[mod] Rimworld 1.3: Nephila Hyperpregnancy Race Mod

• 3 weeks later...

A few questions. First, how do I get the Gem Cores? Second, how do I build a Pool of Scintillating Colors? I'm pretty sure at this point that that is where I'd get the Gem Cores for the auras. . . However it seems impossible to build. The requirements include a Cocooned One, but to make one of those you need a Cocooned One.

EDIT: Also, nothing seems to happen whatsoever when the percent in the Nephila Pawn's status his 100%.

On 12/8/2020 at 7:28 AM, Legowaffles said:

A few questions. First, how do I get the Gem Cores? Second, how do I build a Pool of Scintillating Colors? I'm pretty sure at this point that that is where I'd get the Gem Cores for the auras. . . However it seems impossible to build. The requirements include a Cocooned One, but to make one of those you need a Cocooned One.

EDIT: Also, nothing seems to happen whatsoever when the percent in the Nephila Pawn's status his 100%.

You obtain Gem Cores by either purchasing them from nearby settlements or by producing them with a Pool of Scintillating Colors; Each Rank of the Gems (Maiden, Handmaiden, and Matron) are produced by the respective pawn type (with Higher Ranking Nephila being able to produce prior Gems as well).

You can build a Pool of Scintillating Colors after researching a few different techs: "A Treatise Concerning the Nephilim Menace", "Vitals Monitor" and "Advanced Fabrication". And to build it you need one Cocooned One, two Coalescing Cherubims, 35 Iridiscent Milk, and 50 blocks of any kind.
You obtain Iridiscent Milk from Nephila Seraphims, which are birthed from Matrons. You obtain Coalescing Cherubims from either Maidens or Handmaidens, the latter of which creates two eggs. And my personal least favorite part of it all, Cocooned Ones; It's exactly as you said, you craft Cocooned Ones at a Pool of Scintillating Colors. They can be bought from trade caravans and orbital traders, but they rarely show up in my case, so you may wish to form a caravan and travel to any nearby settlements to see if they have one or multiple for sale.

And in the case of your pawn not evolving, check to see if your pawn has a "Nephila Mechanite Inhibitor" installed in their brain, the implants outright prevent pawns from becoming a Nephila due to Disease as well as stopping your Nephila pawns from Evolving. Pawns can be generated with them preinstalled, with Nephila pawns having them far more common than your run-of-the-mill Human pawns.

15 hours ago, jamestiberius75 said:

How do you get a title with the Nephilim faction? I want to be able to trade with them because I have several of their settlements near my base.

Same way as with the Empire from Royalty: Do quests, get Honor, get Bestowed a title. A faster method is instead to simply be a Nephila, as it seems to auto grant a title high enough to trade with them.

Note however, that the two scenarios added by this mod, by design or accident, will render you 100% hostile to the Empire added by Royalty.

EDIT: And now a question myself, do I need to prevent treating it for the Induce Lactation power to do it's job, or does it not matter?

Howdy HiveBro, Good on you being back, I've been playing with your mod for a while and would like to leave a list of suggestions:

- More Hairstyles for the Goo-girls (May be Difficult unless the Artist wants to do some more for you)

- Some stuff in mod settings: Speeding up or slowing down Nephilia metamorphoses, Frequency of Edens, Frequency of Nephilia sickness, Et Cetera.

- A slight speed increase for maidens or up the evasion chance a lot. (getting sick of having to carry their battered, beautiful bodies to the shuttle after the first quest)

- An option for Nephilia faces to be the same as Vanilla females.

- Make Nephilia unable to be Ugly, it has happened a surprising amount of times to me and it frankly doesn't make sense that would even be allowed.

- A drug to cure Nephilia sickness so I don't have to waste my doctor's time on my animals after a nephilitic dust storm.

- Nephilitic Eden is fun, maybe a Nephilitic Swamp or Tundra eventually?

- The ability to spread Nephilia Biomes or is that Impossible?

- Compatibility with the Hospitality mod for Nephilia visitors?

- Compatibility with Rim of Madness Cults for some kind of Nephilia cult that is a of the hybrid Tsathoggua and Shub-Niggurath cults with a few unique bits?

- The Tentacle Sprouts seem broken, they don't advance past the initial growth stage and new  ones don't sprout after map generation.

That is all I can think of for now, good day and thank you for this wonderful mod, it scratches so many itches that are oh so very hard to scratch.

