[Wip] Official Tnt Custom Race Thread - Or, What The Femboy Idea Turned Into

Alright sounds good, as long as it looks like a femoby and jiggles like the hdt females then it is alright until we get the anus thing ironed out. The fill her up support might have to come later after the anus situation is resolved. 

I'll have to test the HDT anus once I'm back home. I tried the AIO HDT pussy a while back and it was a performance destroyer for whatever reason (I'd get to as low as 8 FPS in Riften, with an R9 Fury >.> ). I hope the HDT anus won't cause these issues although said issues were actually a bug and were later fixed but I haven't tried using the mod since.

I'm taking advantage of this post to notify y'all that I found an excellent tutorial on how to do hi-poly meshes with ease. Again it's something I'll try when I'm back home ^^

Alright sounds good, as long as it looks like a femoby and jiggles like the hdt females then it is alright until we get the anus thing ironed out. The fill her up support might have to come later after the anus situation is resolved.

I'll have to test the HDT anus once I'm back home. I tried the AIO HDT pussy a while back and it was a performance destroyer for whatever reason (I'd get to as low as 8 FPS in Riften, with an R9 Fury >.> ). I hope the HDT anus won't cause these issues although said issues were actually a bug and were later fixed but I haven't tried using the mod since.

I'm taking advantage of this post to notify y'all that I found an excellent tutorial on how to do hi-poly meshes with ease. Again it's something I'll try when I'm back home ^^

Well, there's no hdt anus so it's a non issue, though I've never experienced this kind of performance issues myself.

Well, there's no hdt anus so it's a non issue, though I've never experienced this kind of performance issues myself.

I've seen a WIP of it somewhere on LL but IDK if it has progressed or if the mod has been abandoned. And yeah those issues were later patched AFAIK so that's very likely why you didn't face these issues ;)

So just a wuick heads up on my end: I finally got back home yesterday night (11 P.M.) so that means that after some rest and a bit of family events I'll resume working on the femboy mod.
I'll also try to build some sort of roadmap for the mod to give everyone a sense of what's done, what's left to do, what I can do easily and what I need help with.

So here's an update on my end: I took some time to work on the mod and do a tiny bit of testing. First thing first, I tested some SexLab animations with the body to see if the animations work fine and if the cum textures apply and I can happily report that it's a yes for both.
I've also tried to get the improved model ingame for testing (I fixed some details here and there to make it more natural and pretty) but for whatever reason it shows as much smaller than the model that works ingame now and I have no clue on how to get it to match the scale of the other (check the pic for reference).

1502582874-scaleproblem.png

If you have an idea on how I can resolve that, well that'd be fantastic.
For now that's all. As usual I'll post here any update I have on the subject ;)

So here's an update on my end: I took some time to work on the mod and do a tiny bit of testing. First thing first, I tested some SexLab animations with the body to see if the animations work fine and if the cum textures apply and I can happily report that it's a yes for both.

I've also tried to get the improved model ingame for testing (I fixed some details here and there to make it more natural and pretty) but for whatever reason it shows as much smaller than the model that works ingame now and I have no clue on how to get it to match the scale of the other (check the pic for reference).

I don't know exactly what program you're using, but generally they all have an option to keep original settings on export.

I don't know exactly what program you're using, but generally they all have an option to keep original settings on export.

I used Maya to fix the issues with the mesh and then 3ds Max 2011 to export the mesh as a nif. Any tip on how I can fix the issue though ? Sure I could redo the mesh tweaking but it'd suck having to redo that when the mesh looks pretty fine now :\

I used Maya to fix the issues with the mesh and then 3ds Max 2011 to export the mesh as a nif. Any tip on how I can fix the issue though ? Sure I could redo the mesh tweaking but it'd suck having to redo that when the mesh looks pretty fine now :\

Quick and dirty is using outfit studio to rescale the mesh. If you load the hands and feet, you just need to scale up the body until it lines up perfectly.

Quick and dirty is using outfit studio to rescale the mesh. If you load the hands and feet, you just need to scale up the body until it lines up perfectly.

I managed to rescale it in 3ds max but I gotta find the way to tell to the software that the size the mesh is now should be the default one.

(for reference check the size box the program shows me below)

1502633351-scale.png

Basically I simply want the values on the left to be 100 everywhere, as to say that this is the default unmodified size of the mesh (you probably understand what I mean ^^ ). If you have a tip on how to do that it'd be great :D

I managed to rescale it in 3ds max but I gotta find the way to tell to the software that the size the mesh is now should be the default one.

1502633351-scale.png

Basically I simply want the values on the left to be 100 everywhere, as to say that this is the default unmodified size of the mesh (you probably understand what I mean ^^ ). If you have a tip on how to do that it'd be great :D

Sorry, I'm only familiar with Blender. :(

Maybe somebody else can step in to help you, if you can't find a way you can still try fixing it in outfit studio.

