But this is my way to make femboy. So i don't want to force anything. I just show alternative.

Hide contents

20170717183426_1.thumb.jpg.468e418b39380aeb3611645fe8e255a1.jpg

Hide contents

20171203162631_1.thumb.jpg.9cc2a4a65ba1e0281504527f88986515.jpg

Hide contents

20170919014534_1.thumb.jpg.31ca530b978b0ed9ed471478382e1174.jpg

Hide contents

20171017033523_1.thumb.jpg.cf3df1abb25b390e10100a09a503ee76.jpg

I know you use a lot of custom stuff, but for these is it just the default SAM texture, or is this custom as well? Also I'd love if you could share some face presets, if you can't share the skin textures.

On 6/11/2018 at 2:17 AM, ItalianDragon said:

Hello again folks

So I have some news about the mod after the setback of epic proportions I had.
The good thing is that they're both good news.

Good news number one: thanks to Hana on the OutfitStudio Discord I have a BodySlide preset that is almost identical to what I had made in Max. It's not a carbon copy (ofc) but it's a very good one. I did tweak it a sliiight bit so that it's a bit more how I'd like it to be but that's about it. I'll be attaching it to this post so you can start to play with it :D To install it just drop it in the "SliderPresets" folder of BodySlide (don't worry about the "For Outfits" part, it's just a memo on my end so I don't mix it up when I do tweakings or multiple copies of a file).

Good news number two: another fellow on Discord mentioned that he does have the modelling skills but doesn't really know how to work with nifs and such. We'll be discussing how we can get 100% custom meshes that'd be indeed pure femboy looking ^^

That's all for now and it's not the end ofc, as if I can indeed manage to work with this other lad on entirely custom meshes, this BodySlide preset will merely be an additional step towards the femboy mod we'd all love to see :D

ItalianDragonFlat - Tweaked - For Outfits.xml

Custom meshes are a lot of work and a compatibility nightmare, you'd need to make a new uv and new textures. Using an existing mesh you could model it in blender or whatever, export it as obj file and then do the usual slider thing in OS. There's plenty of high poly meshes out there, there's even maximum CBBE which is the only body with working anus physics.

Also even though I kinda quit with Skyrim (I just can't enjoy it anymore), I still have the uunp body I use (and a bunch of armors converted for it, though never got permissions to publish). If you'd like I could post what I worked on this past years, I just need to sort it because right now it's in a messy state.

9 hours ago, Jarka Ruus said:

Custom meshes are a lot of work and a compatibility nightmare, you'd need to make a new uv and new textures. Using an existing mesh you could model it in blender or whatever, export it as obj file and then do the usual slider thing in OS. There's plenty of high poly meshes out there, there's even maximum CBBE which is the only body with working anus physics.

Also even though I kinda quit with Skyrim (I just can't enjoy it anymore), I still have the uunp body I use (and a bunch of armors converted for it, though never got permissions to publish). If you'd like I could post what I worked on this past years, I just need to sort it because right now it's in a messy state.

The lad that contacted me about that on Discord is way more experienced modelling-wise than I am. He's actually made a body mod himself for Fallout 4 so I'm pretty confident in his capacity to bring this project to life as it should. Texturing is something I'm prepared for as well (the default CBBE textures needed to be tweaked for the femboy body anyways so....). In anticipation to that I got my hands on Substance Painter 2 so that I could remake said textures.

I just tried Maximum CBBE and it does not play nice at all with the preset (check the screenshot I attached to this post) so sadly I'll have to do without it ?

Spoiler

Maximum CBBE.png

13 minutes ago, ItalianDragon said:

The lad that contacted me about that on Discord is way more experienced modelling-wise than I am. He's actually made a body mod himself for Fallout 4 so I'm pretty confident in his capacity to bring this project to life as it should. Texturing is something I'm prepared for as well (the default CBBE textures needed to be tweaked for the femboy body anyways so....). In anticipation to that I got my hands on Substance Painter 2 so that I could remake said textures.

I just tried Maximum CBBE and it does not play nice at all with the preset (check the screenshot I attached to this post) so sadly I'll have to do without it ?

Hide contents

Maximum CBBE.png

I think Maximum CBBE has a slightly different shape than regular CBBE, that's why it happens.

Anyway good luck with the new project, I'm glad you found somebody to help you. Even though I moved on from Skyrim I still hop on this thread regularly, hope you'll be able to finalize it.?