On 12/17/2020 at 12:16 PM, SeloFox said:

For the cult thing I was actually thinking, with the mention of Slaanesh in the description, a kind of plug-in thing for the Warhammer 40k Corruption Core and Worship mods could have been interesting.

YES-YES! Methinks these ladies would fit Slaanesh wonderfully. I wonder to what further excesses the Princess of Pleasure could drive them to.

- I actually made the original hairstyle, so I could do something about it. Probably not any time soon, though. It's a bit time intensive for what you get out of it.

- I desperately need settings. When I finally get a moment to actually sit down with the code, that is one of the big things I want to figure out.

- Hmm. I don't intend to increase their speed, but increased melee defense makes sense. Will look into that.

- I probably won't implement any faces beyond the regular/animated faces, but it should be pretty easy to accomplish on your own if you prefer vanilla. Copy/paste vanilla heads into the heads folder for the various Nephila races (make backups first just in case). Then, rename the head sprites to properly match the names used in the various Nephila race head folders. There might be some minor offset issues with the Matrons, and the Grand Matrons are one piece (and thus can't be updated in this way), but it should work pretty well after some tweaking if you were interested.

- I think you're right about that ugly bit. Should be a pretty easy fix, too. Will look into it next time I work on this mod.

- A cure for Nephila sickness seems a reasonable request, but might take a while to implement. Would have to look into how cures work in Rimworld.

- More Nephila biomes would be fun, but I'm likely to focus on core content like options first. 

- Nephila biome spreading would be awesome, but I'm not sure how it could be implemented. Seems like something that could cause havoc on world states and kill saves, too, if not implemented properly. A bit leery on that one.

- I've worked on hospitality compatibility a lot and never managed it, unfortunately. Wasted upwards of 20 hours trying, at this point, and just don't have it in me to keep trying. Would like to get the mods working well together at some point, though, since I like that mod, too.

- I've actually thought about making a Nephila cult. Prioritized behind core stuff in the same manner new biomes are, though.

- Huh. That's a bug. No idea what's causing that, but will look into it.

- Never heard of corruption core. Will look into it. Certainly sounds intriguing. 

With regards to WH40K and the Rim of Madness Cults stuff, whilst I personally am interested in trying such mods (and given the Nephila mod straight out calls it a Cult would be incredibly thematic) out, I would advise trying to avoid a dependency on any of them. God knows I haven't added them as my save is already buckling under my 232 mods.

~ I'd love to see a worship/religion sub for this definitely even if it isn't precisely for those other two or has bridges for them perhaps. Honestly dunno how hard that would be actually so I won't hold onto hope for such thing though look forward to it if it happens XD

~ Are the conflicts added by apparel mods something to worry over?

It could just be the specific mods I'm using, I'd understand how they're not common enough to have cohesion but I was using things like Adeptus Mechanicus as an example. I do know it's this mod and reading some of the errors it appears to be conflicting with outfits added in by at least this mod and maybe others >.< I recently removed these mods though for a different playthrough

Spoiler

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.PawnKindDef named NephilaHumanEquivSlave (wanter=kindDefs)
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.DirectXmlCrossRefLoader:TryResolveDef(String, FailMode, Object)
Verse.WantedRefForList`1:TryResolve(FailMode)
Verse.<>c__DisplayClass15_1:<ResolveAllWantedCrossReferences>b__0(WantedRef)
Verse.<>c__DisplayClass6_1`1:<ParallelForEach>b__0(Object)
System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback:WaitCallback_Context(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback:System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue:Dispatch()
System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback:PerformWaitCallback()

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.PawnKindDef named NephilaHumanEquiv (wanter=kindDefs)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback:System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()