1502633351-scale.png

Sorry, I'm only familiar with Blender. :(

Maybe somebody else can step in to help you, if you can't find a way you can still try fixing it in outfit studio.

I managed to resize it and it kept the size but the in-game results were.... less than stellar ( I knew that there'd be an issue when I saw the holes in the chest but ingame the results were WAY worse lol). Needless to say I'll look into the why's of that ^^.

I tried a bit more to tinker with the improved mesh but for a reason tha escapes me it gives me issues when I paste it in using NifSkope. Basically when I do so and boot the game, the body of the femboy race looks like the singularity shelter from interstellar >.>
I'm attaching it to this post to see if someone here can have a look at it and tell me what's wrong with it.

An issue I found with it is that in NifSkope it appears as invisible for whatever reason and I can't figure why :\

totrytopasteover.nif

I tried a bit more to tinker with the improved mesh but for a reason tha escapes me it gives me issues when I paste it in using NifSkope. Basically when I do so and boot the game, the body of the femboy race looks like the singularity shelter from interstellar >.>

I'm attaching it to this post to see if someone here can have a look at it and tell me what's wrong with it.

An issue I found with it is that in NifSkope it appears as invisible for whatever reason and I can't figure why :\

That's because it doesn't have any bones. You just have to copy the bone weights from the original cbbe body.

Also I noticed that you altered the vertex count of your mesh, which might make converting outfits more complicated, because you'll have to make a morph from the cbbe base shape to the femboy shape manually, while otherwise you would have been able to just create a slider, import the femboy shape as an .obj file and you would have a perfect transition automagically.

That's because it doesn't have any bones. You just have to copy the bone weights from the original cbbe body.

Also I noticed that you altered the vertex count of your mesh, which might make converting outfits more complicated, because you'll have to make a morph from the cbbe base shape to the femboy shape manually, while otherwise you would have been able to just create a slider, import the femboy shape as an .obj file and you would have a perfect transition automagically.

The other one doesn't have bones either. I just copied and pasted the branch containing the model from one nif to another with the model that currently works and it works (yes there's the seam issue and such but I'll get on that). This one however doesn't seem to work as well :\ Also the other one is visible in NifSkope, the one I uploaded on the post before isn't.

I find it weird though that the vertex count changed as I only did very minor changes (I've just adjusted the position of a few vertices here and there which isn't exactly some world-changing modification) and that's why I don't understand why this one gives me these issues and the one before works perfectly fine ingame, despite the modus operandi being pretty much identical :\

as for the outfits conversion I knew it'd be complicated as I planned anyways to make it work as a preset just like you can load in OutfitStudio CBBE Slim or 7B in it (I've actually started looking into that a bit already).

The other one doesn't have bones either. I just copied and pasted the branch containing the model from one nif to another with the model that currently works and it works (yes there's the seam issue and such but I'll get on that). This one however doesn't seem to work as well :\ Also the other one is visible in NifSkope, the one I uploaded on the post before isn't.

I find it weird though that the vertex count changed as I only did very minor changes (I've just adjusted the position of a few vertices here and there which isn't exactly some world-changing modification) and that's why I don't understand why this one gives me these issues and the one before works perfectly fine ingame, despite the modus operandi being pretty much identical :\

as for the outfits conversion I knew it'd be complicated as I planned anyways to make it work as a preset just like you can load in OutfitStudio CBBE Slim or 7B in it (I've actually started looking into that a bit already).

Can you post the working model for comparison?

Sure thing :)

I've looked at the improved model I've made and I've indeed spoted a handful of issues, six issues to be accurate. Said issues are six faces that went derp somehow despitethe region where they are (I'll attach the screenshots of these problems to this post as well) hasn't been the region where I've added some polish to.

As for the "no texture" issue I followed your advice and tried to import the mesh in OutfitStudio and re-export it as an OBJ and that resolved the problem (the positioning was all effed up but that's another story).

In all cases like I thought the modelling phase is a pain in the butt :x That said plenty of these problems would be probably mitigated if I had some previous experience in 3d modelling (which I don't so...).

In all cases I'm not throwing the towel anytime soon.

femboybody_0.nif

post-45377-0-90463100-1502792136_thumb.png

post-45377-0-66343900-1502792155_thumb.png

I've looked at the improved model I've made and I've indeed spoted a handful of issues, six issues to be accurate. Said issues are six faces that went derp somehow despitethe region where they are (I'll attach the screenshots of these problems to this post as well) hasn't been the region where I've added some polish to.

As for the "no texture" issue I followed your advice and tried to import the mesh in OutfitStudio and re-export it as an OBJ and that resolved the problem (the positioning was all effed up but that's another story).

In all cases like I thought the modelling phase is a pain in the butt :x That said plenty of these problems would be probably mitigated if I had some previous experience in 3d modelling (which I don't so...).

Sorry to say but in that area the uvs are busted, you must have deleted some vertices accidentally.

