Weird UI Freeze on Animations

This hasn't happened before. this is new to me. Nothing was added/changed ive even removed the old whicked woohoo and Downloaded a brand new one.

my sims 4 version is 1.58.63.1010 (This was the version before when it was fine) 

hGkXbUg7HR.png

if anyone knows how to fix this please tell me thanks

Current WW supports game versions 1.56.52, Legacy, 1.58.69, 1.59.73, 1.60.54, 1.61.15.

I have no idea why specific old versions are still supported. Anyhow the version number should match, while 1.58.63.1010 is off by 0.00.06.

It wasn't any of those issues is was because i had UI Extentions Cheat on. apparently WW And That cheat do not work together anymore.

I've updated my game though for Stability reasons. i would crash for no reason. but now i don't have any issues thanks!

20 hours ago, VixxHovers said:

It wasn't any of those issues is was because i had UI Extentions Cheat on. apparently WW And That cheat do not work together anymore.

I've updated my game though for Stability reasons. i would crash for no reason. but now i don't have any issues thanks!

Just an FYI:

UICheats is very picky about matching with game versions and if you can find the right version it might just work again.

If not, at least you know which mod is the problem now. 

Archived