IGNORED

Devious Devices Installation Error - Not first install

Good evening Internet. 

there is a very high chance this is going to be another one of them posts where someone comes in tells me to click said button and like magic the game suddenly works and i get branded as a nub in a tub to someone on the internet. But i'm okay with that. Any help would be very much appreciated. 

So as my title suggest i am having trouble with the Devious Devices mod. Before you ask. no i don't know exactly which one. I'm helpful i know. 

Little bit of background. i've had the mods installed for a while now. Not really touched skyrim for a few months, so i just sorta left the game gathering dust. Got back in to it, loaded it up. decided to start a new character and things went a little south from there. 

Worth noting, i'm not very good with load orders. I tend to let loot handle that for me. So it could be down to loot setting an incorrect load order. Anyways. Below will be my load order and the ingame error message i get. 

I get two Text box pop ups. 

1- " Libs is none in zadNPCQuestScript. Incomplete uninstall/upgrade attempt? " I click ok as that is the only option. 

2- " A Fatal Error has occured with your installation of Devious Devices. Incomplete uninstall attempt perhaps? Aborting update Chain " 

So that's where i get a little confused, i never tried to uninstall any of the DD mods. I use MO2 with a seprate profile for sexlabs, before i left the game alone for a while i did to a complete mod overhaul of my main profile. and remove a bunch of mods as they were not playing nice. perhaps that could be an issue, but as they are seprate profiles. i'm not sure. 

As far as i can tell. all DD mods are up to date. 

Load Order list: 

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
DHuntress.esp
FlameAtronachArmor.esp
FullBootForKKSA.esp
KKFur.esp
KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp
KKSDrBWeightFix.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
Mannequin_Female_Vyctoria.esp
XPMSE.esp
ZMDs Feet Nail Art for RaceMenu v1.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
BHTNF_Eli.esp
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp

FNIS output: 

FNIS Behavior V7.5   08/03/2020 23:24:23
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Unknown (126 bones)   male: Unknown (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading DD V4.0.0 ... 
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ... 
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ... 
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ... 
Reading DeviousFollowers V1.00 ... 
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V6.3 ... 
Reading FNISBase V7.5 ... 
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.1 ... 
Reading SexLab V1.62 ... 
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ... 
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
 1 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 6 sets: 47 total groups: 184 added file slots: 1364 alternate files: 1141

Creature Pack not installed

2932 animations for 12 mods successfully included (character)

Thanks in Advance for any help. i really do hope it's a nice and simple " you're being a nub. push this button or click this box " 

19 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Call me old fashioned but I would have asked in the DD support threads.

Perhaps now might be a good time to break your duck.

Not old fashioned, just common sense, something i lack, is there a specific area for DD support, or should i just post it on one of the DD threads? 

There are individual support threads for the 3 main mods I think. If you go to the download page of any of them you will see a 'get support' button in the top right, near the 'download' button.

You could try uninstalling the three and re-installing as per the instructions on the description pages for each mod.

41 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Could you post your actual LO?

If I understand it correct you posted only your mod list.

Also a FNIS output might help (just copy paste)

Thanks for that, didn't realise i just gave my mod list.. Tard moment.. Edited main post with load order and FINIS Output

2 hours ago, bammy1989 said:

So that's where i get a little confused, i never tried to uninstall any of the DD mods. I use MO2 with a seprate profile for sexlabs, before i left the game alone for a while i did to a complete mod overhaul of my main profile. and remove a bunch of mods as they were not playing nice. perhaps that could be an issue, but as they are seprate profiles. i'm not sure. 

MO profiles still share the same folder for installed mods ("MO2\mods"). So if you remove a mod it will be removed from every profile you have under the same instance. You can have several setup of mods with their own modlist, loadorder and everything else (even separate save folders) if you create multiple MO portable instances, but that's not what you've done if you mention using profiles.

Even then, I don't think this is the source of your issue, if you haven't changed DD related mods your issue probably lies on your loadorder. You need to check that Integration is loaded before Expansion (or at least that was the proper order I remember). Other than that, I would completely re-do your modlist order. That might not cause troubles if you maintain a minimal setup, but there is no reason to have Sexlab and DD mods that high in your modlist. If anything, Sexlab, DD and other LL mods should be near the bottom of your modlist, so these mods can work even if other mods are providing the same files (most common case here is another mod providing an outdated version of papyrus util and overwriting the one from Sexlab). I would do something like this

• DLCs
  • Unofficial Patch
  • other bugfixes
  • texture/meshes replacers (terrain, cities, armors&weapons, etc)
  • UI mods
  • Appearance / Animation mods (CBBE/Bodyslide/FNIS/anim replacers/XPMSE, etc.)
  • whatever gameplay/overhaul mods you use
  • Sexlab Framework
  • DD (Assets -> Integration -> Expansion)
  • other LL mods

Try something like that, check for the conflicts (the green + and the red - signs in MO left panel) to see if you need to solve it and use LOOT. If you don't see any changes in your loadorder after using LOOT you might want to delete the following files loadorder.txt , lockedorder and plugins.txt. These files can be found in MO2\profiles\Default(or your profile name). If you delete these all your plugins will be disabled and sorted by alphabetical order, enable them all and use LOOT to sort it.

I've got to disagree with that. Use LOOT and move on. How's he going to get esms above esps?

This is all my esms.

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     EFFCore.esm
  7  7     SGHairPackBase.esm
  8  8     WM Flora Fixes.esp
  9  9     CreatureFramework.esm
 10  a     SexLab.esm
 11  b     SexLabAroused.esm
 12  c     PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
 13  d     RSkyrimChildren.esm
 14  e     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 15  f     TeenDolls.esm
 16 10     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 17 11     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 18 12     RaceCompatibility.esm
 19 13     ApachiiHair.esm
 20 14     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 21 15     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 22 16     ApachiiHairMales.esm
 23 17     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 24 18     Femboy Reborn -Base-.esm
 25 19     TERAArmors.esm

Out of 196 plug-ins

27 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I've got to disagree with that. Use LOOT and move on. How's he going to get esms above esps?

I'm talking about the modlist order (MO's left panel), not loadorder (I also recommend to just use LOOT for that). But I see OP edited the 1st message where it was the modlist order, so now my comment is about thin air.

11 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

I'm talking about the modlist order (MO's left panel), not loadorder (I also recommend to just use LOOT for that). But I see OP edited the 1st message where it was the modlist order, so now my comment is about thin air.

The wonders of modern technology. :classic_smile: