Oblivion Adult mods list

Guest Donkey

• 2 weeks later...

What about some of those adult mods on the old site? I'm thinking of that cm partner lady, the brothel/dance club place with the I'm a Barbie Girl song, the mod that adds prostitutes to the imperial city and sabinel's proof of concept mod?

Guest Donkey

If i still had those i would have already uploaded them. some of them are from Galgat. I am sure when he has time he will upload them here. As for sabinel not sure. Someone still had them but he has no clue on how to upload maybe you could help him ???

Since the link was posted in this thread, I will inform everyone that no NPC/NPC animations for Lovers will work with Hentaimania 2. (At least, not for me.) Just completed the mod. Player vs NPC animations work fine, but NPC vs NPC  action results in the two NPC's just standing and looking at one another, while the sound for the action plays. NPC's not involved with the Hentaimania 2 mod work fine.

What about some of those adult mods on the old site? I'm thinking of that cm partner lady' date=' the brothel/dance club place with the I'm a Barbie Girl song, the mod that adds prostitutes to the imperial city and sabinel's proof of concept mod?

[/quote']You mean Tag-Lady? I think Galgat did this or translated it.

Just uploaded Sabinel see VIP thread.

iggy

Double Melons Wardrobe V2_3 ADD-ON: Double Melons Wardrobe ADD-ONThis is still early version' date=' but eventually it will change all double melons to BBB and Break Undies support.

[/quote']

It's broken into separate pieces, not with Break Undies support.

Guest Donkey

I know, but if you have the know how, you can easily convert those to real BU like i done with BUDungeon.(Not released)

I know' date=' but if you have the know how, you can easily convert those to real BU like i done with BUDungeon.(Not released)

[/quote']

I know how to make BU script for these armors, however I have completely no idea how to merge these meshes into one body. I guess it requires Nifscope or Blender. If it's easy as you say, little advice would be nice.

• 1 month later...

What about some of those adult mods on the old site? I'm thinking of that cm partner lady' date=' the brothel/dance club place with the I'm a Barbie Girl song, the mod that adds prostitutes to the imperial city and sabinel's proof of concept mod?

[/quote']You mean Tag-Lady? I think Galgat did this or translated it.

Just uploaded Sabinel see VIP thread.

iggy

Taglady was my first oblivion mod, I turned it out when Oblivion was gold less than a month. But I never did anything else with her, with all the changes to Oblivion sense 2006 I doubt she is much to look at, I still run use her, when I need a companion, because she is very strong, you sleep once, and she levels up to your level, but she was buggy in places, I never got around to fixing, I did get her to lip sync, which drove many mad, cause I beat them to it.

I was luck she was done before They took the lip sync ability out of Tes4.. and I just figured it out quicker than some of the other Modders.

I only wish i had used higher quality sound bytes, I was trying to keep the size down, and used sound byte's that were less than they should have been.

I've been playing with Order of Nibenay based on this list, but I don't see what's "adult" about it...?  I've built my entire main guild hall and filled it with people, but there's nothing sexy going on.  Am I just missing something?  Its an okay mod, but...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived