I just can't get that menu to pop up correctly.  All I see is some Tanner menu, and if I click it, it says CAS is the default pubic hair.  But, none of the other menus show up anywhere; not even using the mirror.  All the files/folders in Mods are here so maybe somebody can see if I have a mod that is interfering with the pubic hair one.

I do have the latest WickedWhims mod, but, quite a lot of other ones as well.  Can someone help me sort this out?  I sent a message, but nobody has responded.

Pubic Menu(1).jpg

ModsFolder(1).jpg

ModsFolder(2).jpg

ModsFolder(3).jpg

On 2/23/2020 at 1:44 PM, Oops19 said:

Edit the sim in cas (fulledit mode may or may not be needed) and remove the CAS public hair.

Oh, I can do that?  Where would that be, because I can't even see the women or men in the mod section of fulledit mode.  Sometimes I see a blank box around that section of their body.  Right now, I don't, but there is a mod in there that is messing with what I actually see when I change his penis.  I will fuss with it and tell you what happens.

On 2/23/2020 at 1:44 PM, Oops19 said:

Edit the sim in cas (fulledit mode may or may not be needed) and remove the CAS public hair.

Worked for the female, but not the male.  His penis is a tat from another mod I'm not deleting; for making males hairy and lots of shades/types for penises.  Turning his hair on says its on, but isn't.  When I select the menu again, it just says Enable Pubic Hair Tanner Coach again, which is his name.  I'm not even sure if I did anything to the female on the lot in cas.fulleditmode, but when I turned her hair on, the full menu appeared.  wild_guy.package is the mod for pubic hair, which might be incompatible with another mod in there for males.  I would attach the menu I see in CAS, but I'd have to blur out his dick on here?  I dunno if I can upload it without blurring.  Can I?

On 2/25/2020 at 1:03 PM, Oops19 said:

Did you look at any of the share-your-sim threads? As long as the sims look like 18+ there are likely no problems. Using the 'eye' icon to hide the images wouldn't hurt.

Why would I look over there?  This is WickedWhims!  LOL 

Anyway, the menu I see won't tell you which mod it came from.  Besides, I can use PhotoShop to blur that part, but what would it tell you except one of my mods is interfering with this one for males.  I'll show you when I get a chance.

On 2/25/2020 at 1:03 PM, Oops19 said:

Did you look at any of the share-your-sim threads? As long as the sims look like 18+ there are likely no problems. Using the 'eye' icon to hide the images wouldn't hurt.

I blurred his private part with PhotoShop.  Attached is what I see putting the tattoo on the male penis & the hair and again, the menu when I try to turn on pubic hair for this guy.  I'll switch to his nakedness before I attach that particular file.  Thing is, if I remove whatever this game thinks is on Tanner, he'll lose the hair & the style of penis that you can't see.  That won't do!

BTW, how do we so-called remove the CAS pubic hair to begin with?  imho, there are conflicting packages for this to work on the male with the tattoo section for genitals (D and hair).  Don't you think?  That package is LUUMIA_BodyHairv5PLUS_Merged.  I bet if I removed that package, suddenly this would work for Tanner.  But, it would also change all of the male Sims that I've altered with that mod.  I guess I'd have to save my game to another file, remove the package, and try it.  If it works, I don't want to trade one for the other; I'd rather have the different variety of penises and body hair.

Pubic Hair Menu(2).jpg

Pubic Penis Tattoo Menu(1).jpg

Pubic Menu(3).jpg

Pubic Menu(4).jpg

• 4 months later...

Still wondering why the penis tattoo is incompatible with pubic hair.  Can anybody else see pubic hair along with the male penis in all it's shapes & forms?  The tattoo just changes the type/color of their penis & head, but I can also get to it through the body selector menu of Wicked Whims.  The tattoo menu in CAS also changes body hair.  I think it's all mike24's creation along with Wicked Whims.

Maybe not the problem anyway but I noticed you have some files that belong in your Tray folder.

There are 5 of them at the top with all the odd numbers that should be moved.

You also have the No Mosaic Censor mod which is no longer needed.

And there is a .zip file right above it that needs to either be removed from Mods or extracted.

Azmodan22 Platinum Normal & Rough Animations... (I don't think are supposed to be used together at the same time).

Make a new folder named Wicked and move the 2 TURBODRIVER files into it.

Make another folder named Wicked Animations and move all the WW animations/accessories in there.

I'd make a new folder for all the CMAR stuff too.

I'd make a few more but I'll just shut up now...

I know I'm a bit OCD when it comes to keeping the Mods folder tidy.

(Used to get the white groins back when I used Better Bodies Default Male Bottoms but I see you don't have it).

You do have the WW pubic hair feature disabled I assume.

You have some type of default hairy body, or skin, in CAS, or so it appears.

