[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 7th/April/2024).

I really do not understand why folks cannot figure this out. This guide is simplified for dummies and so many have been able to set up AAF without an issue just by following some pretty clear instructions. But very often the problem children come here with their game , mod choice , and load order already screwed up, and then it's this guide's fault their save breaks. :cry:

Most of them end up being very new. Many don't have the slightest understanding of how such a framework mod works. They only know the "Nexus" style mods. (with few conflicts and requirements) This is a "Framework" and requires a bit of modding understanding. Not hard or even difficult but without that basic understanding they run into troubles.

The problem is when they don't think they are the problem. When they think they have all the understanding in the world and finally when THEY REFUSE TO FOLLOW BASIC INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO GET SUPPORT OR DO WHAT SUPPORT IS INSTRUCTING THEM TO DO AND ARGUING ABOUT IT.  Look I get it. Sometimes I don't want to do something or might think they are giving me the wrong answer. However, the difference with me is I will say thank you and move on and deal with it myself. I won't argue with a support person about doing something. Support doesn't HAVE TO ASSIST OR PREFORM AS THE USER INSTRUCTS.  They can just ignore them. The user needs to use some basic courtesy  if they expect to be assisted.

8 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

Hello,

I searched, found some information, but i am not can do this work. In FxF animations, the strap-on not showing... I am installed in the order of this manual, all working very very fine, only the strap-on's not showing... 

Please, any tip?

Yep, sure... here is your tip. hint it is from the OP... ;)

DISCLAIMER: I will NOT check this post regularly, only to update it.

Please redirect ANY and ALL issues towards AAF Discord where the staff of mods / troubleshooters will help you resolve them.

AAF Discord link: https://discord.gg/B95qTEn

Sorry for being a dick about it.. but that is what the OP wants for support. There are many there (usually) that are  well versed and trained to assist. There are tools on Discord that can be downloaded and ran to take care of many of the most common problems.

Bonus Tip.. double check the instructions of what to load, the load order and priority (Vortex)

On 10/23/2020 at 7:31 PM, Indarello said:

SHB should have penis bones, slider erection up/down and penis position must match position of bodytalk penis, also Erection slider will be good but not so important.

If SHB will have this = SHB will look completely correct in animations. Framework support any body, even default, but default body will not look good

Thanks. At least one friendly and helpful person.

I have a very, very noob ass question and I can't even find them on google.

just what does UAP even means? OP mentioned something about UAP but I don't even know what that stands for. Is there like an index of all the terminology a noob like me can read?

EDIT: Okay, I went to nexusmods randomly and saw Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch and my dumbass just made the connection.

EDIT2: Is it really that? I'm not sure.

50 minutes ago, makjanger said:

I have a very, very noob ass question and I can't even find them on google.

just what does UAP even means? OP mentioned something about UAP but I don't even know what that stands for. Is there like an index of all the terminology a noob like me can read?

EDIT: Okay, I went to nexusmods randomly and saw Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch and my dumbass just made the connection.

EDIT2: Is it really that? I'm not sure.

UFO4P is that patch. UAP is Ulfbreath's patch which is gay oriented.

I started FO4 again mostly for simsettlemnts2 but can't live without my LL mods :) Can I still use old patches with the most recent version of AAF? UAP looks amazing but the buffout 4 dependency on xSE pluginPreloader is above my pay grade.  I do know enough to put the files in Fallout 4 folder and opening the .xml but am not clear on exactly where or what to edit. Im afraid to install AAF because I I keep getting an error in MO2 for Buffout 4. Is the error just because I haven't installed AAF?  I browsed the xSE sticky and there is nothing specific for AAF/Buffout 4 and the author seems to insult honest questions instead of giving real information.  Any help would be appreciated.  

3 minutes ago, jgnosis said:

I started FO4 again mostly for simsettlemnts2 but can't live without my LL mods :) Can I still use old patches with the most recent version of AAF? UAP looks amazing but the buffout 4 dependency on xSE pluginPreloader is above my pay grade.  I do know enough to put the files in Fallout 4 folder and opening the .xml but am not clear on exactly where or what to edit. Im afraid to install AAF because I I keep getting an error in MO2 for Buffout 4. Is the error just because I haven't installed AAF?  I browsed the xSE sticky and there is nothing specific for AAF/Buffout 4 and the author seems to insult honest questions instead of giving real information.  Any help would be appreciated.  

You can download AAF 154 no problems without Buffout. Been using it without an issue.

