[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 7th/April/2024).

2 hours ago, deff_lv said:

Staged Leito plus is only, if you are using Hardship. Have you unchecked in UAP Staged leito plus?

Actually i have disable Staged Leito Plus but in any animation 1/2 the penis is not in erection no matter the animation with the SM,I don't understand why?(The body is build correctly and i don't have error message) but when I pass 2-3 animation and come back the penis works properly it’s really random

4 hours ago, XNukacharlieX said:

Actually i have disable Staged Leito Plus but in any animation 1/2 the penis is not in erection no matter the animation with the SM,I don't understand why?(The body is build correctly and i don't have error message) but when I pass 2-3 animation and come back the penis works properly it’s really random

A lot of people have reported this problem when using LooksMenu versions higher than 1.6.18, which is why the manual recommends that version. Some other people have reported that upgrading to LooksMenu 1.6.20 (the latest version as of a few years ago) fixes that problem for them rather than creating it. I personally use LM 1.6.20 and only ever occasionally see erections fail outdoors in busy areas. It can also be triggered by Papyrus script lag, so you might try Baka MaxPapyrusOps and see if giving the script engine more timeslices per second helps in some way.

40 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

A lot of people have reported this problem when using LooksMenu versions higher than 1.6.18, which is why the manual recommends that version. Some other people have reported that upgrading to LooksMenu 1.6.20 (the latest version as of a few years ago) fixes that problem for them rather than creating it. I personally use LM 1.6.20 and only ever occasionally see erections fail outdoors in busy areas. It can also be triggered by Papyrus script lag, so you might try Baka MaxPapyrusOps and see if giving the script engine more timeslices per second helps in some way.

I must admit that I am perplexed I just tested with the 2 versions of lookmenus and I have the same result,Especially since the problem has only with SM with humans no stress

Edited by XNukacharlieX
On 3/22/2024 at 10:16 PM, XNukacharlieX said:

I must admit that I am perplexed I just tested with the 2 versions of lookmenus and I have the same result,Especially since the problem has only with SM with humans no stress

Out of curiosity, have you tested with super mutants in indoor locations, or only outdoors? How often does a flaccid super mutant animation occur vs a properly erect super mutant animation?

My current game suddenly AAF is stuck at 90%, but when I start a new game with the same modlist it's perfectly fine. Never happened before. 

Turned on debug mode seems like it has something to do with me removing and adding some plugin mid game. Fixed. 

Edited by 4nln415
On 3/24/2024 at 9:17 PM, vaultbait said:

Out of curiosity, have you tested with super mutants in indoor locations, or only outdoors? How often does a flaccid super mutant animation occur vs a properly erect super mutant animation?

I tested everywhere in fact, indoor/ outdoor and the problem happen about 2/3

38 minutes ago, hydropalgel said:

I know some people will forget this but, enable your mods as you install. It is required for some mods to function/install.

And sometimes you need to reinstall mods after other mods have been installed.

(Ideally, the manual lists mods which have an installer which depends on other active mods.)

9 minutes ago, G00nster said:

for enabling moding for fallout 4 i have two different ini files, ones "baked" and the other "base" which one do i enter those three lines into?

just put in all of em. sigh.

edit all your ini files. come on.

Really…watch a vid or research if you don’t know what you’re doing. 

Edited by UsernameTaken666
On 4/1/2024 at 6:42 PM, sinasenshu said:

OCBP  conflicts with AAF beta after or before which i choose ? i also used DFS

It doesn't really matter what order you resolve that conflict in. The one file they're both installing is the source code stub for OBCP's native Papyrus functions, which is only ever used when recompiling the Papyrus scripts. The game is oblivious to the existence of that file and never even touches it.

Skeleton Problems (Stretched out/Detached Penis/Genitalia)

ZaZOut or CBBE Knee Fix installed along with ZaZ Extended Skeleton. Remove them and keep ZaZ Extended Skeleton only.

QUESTION : OK BUT IS THERE NO OTHER WAY high heel needs cbbe knee fix is there any way thay get along with each other without REMOVING skeletal adjustment for CBBE and if i remove skeletal adjustment for CBBE whill my 3BBB body ruin or NOT?

ZaZOut or CBBE Knee Fix installed along with ZaZ Extended Skeleton. Remove them and keep ZaZ Extended Skeleton only.

QUESTION : OK BUT IS THERE NO OTHER WAY high heel needs cbbe knee fix is there any way thay get along with each other and fixing issue without REMOVING skeletal adjustment for CBBE and if i remove skeletal adjustment for CBBE whill my 3BBB body ruin or NOT?

