Captain Crunch Posted August 31, 2020 Posted August 31, 2020 Is the game only going to have playable sex scenes? Sometimes I just want to admire...
KoBxxx Posted September 4, 2020 Author Posted September 4, 2020 On 8/31/2020 at 2:58 PM, Captain Crunch said: Is the game only going to have playable sex scenes? Sometimes I just want to admire... We've received similar questions before, so we're definitely thinking about having some sort of cynematic sex system!
Captain Crunch Posted September 8, 2020 Posted September 8, 2020 On 9/4/2020 at 7:01 PM, KoBxxx said: We've received similar questions before, so we're definitely thinking about having some sort of cynematic sex system! Oh, sweet. Would you say it'd be ready by next build?
KoBxxx Posted September 13, 2020 Author Posted September 13, 2020 On 9/8/2020 at 8:34 PM, Captain Crunch said: Oh, sweet. Would you say it'd be ready by next build? We can't say for sure, it's still something we're working on
PrivateJizz Posted September 15, 2020 Posted September 15, 2020 Just wanted to let you guys know there was some trouble with the text boxes las time I played the casting scene.Â
KoBxxx Posted September 20, 2020 Author Posted September 20, 2020 On 9/15/2020 at 5:37 PM, PrivateJizz said: Just wanted to let you guys know there was some trouble with the text boxes las time I played the casting scene. Oh, really? Could you elaborate please?
PrivateJizz Posted September 25, 2020 Posted September 25, 2020 On 9/20/2020 at 7:57 PM, KoBxxx said: Oh, really? Could you elaborate please? They were on top of each other, so I couldn't read what was written in any of them until the scene ended.
KoBxxx Posted September 30, 2020 Author Posted September 30, 2020 On 9/25/2020 at 5:10 PM, PrivateJizz said: They were on top of each other, so I couldn't read what was written in any of them until the scene ended. Oh no, that sounds like a bug. Do you remember if it happened with both girls?
Captain Crunch Posted October 7, 2020 Posted October 7, 2020 Is there anything to do after opening the club?Â
KoBxxx Posted October 11, 2020 Author Posted October 11, 2020 On 10/6/2020 at 9:49 PM, Captain Crunch said: Is there anything to do after opening the club? Not for now unfortunately, our game is still very early in development, but we're working on new stuff as we speak!
PrivateJizz Posted October 16, 2020 Posted October 16, 2020 On 9/29/2020 at 9:08 PM, KoBxxx said: Oh no, that sounds like a bug. Do you remember if it happened with both girls? It actually only happened when interviewing Maria, hope that helps.Â
KoBxxx Posted October 23, 2020 Author Posted October 23, 2020 On 10/16/2020 at 5:31 PM, PrivateJizz said: It actually only happened when interviewing Maria, hope that helps. Yeah, helps a ton actually, we're going to try and solve it for next update. Thanks!
Captain Crunch Posted October 26, 2020 Posted October 26, 2020 Are the girls going to have stats? That'd be cool, if they charged more depending on their skills and sutff. Maybe being skilled in different positions in the sex scenes as well? That way it'd be kind of an incentive to collect them or something.Â
KoBxxx Posted October 27, 2020 Author Posted October 27, 2020 On 10/26/2020 at 7:24 PM, Captain Crunch said: Are the girls going to have stats? That'd be cool, if they charged more depending on their skills and sutff. Maybe being skilled in different positions in the sex scenes as well? That way it'd be kind of an incentive to collect them or something. That's a great idea! We had thought about stats already, but those are cool ideas of how to implement it. Thank you
Captain Crunch Posted October 31, 2020 Posted October 31, 2020 On 10/27/2020 at 8:31 PM, KoBxxx said: That's a great idea! We had thought about stats already, but those are cool ideas of how to implement it. Thank you No problem, I really think it would add a lot to the game.Â
PrivateJizz Posted November 7, 2020 Posted November 7, 2020 Do you have any plans to introduce first person view for the main character? Â I think it'd be a cool improvement.Â
KoBxxx Posted November 10, 2020 Author Posted November 10, 2020 On 11/6/2020 at 10:58 PM, PrivateJizz said: Do you have any plans to introduce first person view for the main character?  I think it'd be a cool improvement. We actually already have that! You just need to press C on your keyboard to change your point of view.
PrivateJizz Posted November 11, 2020 Posted November 11, 2020 23 hours ago, KoBxxx said: We actually already have that! You just need to press C on your keyboard to change your point of view. Yeah I know, but I mean when just playing, outside of fucking. I know sex already has that option.Â
KoBxxx Posted November 13, 2020 Author Posted November 13, 2020 On 11/10/2020 at 9:31 PM, PrivateJizz said: Yeah I know, but I mean when just playing, outside of fucking. I know sex already has that option. Pressing C to change POV works outside of sex scenes as well :), you can use it to watch the strippers or just to play first person if you want.
PrivateJizz Posted November 17, 2020 Posted November 17, 2020 On 11/13/2020 at 5:30 PM, KoBxxx said: Pressing C to change POV works outside of sex scenes as well :), you can use it to watch the strippers or just to play first person if you want. Ohh, I thought it was only for sex scenes... watching the strippers this way is way better.
KoBxxx Posted November 23, 2020 Author Posted November 23, 2020 On 11/17/2020 at 3:35 PM, PrivateJizz said: Ohh, I thought it was only for sex scenes... watching the strippers this way is way better. We're glad you like it! That's why we have that option
Captain Crunch Posted November 27, 2020 Posted November 27, 2020 I know it's supposed to be a club, but I saw a game room of sorts, so I was wondering if there's going to be some kind of gambling mini games or system in the future builds.Â
KoBxxx Posted December 1, 2020 Author Posted December 1, 2020 On 11/27/2020 at 3:35 PM, Captain Crunch said: I know it's supposed to be a club, but I saw a game room of sorts, so I was wondering if there's going to be some kind of gambling mini games or system in the future builds. Yeah, we want to implement some kind of gambling system. We think it's an interesting idea for a management game in which money matters a lot.
Captain Crunch Posted December 4, 2020 Posted December 4, 2020 On 12/1/2020 at 2:59 PM, KoBxxx said: Yeah, we want to implement some kind of gambling system. We think it's an interesting idea for a management game in which money matters a lot. I think it'd be really interesting, I like when games have some minigames as another way to make money.
KoBxxx Posted December 15, 2020 Author Posted December 15, 2020 On 12/4/2020 at 3:45 PM, Captain Crunch said: I think it'd be really interesting, I like when games have some minigames as another way to make money. Yeah, we really like that idea as well!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.