This last mesh you posted is just fine, I would use it as a starting point, unless you have more recent backup. :(

Sorry to say but in that area the uvs are busted, you must have deleted some vertices accidentally.

This last mesh you posted is just fine, I would use it as a starting point, unless you have more recent backup. :(

Well poopz :\ Luckily the changes I did weren't that dramatic and I luckily have the habit of making one bazillion backups (believe it or not but with that constant duping the folder which contains the progress of the playable mesh weights like 300 Mb xD ).

In all cases the accidental vertice fuckingup doesn't surprise me as 3ds max has the tendency of selecting what's on the front AND on the back, meaning that if you're working on a 3d model you're gonna end up selecting what you don't want to select if you're not careful :\

In all cases it's a minor setback as the edits I did were minor ( literally moved a handful of verts so it's nothing that can't be redone with ease ^^).

Also I think that the messup is because I used maya at one point and that's probably with the import-export with it that the problem happened.

EDIT: I wanted to know if someone kenw if a plugin that allowed to mirror the selection based on an axis existed for 3ds Max 2011. I'm asking because while I can do this by hand it's pretty tedious as I have to carefully gauge which verts are the right ones to move around and having such option would make the process a lot less annoying.

Okay I remade the improved mesh but whenever I try to copy the new mesh with nifskope and overwrite the working one, this is how it looks as soon as I do that:

1502823145-ffffffffffff.png

The holes aren't present on the mesh in the file I exported out of 3ds max so it's really infuriating to see that pop out all of the sudden for no reason whatsoever.
I'm attaching the improved mesh to this post just in case someone wants to look into it.

femboybody_0_improved.nif

Okay I remade the improved mesh but whenever I try to copy the new mesh with nifskope and overwrite the working one, this is how it looks as soon as I do that:

The holes aren't present on the mesh in the file I exported out of 3ds max so it's really infuriating to see that pop out all of the sudden for no reason whatsoever.

I'm attaching the improved mesh to this post just in case someone wants to look into it.

Looks fine to me though on my laptop I have an older version of nifskope. Might be worth trying it ingame.

Looks fine to me though on my laptop I have an older version of nifskope. Might be worth trying it ingame.

I'll do the same and see what happens :)

Just tried it and I'm getting a big ball of nope (check the screenshot below) :(

1502877625-20170816115756-1.jpg

I really have no clue why the branch copy-and-paste-over which worked fine doesn't in this case, even more so when I'm using the mesh that works as a base for the improved version :\

EDIT: the only bugs I see are messed up verts in the armpits but I have no clue why they are borked as the good model that works has them looking just fine.

EDIT2: Actually the model that works also has slightly messed armpits but it's nothing major and again I have no clue why this one works and the other doesn't :\

EDIT3: The model that works has fine looking armpits in Mudbox but they look warped in NifSkope and 3ds Max for whatever reason (check the screenshot below). With the messed up one the problem also shows up in Mudbox.

1502878593-possibleproblem.png

EDIT #21454451215 (lol) I just checked the bodyslide meshes I generated with bodyslide (duh) and the armpits already looked like that. So all in all the issue is somewhere else, figuring where is the big task at hand though :\

Just tried it and I'm getting a big ball of nope (check the screenshot below) :(

I really have no clue why the branch copy-and-paste-over which worked fine doesn't in this case, even more so when I'm using the mesh that works as a base for the improved version :\

EDIT: the only bugs I see are messed up verts in the armpits but I have no clue why they are borked as the good model that works has them looking just fine.

EDIT2: Actually the model that works also has slightly messed armpits but it's nothing major and again I have no clue why this one works and the other doesn't :\

EDIT3: The model that works has fine looking armpits in Mudbox but they look warped in NifSkope and 3ds Max for whatever reason (check the screenshot below). With the messed up one the problem also shows up in Mudbox.

EDIT #21454451215 (lol) I just checked the bodyslide meshes I generated with bodyslide (duh) and the armpits already looked like that. So all in all the issue is somewhere else, figuring where is the big task at hand though :\

I took a better look at your improved mesh and it's missing skin partitions (the BSDismemberSkinInstance entry in nifskope). If I paste it over the working mesh you sent me it will result in those holes around the chest area. It's because the vertex count/order is different and it's not something that can be fixed in nifskope. For now go back to this mesh wich has the correct vertex count.

femboybody_0.nif

post-242082-0-46004700-1502965853_thumb.jpg

I took a better look at your improved mesh and it's missing skin partitions (the BSDismemberSkinInstance entry in nifskope). If I paste it over the working mesh you sent me it will result in those holes around the chest area. It's because the vertex count/order is different and it's not something that can be fixed in nifskope. For now go back to this mesh wich has the correct vertex count.

attachicon.giffemboybody_0.nif

attachicon.gifnumvertices.jpg

All righty. How can I solve that ? (I'm asking because the improved mesh looks better than the other so getting it to work ingame would be great).