1 hour ago, Jarka Ruus said:

I think Maximum CBBE has a slightly different shape than regular CBBE, that's why it happens.

Anyway good luck with the new project, I'm glad you found somebody to help you. Even though I moved on from Skyrim I still hop on this thread regularly, hope you'll be able to finalize it.?

Ah, that makes sense ^^
And thanks for the encouragements ! :D

Hello folks !

Small update time !
I've helped the modder who will help me fix some issues with NifSkope meaning that on that end as soon as he'll be available the project will begin.
On my end I've continued to build the custom race (yes singular sadly as it's a time-consuming process due to how cumbersome the CK is). I've added the female facepaints, tints and so forth so that it's identical to the "regular" female.

However I'm gonna need some help for some aspects of it. One is the head parts list used by the female variants of each vanilla race. The reason I'm asking this is because while the CK does list them per race ("HairFemaleNord01" as example), when you preview the race itself it's nowhere near as detailed. You just get the hair colors and that's about it. Because of that I have no real idea about what hair style is referenced as and by whom in the CK. If anyone has an idea on how I could access the list of these head parts used for each race, it'd be fantastic as adding them to the race is pretty easy.

Another difficulty is the head morphs. Vanilla speaking (and even custom mods speaking), male and female characters have distinctly different head meshes. It's usually a non-issue but because I swapped the male head mesh with the female one it creates issues with some morphs and body parts as shown below.

Spoiler

20180620170620_1.thumb.jpg.9bdd6180f03441075189565f4b9dac90.jpg

As you can see there's two "holes" on each side of the nose and the eyebrows disappear halfway because of these head morph problems. I know that custom head morphs can be done (Blaze created those for the Shark race) but I honestly have no idea how to add them to a custom race.

Lastly the other (although minor) issue is SoS related as the penis just floats in front of the crotch of the character. I'm sure it's again because I'm using the female body on a male side of a race. It's something I'll have to address later on but from what I can tell it's a rather simple fix as in OutfitStudio when you import the SoS for females penis mesh it snaps right where it should be directly. On a related subject I'll probably need a hand in figuring out how to add SoS directly in it and not as an addon (the tutorials I found only explain the latter).

Now on the happier notes. I've been converting the vanilla armors for the body using CT77's remodeled armors who are all fully enabled in bodyslide making the process very easy. The only time consuming process is that I've modified the underwear that comes with the mod to create a shape that gives the illusion that well, there's male genitals in it, and that shape doesn't come with the outfits right out of bodyslide. That means that I have to import each outfit one by one in BodySlide, remove the default underwear, add the one I edited in BodySlide, tweak the outfit if necessary and then export it. It's overall not a difficult process, it's just time-consuming and a bit tedious. Speaking of BodySlide stuff, I've found the High Poly Futanari Addon who adds custom penis meshes in bodyslide. I toyed around a bit with them and since they're bodyslided they work extremely well with the Femboy race as they're highly customizable. I'll see if I use those or instead make this mod work with SoS for females.

Lastly expect a bit of a slowdown in the upcoming weeks as I've faced a few new health issues who will require a surgery to get fixed (nothing too serious luckily) so mod development might slow down a bit during that period.

That's all for now !
(Blaze if you know how to fix the SoS and headmorph issues I'd be glad to hear how I can do just that :D)

1 hour ago, ItalianDragon said:

On my end I've continued to build the custom race (yes singular sadly as it's a time-consuming process due to how cumbersome the CK is).

Use xEdit (aka TES5Edit in this case) instead. There's a handful of things that can only be done in the CK, like setting up the tint data, but most of the other stuff is better done via xEdit. Trust me on this, it will save you a lot of time and frustration.

The CK should only be used when:

• You want to export FaceGen data.
  • You want to edit a cell/worldspace.
  • You want to set up tint data for a race.
  • You want to work with quests, dialogues and/or scripts (in the case of the first two, I'm mainly talking about creating them, as they can actually be edited in xEdit to some extent. Scripts can be edited outside the CK as long as you don't need to add new properties).

That's pretty much it; I may have missed some other function but those are the main ones.

One is the head parts list used by the female variants of each vanilla race. The reason I'm asking this is because while the CK does list them per race ("HairFemaleNord01" as example), when you preview the race itself it's nowhere near as detailed. You just get the hair colors and that's about it. Because of that I have no real idea about what hair style is referenced as and by whom in the CK. If anyone has an idea on how I could access the list of these head parts used for each race, it'd be fantastic as adding them to the race is pretty easy.