Could not resolve cross-reference to RimWorld.ThoughtDef named TitleApparelRequirementNotMet (wanter=cannotReceiveThoughts)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named BeltDefensePop (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparel_TacHelmet (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparel_ProtectiveHelmet (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparel_LaconianH (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparel_NervesuitH (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparel_BjornH (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparel_NemesisH (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named LotRE_ElfApparel_BattleHelmetSea (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named LotRE_ElfApparel_BattleHelmetWood (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named LotRE_ElfApparel_BattleHelmetTree (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named LotRE_ElfApparel_BattleHelmet (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named LotRE_ElfApparel_WoodElfCrown (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparel_LeviathanH (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparel_ACPCarapaceHelmet (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparel_FSFurHat (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparel_FSDesertWrap (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparel_FSChefsHat (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparel_FSSurgicalMask (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparel_FSGasmask (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Goggles (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Visoor (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Shadess (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Piloggle (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Brimsk (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Doom (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Quotee (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparel_Psymask (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Zorro (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Footy (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Meffect (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Meffectwo (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Kurt (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Kurtlite (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Rockman (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Raideroos (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Yi (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Raz (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Mojo (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Mojotwo (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_MojoFeather (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Wendywelder (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Hardhat (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Chefhat (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Chefhatplus (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Cyninja (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Medihelmet (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Proto (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_ProtoFin (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Commissar (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Gassy (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Cybissar (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Medband (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Docteur (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Plainhat (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Furhat (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Bandit (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Cardshark (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Sandtrader (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Tradecone (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Fedora (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Headset (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Beret (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Tophat (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Bandal (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Vandal (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Lecap (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Hoood (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Sombrero (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparello_Moron (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named ROM_Apparel_ROM_SlickerHat (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named ROM_Apparel_ROM_StrawHat (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named ROM_Apparel1920sPoliceHat (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named ROM_ApparelWWIHelmet (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named ROM_Apparel_NurseCap (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named ROM_Apparel_CallOfCthulhuTopHat (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named ROM_Apparel_CallOfCthulhuNewsboyCap (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named ROM_Apparel_CallOfCthulhuFedora (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named ROM_Apparel_CallOfCthulhuBowler (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named ROM_Apparel_MERF_LightHelmet (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named ROM_Apparel_MERF_HeavyHelmet (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparel_BastMask (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparel_CultistHood (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparel_HasturHood (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparel_CthulhuMaskHood (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparel_NyarlathotepHood (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparel_DagonMitre (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparel_ShubMask (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparel_StandardHood (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparel_SailorsCap (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparel_NanoSuitHelmet (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparel_OCHelmet (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Headgear_ArmingCap (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Headgear_WinterHat (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Helm_Wooden (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Helm_Headwrap (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Helm_Domed (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Helm_Sallet (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Helm_Nasal (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Helm_FullPlated (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Helm_Warbourne (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Helm_Bascinet (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Helm_ConicalBascinet (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Helm_RoyalMask (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Helm_DeathMask (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Helm_Wooden_Nan (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Helm_Headwrap_Nan (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Helm_Domed_Nan (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Helm_Sallet_Nan (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Helm_Nasal_Nan (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Helm_FullPlated_Nan (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Helm_Warbourne_Nan (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Helm_Bascinet_Nan (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Helm_ConicalBascinet_Nan (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Helm_RoyalMask_Nan (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Helm_DeathMask_Nan (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Helm_GodKingBlue_Art (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Helm_GodKingGreen_Art (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Helm_Warlord_Art (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Helm_Torvald_Art (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Helm_Combat_Art (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Helm_GodKingBlue_Leg (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Helm_GodKingGreen_Leg (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Helm_Warlord_Leg (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Helm_Torvald_Leg (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named MedTimes_Helm_Combat_Leg (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparel_HatLadies (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparel_HatTop (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparel_Coronet (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Apparel_Crown (wanter=whiteApparelList)

Could not resolve cross-reference to RimWorld.ThoughtDef named TitleApparelRequirementNotMet (wanter=cannotReceiveThoughts)

Could not resolve cross-reference to RimWorld.ThoughtDef named TitleApparelMinQualityNotMet (wanter=cannotReceiveThoughts)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named BeltDefensePop (wanter=whiteApparelList)

On 1/6/2021 at 11:32 AM, PrinceKung said:

How long will it take to transform, becuase I'm waiting for 30 min with most speed(around 15 in game days) and nothing change?

For an average Pawn to transform into a Nephila Maiden, it takes roughly 20 days, at 4.500 severity per day.

Nephila Maidens transforming to Handmaidens, and Handmaidens to Matrons can take upwards of 35 to 50 days. I don't know the severity gain per day on their unique Hediff, as I've personally edited mine to be much faster.

Edit: Downloaded the mod fresh, and looking in the files themselves, Maidens have a severity gain of 2.2 per day, so 45 in-game days, and Handmaidens have a severity gain of 1.8, so 55 in-game days to transform into Matrons.
Also, Matrons have a severity gain on their Hediff, but don't transform outside of Ascension with Angel's Nectar. So all that happens with them is the Hediff becoming more and more severe in terms of it's Debuffs, causing them to lose even more Manipulation, Movespeed, and an increase in Hunger.