QUESTION : OK BUT IS THERE NO OTHER WAY high heel needs cbbe knee fix is there any way they get along with each other and fixing issue without REMOVING skeletal adjustment for CBBE and if i remove skeletal adjustment for CBBE will my 3BBB body ruin or NOT?

QUESTION : OK BUT IS THERE NO OTHER WAY high heel needs cbbe knee fix is there any way they get along with each other and fixing issue without REMOVING skeletal adjustment for CBBE and if i remove skeletal adjustment for CBBE will my 3BBB body ruin or NOT?

8 minutes ago, sinasenshu said:

QUESTION : OK BUT IS THERE NO OTHER WAY high heel needs cbbe knee fix is there any way thay get along with each other without REMOVING skeletal adjustment for CBBE and if i remove skeletal adjustment for CBBE whill my 3BBB body ruin or NOT?

If you're intent on using CBBE (which has its own skeleton) and BodyTalk (which needs the ZEX skeleton) together. the manual recommends using the Discrete Female Skeletons (DFS) mod instead of the CBBE "knee fix." I can't imagine why HHS would require that, it's probably a case of the author not considering that people might solve the CBBE/ZEX skeleton interaction another way.

This might be a dumb or misinformed question, so bear with me: as far as I understand, the reason AAF can't work in VR is because the way FO4VR handles the first person player skeleton is fundamentally incompatible with AAF. So would it be possible to have a "fork" of AAF that only handles or calls NPC-NPC anims? It would be less than ideal, but it would be nice to have some kind of adult anim functionality in VR.

i cant seem to get Real handcuffs to work. Everything else works but when i add real handcuffs my game starts up for a sec then crashes, which means im missing a requirement? i followed the instructions and didnt check the add on. I only need the mod for Human Resources.

• Saya Scarlett changed the title to [AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 7th/April/2024).

I'm wondering about the load order and gameplay/function mods vs animation mods. Does it matter (i bet?) where in the load order are the anims and where the gameplay mods?

In other words: what should load last (have priority):

• ESP plugins (MO2 right pane) animations like `FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp` should load before a functional mod like `AAF_SEU.esp` or the other way around?
  •  "(UAP) Ultimate AAF Patch" should load last in mod order (MO2 left pane) to overwrite other mods, correct?
Spoiler

image.thumb.png.3ed0e5b990a9ae69caf58f82d98a85fd.png

6 hours ago, the.witcher said:

I'm wondering about the load order and gameplay/function mods vs animation mods. Does it matter (i bet?) where in the load order are the anims and where the gameplay mods?

• ESP plugins (MO2 right pane) animations like `FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp` should load before a functional mod like `AAF_SEU.esp` or the other way around?
  •  "(UAP) Ultimate AAF Patch" should load last in mod order (MO2 left pane) to overwrite other mods, correct?
  Reveal hidden contents

Load order position for animation mod plugins is fairly arbitrary. They mainly exist to provide a mapping from idle form IDs (what's referenced in their AAF XML files) to the HKX files that contain the actual animation data. They might sometimes also include animobject forms for props/items used in some animations, or custom furnitures (e.g. "rugs" or "mats" as a convenient alternative to AAF). I'm not aware of any plugins that define master relationships on plugins from animation packs, but regardless, the auto-sorting functionality in your mod manager should take care of those situations if there are any.

On 4/8/2024 at 4:51 AM, the.witcher said:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.792be06b52c36397d82aff5b6a6183d7.png

This goes for everything in here.

Plugin order only matters for proper ESM/ESL/ESP order, not between mods themselves. (ESM first, then ESP. ESL supposedly between them but doesn't exactly matter.)

Unlike Skyrim, plugin order doesn't matter at all (except for the above mentioned) in FO4 for 99% of things. Only really mattering for things that modify worldspace and such and might break precombines.

On 4/3/2024 at 5:18 AM, kraoro said:

This might be a dumb or misinformed question, so bear with me: as far as I understand, the reason AAF can't work in VR is because the way FO4VR handles the first person player skeleton is fundamentally incompatible with AAF. So would it be possible to have a "fork" of AAF that only handles or calls NPC-NPC anims? It would be less than ideal, but it would be nice to have some kind of adult anim functionality in VR.

This isn't really an 'AAF' thread. Either ask that in the actual AAF thread, or in the AAF discord.