After a few days trying to patch everything together, the game seems to be functional and all the animations worked too with a few bugs here and there. The last issue I have is just the strap-on on F/F animation. Using Vioxsis' strap-on mod and VIO doesn't seems to be working. invisible strap-on or possibly the strap-on didn't load at all.

I checked the vioxsis thread and apparently a few other people had the same issue. I found someone who managed to fix it, but didn't work for me. Anyone else has this issue?

EDIT: I found the solution. Took all my 420529469 IQ and all of my brain cells to figure out. Apparently I didn't check the animations in Staged Leito animations and thus, no animations were played and no plastic magnum dong was seen. I just left it at default which is "none". should've used my eyes more often.

37 minutes ago, jgnosis said:

Shouldn't need to, for most people it's fine without editing that XML.
You also need the 'TBB Redist' that's listed under Buffout 4's downloads, as well as its main file (TBB Redist also throw in the base FO4 folder).
Since LM updated, you also don't need to edit the *.toml file with it, either.

And Kerber's a bit 'short' with people, but if there's something specific to his mod(/s) that isn't already addressed elsewhere, he'll usually help or explain things.

As for the XML edit, if you've checked the above and it's still not workin properly, the stickied post has the change you're after.
Need to find that first line in the XML, replace it so it matches the second, save it, see if it works.

16 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Shouldn't need to, for most people it's fine without editing that XML.
You also need the 'TBB Redist' that's listed under Buffout 4's downloads, as well as its main file (TBB Redist also throw in the base FO4 folder).
Since LM updated, you also don't need to edit the *.toml file with it, either.

And Kerber's a bit 'short' with people, but if there's something specific to his mod(/s) that isn't already addressed elsewhere, he'll usually help or explain things.

As for the XML edit, if you've checked the above and it's still not working properly, the stickied post has the change you're after.
Need to find that first line in the XML, replace it so it matches the second, save it, see if it works.

Christ I feel like a noob. I dint put in the TBB.  It worked in Atomic lust will try the others. Mo2 is not throwing error either. Thanks  a bunch ?

I'm following this guide for to get a setup of adult mods on my new playthrough. At moment I've just installed the basic mods (looksmenu, body mods with their requirements found in the nexusmods site...) for to run AAF with 1 animations set for to check if it is working. All versions same as the guide.

After try it in a new game AAF and animations run correctly and bodies looks as I've built in bodyslide, but the male penis is flaccid in the sex animations.

AAF admin window errors tab says:

morphset ID "flaccid" not found

morphset ID "erect" not found

Anyone knows the issue?
Is it because i did a wrong bodyslide build?

Plugins order?

I've missed the correct mods order installation about bodytalk and zaz extended eskeleton?

Where can I find the morphsets lost?

Thanks for your replies

1 hour ago, Fallout4Shepard said:

I'm following this guide for to get a setup of adult mods on my new playthrough. At moment I've just installed the basic mods (looksmenu, body mods with their requirements found in the nexusmods site...) for to run AAF with 1 animations set for to check if it is working. All versions same as the guide.

After try it in a new game AAF and animations run correctly and bodies looks as I've built in bodyslide, but the male penis is flaccid in the sex animations.

AAF admin window errors tab says:

morphset ID "flaccid" not found

morphset ID "erect" not found

Anyone knows the issue?
Is it because i did a wrong bodyslide build?

Plugins order?

I've missed the correct mods order installation about bodytalk and zaz extended eskeleton?

Where can I find the morphsets lost?

Thanks for your replies

If you are using MO2 try putting Body Talk  mod below everything but your bodyslide overwrite and make sure penis is 0% in all sliders also make sure ZaZ Skeleton https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36702 and ZCBP - OCBP Configs for ZeX Bodies (BT - Fusion Girl) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39308

2 hours ago, jgnosis said:

If you are using MO2 try putting Body Talk  mod below everything but your bodyslide overwrite and make sure penis is 0% in all sliders also make sure ZaZ Skeleton https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36702 and ZCBP - OCBP Configs for ZeX Bodies (BT - Fusion Girl) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39308

Many thanks for your quick reply. Unfortunately, I've tried your suggestions but them don't solve the issue.
I've did a search arround and found a possible solution from Uflberth in other site post, it seems a bit outdated (April 2019)

Also found a patch here in LL:

But seems outdated too cause the "One to Bang them all" patch is in the requirements
However, I will try it and back here to confirm

On 11/6/2020 at 3:24 AM, Fallout4Shepard said:

Also found a patch here in LL:

But seems outdated too cause the "One to Bang them all" patch is in the requirements
However, I will try it and back here to confirm

Ok, this patch seems to work correctly even without the required patches installed as described in the mod's post.