The races don't have a list of the available head parts for them, but rather the other way around: each head part points to a FormList with the races it will be available for.

You could in theory check which records reference the lists that include human races (i.e. HeadPartsNord, HeadPartsNordAndVampire, HeadPartsHuman, Head PartsHumanoid...) and that should give you a rough idea of which head parts are available for them but there's a ton of race lists and it would take you a while.

I'm afraid you will have to figure out which ones you have to duplicate on your own, though the above point about race lists should give you some hints on whether to use a certain vanilla head part or not.

Another difficulty is the head morphs. Vanilla speaking (and even custom mods speaking), male and female characters have distinctly different head meshes. It's usually a non-issue but because I swapped the male head mesh with the female one it creates issues with some morphs and body parts as shown below.

As you can see there's two "holes" on each side of the nose and the eyebrows disappear halfway because of these head morph problems.

Did you make sure to point the custom head/brows/mouth (that's what I think the thing on the sides of the nose is) head part entries to the female meshes and .tri files? All of them? Looks like you forgot to do any of those and are getting either male meshes (which obviously won't match the female head) or female meshes with the wrong .tri files.

(Blaze created those for the Shark race).

Actually, I didn't. The shark race uses a modified CITRUS Argonian head, and the morphs haven't really been edited (I deleted/cleared some eye movement morphs because they were buggy, but didn't add or change anything else). It's just that the original Argonian head morphs just happen to fit the new head shapes without any significant issues or bugs.

Bad Dog has actually created brand new morphs for his WIP bird race, though, since he created the head from scratch in the first place and thus had to generate all the morphs/expressions/phonemes for it manually afterwards. Just FYI.

Lastly the other (although minor) issue is SoS related as the penis just floats in front of the crotch of the character. I'm sure it's again because I'm using the female body on a male side of a race. It's something I'll have to address later on but from what I can tell it's a rather simple fix as in OutfitStudio when you import the SoS for females penis mesh it snaps right where it should be directly.

Don't use male SOS meshes for the race. Their placement is too different from female bodies for it to be worth it. Instead take the UNP Female Schlong assets (or any of the available updated meshes, which BTW have Bodyslide support so they should be pretty easy to fit to your custom body) and simply use female meshes for male femboys.

Also very important point: make sure to point the "male skeleton" path in the race data to the female skeleton .nif instead. The SOS bone placement is different between male and female skeletons so even if you fit the (originally female) schlong meshes to your body perfectly, they will have gaps when used with a male skeleton.

On a related subject I'll probably need a hand in figuring out how to add SoS directly in it and not as an addon (the tutorials I found only explain the latter).

You mean something like SOS Lite? Where the schlong is "part" of the nude body and doesn't require the main SOS framework? That is technically possible but would be very difficult to implement.

Just as an example, each naked body nif can only have one texture set assigned; i.e. you can have hands and feet using separate texture files but you cannot have hands and nails doing the same. So you would have to do what SOS Lite did and edit the schlong mesh so it draws from the body texture. In the case of SOS Lite, it was achieved by placing the schlong texture in the upper left corner of the body file (where feet used to be) and used a separate texture file for the feet.

If you really want to do it, I'd say you may as well go the extra mile and edit the schlong to fit it to the body 100% seamlessly by merging it with the actual body mesh itself (not sure if explain myself with this).

On 6/20/2018 at 6:34 PM, Blaze69 said:

Use xEdit (aka TES5Edit in this case) instead. There's a handful of things that can only be done in the CK, like setting up the tint data, but most of the other stuff is better done via xEdit. Trust me on this, it will save you a lot of time and frustration.

The CK should only be used when:

• You want to export FaceGen data.
  • You want to edit a cell/worldspace.
  • You want to set up tint data for a race.
  • You want to work with quests, dialogues and/or scripts (in the case of the first two, I'm mainly talking about creating them, as they can actually be edited in xEdit to some extent. Scripts can be edited outside the CK as long as you don't need to add new properties).

That's pretty much it; I may have missed some other function but those are the main ones.

All righty, I'll give it a shot :) (I forked a bit with it in the past but I didn't find it very practical ? )

The races don't have a list of the available head parts for them, but rather the other way around: each head part points to a FormList with the races it will be available for.

