Need help fixing HDT-PE collisions

Durante

Not very savvy with the physics business, would appreciate some advice.

Currently I have set up HDT-PE and SMP physics but do not have any collisions. I've installed HDT bounce and jiggles for CBBE to get hand/breast collision but the collisions are poor, it's hard to explain, but the hands can clip through the breasts from most angles.

1 hour ago, 27X said:

No, no you don't.

You have one or the other, even on chinese pay to steal "SMP+PE" sites.

Yes I do, I have no issue with either SMP or HDT-PE clothing. Only the collisions for HDT-PE are poor.

12 hours ago, Durante said:

Yes I do, I have no issue with either SMP or HDT-PE clothing. Only the collisions for HDT-PE are poor.

What 27X is saying (I think) is you cannot mix them on a mesh. You can have HDT-PE or SMP but not both.

You can have HDT-PE on the body and an SMP path set up for clothing and hair mods that require it. But that isn't the same.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2020 at 6:39 PM, Mez558 said:

What 27X is saying (I think) is you cannot mix them on a mesh. You can have HDT-PE or SMP but not both.

You can have HDT-PE on the body and an SMP path set up for clothing and hair mods that require it. But that isn't the same.

Correct

In order to make correct collisions there are many variations as in 1 file or separately files, but it all crumble if you cant visualize the digits you are tweaking,game and 3d app has non standard digits format. That's why there is no new software or UI for HDT. Even Havok tools is banned in 3d max to make ones.  

5 hours ago, RomeoZero said:

In order to make correct collisions there are many variations as in 1 file or separately files, but it all crumble if you cant visualize the digits you are tweaking,game and 3d app has non standard digits format. That's why there is no new software or UI for HDT. Even Havok tools is banned in 3d max to make ones.  

???? ? At this point I just want to know how to edit my breast bounce physics.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/628-hdthavokmodifier-just-for-fun-jff-v4/ 

Will this work??

On 3/8/2020 at 1:39 PM, Mez558 said:

Perhaps I should have been more specific, although I thought it obvious since I mentioned installing HDT-PE for the body.

1 hour ago, Durante said:

Will this work for breasts??

Yes it can be done for HDT in JFF if you have already example numbers (from where you calculate) in xml to tweak it to your preference and make better collision data. If you just want to remake it from zero,it will be lot harder and there's always a good chance to fucked it up so keep backups. 

2 hours ago, Durante said:

Perhaps I should have been more specific, although I thought it obvious since I mentioned installing HDT-PE for the body.

No, it wasn't clear. as you mentioned both although reading your second post now maybe I should have noticed you put "SMP or HDT-PE"

Just so you know, it's HDT-PE or HDT-SMP (Don't ask me what the HDT stands for, Havok something or other) so when you just said "I've installed HDT.." the general thought seems to have been, "Which one, you said you had both?"

Basically, there was no need to mention SMP, if the body is using PE.

As for your issue, I would take a look at leyenda's all in one animated pussy mod. Download it, don't install it (unless you really want to, but if you do pay attention to the options you select) grab the xml files from that. Back up what you have and try replacing them.

Or, open these in JFF and compare them, side by side, to your own xml files (you can open multiple instances JFF)

Archived