Perhaps it doesn't matter, after continue the installation of the rest of animations packs and (UAP) Ulfberth's AAF Patch v2.5.30_Fix_1, I've realized that this patch has a fix for the erection issue. Would be good if the guide did mention of it.
However it works correclty when start an animation but toggles between flaccid and erect if change the animations stages. Any ideas to solve this?

Also, I've tried the patch Staged Leito Plus 1.0.5 and found the issue that AAf doesn't work correctly with it. Open AAf manager with HOME key and nothing happens when press ENTER to start animations selection.

This guide says it is just optional, but it is incompatible for me.

EDIT:

I was wrong, patch Staged Leito Plus 1.0.5 is compatible if you follow correctly the steps mentioned in the guide in red lines (point 23) and disable the leitos pack when installing (UAP) Ulfberth's AAF Patch v2.5.30_Fix_1. I missed this distracted with the erect disfunction issue.

Also, I recomend to use it because the erect fix in it matches better than the other patches with Leito Animations v2.0alpha.

I've found a way to fix the incompatibility of "CBBE knee fix" with a simple mod.

1-Gender-Specific Skeletons: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40866?tab=description

2-Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE - Knee Fix: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39006

They are compatible with all described in this guide from point 1 to 23. I've tested it right today.

First, install GSS (Gender-specific Skeletons) and follow carefully the steps on description from nexusmods site. Useing the installer it will generate an independent instance in order to make the game work with 2 different skeletons (1 for male and 1 for female). Then after install the knee fix mod you will be able to play Bodytalk+CBBE bodies without the ugly knees in some poses and animations.

However it's necessary to do an additional step that is not in the description if you want to play as male character:

Description says you have to move just 1 file (skeleton.nif), but in fact, it's necessary to COPY 2 files: skeleton.nif and skeleton_female_faceBones.nif from ZAZ Extended Skeleton folder:

...\ZaZ - Extended Skeleton-36702-3-5-1596653187\Meshes\Actors\Character\CharacterAssets

And paste them into the generated folder by the mod:

...\Gender Specific Skeletons\Meshes\Actors\character\NPCAssets

Now you can install the knee fix mod (Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE - Knee Fix) following the instructions from the installer according with GSS installation previously and your gender choice. The new skeleton.nif file must to replace the previous one. That will be automatically if you use MO2 manager and this mod is on the bottom of your list, or you can do it manually from:

...\Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE - Knee Fix\meshes\actors\character\NPCAssets

to

...\Gender Specific Skeletons\Meshes\Actors\character\NPCAssets

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you start a new game, you need to disable/uncheck the plugin .esp generated by GSS mod. If not, game crashes. Then save, close the game, enable it again and re launch the game loading your save.

And...done.

You can keep all your outfits and stuff for the CBBE body and use all mods that requires ZEZ Extended Skeleton as BodyTalk and your girls will look always with nice legs.

Hope it can be usefull for many of you as it was for me.
And sorry if any grammar mistake, english is not my first language

How am I supposed to get erect penises in AAF animations? I have BodyTalk installed, and I also built the nude body in BodySlide. However, in AAF scenes, the male is flopping around on top of the female with his undies on and idk wtf to do. I double checked the mesh I built in bodyslide, and it 100% has an erect penis - but it isn't showing up ingame.

3 hours ago, Devorax said:

How am I supposed to get erect penises in AAF animations? I have BodyTalk installed, and I also built the nude body in BodySlide. However, in AAF scenes, the male is flopping around on top of the female with his undies on and idk wtf to do. I double checked the mesh I built in bodyslide, and it 100% has an erect penis - but it isn't showing up ingame.

Image?

1 hour ago, Devorax said:

Sometimes it's boxers like that, other times the dude's wearing a wifebeater and boxers. Some NPC's actually get naked when I strip them down, but others wear boxers. It's really inconsistent and idk why. 

You probably have an NPC mod active that modifies male NPCs and their naked 'armor'.

Here's an example from Heather Casdin (female but the principle is the same):

When you open the esp in FO4Edit you see this in the NPC records:

naked armor npc.jpg

So the NPC record points to an armor record. Let's look there:

naked armor npc 2.jpg

The armor record points to armor addon (as usual):

naked armor npc 3.jpg

The path and filename you can see there is what Heather will use as naked body mesh.

I assume that whatever mod alters your male NPCs does the same for them.