You could in theory check which records reference the lists that include human races (i.e. HeadPartsNord, HeadPartsNordAndVampire, HeadPartsHuman, Head PartsHumanoid...) and that should give you a rough idea of which head parts are available for them but there's a ton of race lists and it would take you a while.

I'm afraid you will have to figure out which ones you have to duplicate on your own, though the above point about race lists should give you some hints on whether to use a certain vanilla head part or not. 

Yeah, I already have to make dupes of eahc headpart as the female headparts are flagged as being female-only, meaning that to have them useable by the femboy race I need to dupe each one and flag it as useable by the male side. 
I wonder if TESVEdit will help in figuring out those headparts...

Did you make sure to point the custom head/brows/mouth (that's what I think the thing on the sides of the nose is) head part entries to the female meshes and .tri files? All of them? Looks like you forgot to do any of those and are getting either male meshes (which obviously won't match the female head) or female meshes with the wrong .tri files.

I did exactly that and it does work. I however just found out what's happening when I was tinkering with the race to make some screenshots for a friend. Those "holes" are actually a second mouth poking through. Basically for whatever reason, when you replace the mouth mesh in a custom race, the old one sticks in addition to the old one (don't ask me why it does that, I have no idea). I'm gonna fork around and see how I can fix that.

Don't use male SOS meshes for the race. Their placement is too different from female bodies for it to be worth it. Instead take the UNP Female Schlong assets (or any of the available updated meshes, which BTW have Bodyslide support so they should be pretty easy to fit to your custom body) and simply use female meshes for male femboys.

Also very important point: make sure to point the "male skeleton" path in the race data to the female skeleton .nif instead. The SOS bone placement is different between male and female skeletons so even if you fit the (originally female) schlong meshes to your body perfectly, they will have gaps when used with a male skeleton.

Yeah I won't use those. THat's why I'll use the UNP schlong addon or the futa one I linked in my post.
I already set the skeleton to female so this is all fixed. I guess that the "floating schlong" happens because I haven't created the proper formlists to have the right adjustments of the schlong for the custom body. I know it's just that as in OutfitStudio the UNP schlong (or the futa one) snap into place right away with zero problems whatsoever.

You mean something like SOS Lite? Where the schlong is "part" of the nude body and doesn't require the main SOS framework? That is technically possible but would be very difficult to implement.

Just as an example, each naked body nif can only have one texture set assigned; i.e. you can have hands and feet using separate texture files but you cannot have hands and nails doing the same. So you would have to do what SOS Lite did and edit the schlong mesh so it draws from the body texture. In the case of SOS Lite, it was achieved by placing the schlong texture in the upper left corner of the body file (where feet used to be) and used a separate texture file for the feet.

If you really want to do it, I'd say you may as well go the extra mile and edit the schlong to fit it to the body 100% seamlessly by merging it with the actual body mesh itself (not sure if explain myself with this). 

No I mean by that that every tutorial I found explains how to add SoS as an addon to a race and not how to integrate SoS directly without having to make two plugins.
I don't wanna play with the merging right now as I'm sure it'd be another can of worms :P

Hello folks !

Just a quick update on my end to notify you that I've fixed the mouth issue (it was a really simple fix really as the player model was just using the wrong mouth mesh).
No other news ATM as with some new health issues I've been around seeing doctors left and right so my modding time has shrunk quite a bit.

5 hours ago, ItalianDragon said:

Hello folks !

Just a quick update on my end to notify you that I've fixed the mouth issue (it was a really simple fix really as the player model was just using the wrong mouth mesh).
No other news ATM as with some new health issues I've been around seeing doctors left and right so my modding time has shrunk quite a bit.

That's some good news! Nice to see a modder continue to update us!

Also, sorry about your health issues. Take your time and rest up, hope ya feel better!

32 minutes ago, Thyken said:

That's some good news! Nice to see a modder continue to update us!

Also, sorry about your health issues. Take your time and rest up, hope ya feel better!

I try my best to not go dark about this mod ^^

And I appreciate your concern ^^ I'm taking it easy until my surgery on the 9th of July. After that I'll probably be unable to work on the mod for a little while as I'll be in the hospital. I'll resume once I'm back home although I guess I'll be beat from the aftermath of the surgery and will thus work a lot more slowly than normal ^^

12 hours ago, ItalianDragon said:

Hello folks !

Hi, i hope it's nothing serious, get well soon.