PrivateJizz Posted December 18, 2020 Posted December 18, 2020 Is the game going to have voice acting? The trailer I saw for the game had some great VA. Just wanted to know if it's something to look forward to or not.
KoBxxx Posted December 22, 2020 Author Posted December 22, 2020 Is the game going to have voice acting? The trailer I saw for the game had some great VA. Just wanted to know if it's something to look forward to or not. We definitely want to! But as we're still very very early in development it would very much depend on our community backing, if it's being requested, budget, etc.
PrivateJizz Posted January 8, 2021 Posted January 8, 2021 On 12/21/2020 at 11:45 PM, KoBxxx said: We definitely want to! But as we're still very very early in development it would very much depend on our community backing, if it's being requested, budget, etc. Yeah I get it. I hope it's possible though, I think it'd really enhance the game.
KoBxxx Posted January 12, 2021 Author Posted January 12, 2021 On 1/8/2021 at 8:31 PM, PrivateJizz said: Yeah I get it. I hope it's possible though, I think it'd really enhance the game. For sure! We'll do it if it's possible.
Captain Crunch Posted January 16, 2021 Posted January 16, 2021 I've been getting stuck in first person view mode, only way to reset it is to restart the game.
KoBxxx Posted January 23, 2021 Author Posted January 23, 2021 On 1/15/2021 at 11:11 PM, Captain Crunch said: I've been getting stuck in first person view mode, only way to reset it is to restart the game. Oh, weird! That never happens when we test it. Thanks for letting us know!
PrivateJizz Posted January 25, 2021 Posted January 25, 2021 I know there's a character customizer for the dancers but is there ever going to be a way to customize the character you play as? I look nothing like the dude in the game haha, it'd be more immersive if that was an option.
KoBxxx Posted January 30, 2021 Author Posted January 30, 2021 On 1/24/2021 at 9:02 PM, PrivateJizz said: I know there's a character customizer for the dancers but is there ever going to be a way to customize the character you play as? I look nothing like the dude in the game haha, it'd be more immersive if that was an option. Definitely something we have in mind! But not really a priority at the moment.
Captain Crunch Posted February 2, 2021 Posted February 2, 2021 Are there going to be any fetishes in this game? Or is it going to be just focused on the casting couch/management aspect?
KoBxxx Posted February 12, 2021 Author Posted February 12, 2021 On 2/1/2021 at 9:21 PM, Captain Crunch said: Are there going to be any fetishes in this game? Or is it going to be just focused on the casting couch/management aspect? Probably going to implement some fetishes depending on the public demand, but definitely a lot of focus on the aspects you mentioned.
PrivateJizz Posted February 15, 2021 Posted February 15, 2021 Just wanna say I love that you can slap the dancer's ass, I never see games with that function during doggy ?
KoBxxx Posted February 26, 2021 Author Posted February 26, 2021 On 2/14/2021 at 9:37 PM, PrivateJizz said: Just wanna say I love that you can slap the dancer's ass, I never see games with that function during doggy ? Thanks, we love it too We thought it was a good mechanic to add.
Captain Crunch Posted February 28, 2021 Posted February 28, 2021 You guys should add some blowjob/oral position, I really miss that when playing this game.
KoBxxx Posted March 3, 2021 Author Posted March 3, 2021 On 2/28/2021 at 8:11 PM, Captain Crunch said: You guys should add some blowjob/oral position, I really miss that when playing this game. For sure, we're working on more positions to spice it up!
KoBxxx Posted March 22, 2021 Author Posted March 22, 2021 On 3/13/2021 at 8:24 PM, PrivateJizz said: Are there going to be any male dancers? Of course! We're all about that diversity.
Captain Crunch Posted April 18, 2021 Posted April 18, 2021 Are you guys ever gonna add like maybe a fantasy element to the character customizer? There's already the possibility to change skin colour, but what about other physical features like ears or maybe even a tail?
KoBxxx Posted April 21, 2021 Author Posted April 21, 2021 On 4/18/2021 at 2:38 PM, Captain Crunch said: Are you guys ever gonna add like maybe a fantasy element to the character customizer? There's already the possibility to change skin colour, but what about other physical features like ears or maybe even a tail? Hm, we haven't really thought about that to be honest but it could be something nice to add as a special feature. Probably wouldnt be available for all of the characters because the game isn't really about that sort of thing, but it could be like a reward for something plot related maybe.
Captain Crunch Posted April 28, 2021 Posted April 28, 2021 On 4/20/2021 at 11:02 PM, KoBxxx said: Hm, we haven't really thought about that to be honest but it could be something nice to add as a special feature. Probably wouldnt be available for all of the characters because the game isn't really about that sort of thing, but it could be like a reward for something plot related maybe. Oh, yeah I guess that makes sense. It's a club/office environment. Wouldn't make a lot of sense to just have like hot elves working the pole lol. But it would be super cool ?
KoBxxx Posted May 2, 2021 Author Posted May 2, 2021 On 4/27/2021 at 11:30 PM, Captain Crunch said: Oh, yeah I guess that makes sense. It's a club/office environment. Wouldn't make a lot of sense to just have like hot elves working the pole lol. But it would be super cool ? I mean, a stripper elf sounds pretty cool to us!
PrivateJizz Posted May 8, 2021 Posted May 8, 2021 I know it's very early in development but some bondage (something simple you'd have in an office like a tie maybe?) would be awesome ?
KoBxxx Posted May 10, 2021 Author Posted May 10, 2021 On 5/7/2021 at 9:01 PM, PrivateJizz said: I know it's very early in development but some bondage (something simple you'd have in an office like a tie maybe?) would be awesome ? That's not a bad idea actually, spices things up in a simple way and it keeps to the themes.
PrivateJizz Posted May 24, 2021 Posted May 24, 2021 On 5/10/2021 at 3:01 PM, KoBxxx said: That's not a bad idea actually, spices things up in a simple way and it keeps to the themes. Yeah, that's exactly what I thought, it would fit super well and be super hot
KoBxxx Posted May 25, 2021 Author Posted May 25, 2021 21 hours ago, PrivateJizz said: Yeah, that's exactly what I thought, it would fit super well and be super hot For sure! Great idea, thanks!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.