Penis/Hair Tattoos may not work so well when applied to them.

I think the idea is if you use a hairy body or skin then you don't need to apply any pubic hair tattoos? 

Since I'm only using the default WW male body the pubic tats don't have any problems.

But I'm also not using Noir's Penis but Simdulgence instead if that makes any difference.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2020 at 11:04 AM, Scorpio said:

(1) You also have the No Mosaic Censor mod which is no longer needed.

(2) And there is a .zip file right above it that needs to either be removed from Mods or extracted.

(3) Azmodan22 Platinum Normal & Rough Animations... (I don't think are supposed to be used together at the same time).

(4) Make a new folder named Wicked and move the 2 TURBODRIVER files into it.

(5) Make another folder named Wicked Animations and move all the WW animations/accessories in there.

(6) I'd make a new folder for all the CMAR stuff too.

(7) You do have the WW pubic hair feature disabled I assume.

Will address these one-by one.

(1) Moved aside in case blur comes back.

(2) That zip file needs to remain zipped, per instructions of the mod.  Been there for a while, so I don't remember what the mod does.

(3) Those are different mods, depending on if you want to see rough or normal sex.

(4) Done.

(5) Everything in the mods folder are from Wicked Whims, whether it starts with WW or not. 

(6) Done.

(7) I have no idea how to disable this feature or where it is.

On 6/30/2020 at 1:22 PM, procian said:

The circled ones need to be in the tray folder....your mods folder is a bit messy too....also i thought the cmar stuff was broken ages ago...unless anyone knows different.

Screenshot (333).png

Yes, I moved those to tray after I posted and before I saw this.  Thanks.

On 6/30/2020 at 11:31 AM, Scorpio said:

You have some type of default hairy body, or skin, in CAS, or so it appears.

Penis/Hair Tattoos may not work so well when applied to them.

I think the idea is if you use a hairy body or skin then you don't need to apply any pubic hair tattoos? 

Since I'm only using the default WW male body the pubic tats don't have any problems.

But I'm also not using Noir's Penis but Simdulgence instead if that makes any difference.

What is the name of this file in CAS body or skin?  The hair tattoos are for bodys and are not default; they're extra. Also controls the color of penises; lots of them.  I have an option for penises for clothes and there is the wicked whims menu as well; they don't cancel each other out (or so I understood).  I am using Noir's Penis.

5 hours ago, KingRay57 said:

(3) Those are different mods, depending on if you want to see rough or normal sex.

In the instructions somewhere I read: 'use only one'.

I remember that .zip file now that needs to stay zipped to work, think I have it myself but forgot.

All I know is some tattoos and body hairs don't always play well with WW or certain penis mods.

If you don't use any defaults then it has to be something you are applying in CAS that messes things up.

Might be something isn't liking Noir's Penis, or pubic hair, either.

Just have to try removing things until the problem stops in order to find it.

On 7/11/2020 at 9:54 AM, Scorpio said:

In the instructions somewhere I read: 'use only one'.

I remember that .zip file now that needs to stay zipped to work, think I have it myself but forgot.

All I know is some tattoos and body hairs don't always play well with WW or certain penis mods.

If you don't use any defaults then it has to be something you are applying in CAS that messes things up.

Might be something isn't liking Noir's Penis, or pubic hair, either.

Just have to try removing things until the problem stops in order to find it.

Okay, will take one of those out (rough or normal).  What's worse is I have even more files than I had in this discussion, and don't know them by name at all.  I put the .zip files elsewhere in a folder, so I'll have to dig through them and figure out which one is which.  There could be defaults in the Mods folder, but I don't realize what they are, and after everything I did the male pubic hair still doesn't work.  Will keep trying.

5 hours ago, KingRay57 said:

There could be defaults in the Mods folder, but I don't realize what they are, and after everything I did the male pubic hair still doesn't work.  Will keep trying.

Usually anything that is a default will have that name included in the filename itself.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/19/2020 at 10:00 AM, Scorpio said:

Usually anything that is a default will have that name included in the filename itself.

I figured out that the penis tattoos take out pubic hair.  Now to figure out where I got that mod and ask the developer to work on integrating it with Wicked Whims pubic hair if they are able. 

• 11 months later...
2 minutes ago, lO0BO0 said:

Hi I have the same white pubic area on all my male sims, do youknow which mod is causing that? If so can you help me, please?

Usually [BB] Better Bodies mod causes this, it hasn't been updated in like forever.

The only part that still works is the female tops.  

4 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Usually [BB] Better Bodies mod causes this, it hasn't been updated in like forever.

The only part that still works is the female tops.  

I dont know how, but it got fixed by moving all the mods, open it clean, and then move again all the mods to the mod folder and now it works ;/