Well it seems the game has randomly decided to start hating my nifskope edits that worked before.

Here's one of the meshes that crash it:

Armor meshes are fine problem is in the body.

For some reason you accidentally deleted all the skininstances of the body' date=' so it causes the crashes and I cannot even import it into blender.

So, copy the armor meshes to some fresh body. Then it should work.

[/quote']

Odd, I'm sure it worked before. Oh well, I'll try it again and be more careful. Thanks.

i've just come aware of one weapon in Shivering isles that might cause problems with breakweapon: not to spoil too much, i can just say it has two versions and is replaced at dawn and dusk each. so if you havent added it to the ignore list of the breakweapon-script, you probebly should do that ;)

I'm sure the cause of my enchanted chaingreaves problem.

Root of the problem is enchanting broken mesh armor.

This is the console message when I wear only enchanted chaingreaves.

You can see there are any console message.

post-82262-13597882785794_thumb.jpg

post-82262-1359788278631_thumb.jpg

And this is a mesh comparison of my enchanted chaingreaves and new normal chaingreaves.

Please look at mouse cursor.

post-82262-13597882786973_thumb.jpg

post-82262-13597882787483_thumb.jpg

Movono said, Mesh of enchanted chaingreaves is chaingreaves_ba1.

So I think, if player enchanted _ba1 or _ba2 or _ba3 mesh armor, then BA system couldn't work with that armor.

I enchanted chaingreaves when it's health lower than 79%, so at that time, maybe greaves had greaves_ba1 mesh.

And mesh didn't swap because of problem of BA system, and BA system couldn't work because it couldn't search the path of mesh folder.

That's my opinion.

Here is the FormIDfinder information of the enchanted chaingreaves.

It couldn't find mesh and icon path.

post-82262-13597882787981_thumb.jpg

After that experience, I tried to enchant new normal chaingreaves.

Here is the result. Everything was fine.

post-82262-13597882788497_thumb.jpg

post-82262-13597882789045_thumb.jpg

post-82262-13597882789582_thumb.jpg

So, in recent BA system, maybe if players want to enchant armor or greaves, they should enchant full-health armor,

If not, BA will not work with that armor, I think.

i've just come aware of one weapon in Shivering isles that might cause problems with breakweapon: not to spoil too much' date=' i can just say it has two versions and is replaced at dawn and dusk each. so if you havent added it to the ignore list of the breakweapon-script, you probebly should do that ;)

[/quote']

I think it'll be OK. The Mythic Dawn crash bug was actually due to a pair of invalid object IDs that were added to the actor's inventory. I've added a check that prevents this bad object ID from causing crashes.

So' date=' in recent BA system, maybe if players want to enchant armor or greaves, they should enchant full-health armor,

If not, BA will not work with that armor, I think.

[/quote']

Thank you. That was very helpful.

The problem makes sense, and I think I know how to solve it.

i've just come aware of one weapon in Shivering isles that might cause problems with breakweapon: not to spoil too much' date=' i can just say it has two versions and is replaced at dawn and dusk each. so if you havent added it to the ignore list of the breakweapon-script, you probebly should do that ;)

[/quote']

I think it'll be OK. The Mythic Dawn crash bug was actually due to a pair of invalid object IDs that were added to the actor's inventory. I've added a check that prevents this bad object ID from causing crashes.

ok ;) i only came up with that, because when its swapped, the item is completely removed from inventory and the new item is added to the inventory - even hotkeys get deleted that way and i think the new item gets the same health of the removed item - maybe it needs testing to verify if it works properly, but if your script checks health of the item on equip and applies the mesh then, it should work.

This patch *should* fix the reported problem with armor that was enchanted while it was damaged.

Should need more test, but it seems to work fine!

FormIDfinder still couldn't find my enchanted chaingreaves' mesh and icon, but BA worked really fine!

I think this problem was fixed. Thanks for your hard working.:D

A strange problem occured.

Few minutes ago, I finished Lumare Slaughterfish Quest, got the ring, and saved.

And I turned off the game and restarted, clicked 'continue', BA problem occurred.

When I restarted game, mesh weren't swapped. Maybe I think BA system couldn't check correct armor health.

post-82262-13597882827339_thumb.jpg

post-82262-13597882827972_thumb.jpg

Althought I restarted game but it never be fixed.

But, when I just made new save again after load save file that bug occurred, and restarted, BA system work fine.

post-82262-13597882830584_thumb.jpg

post-82262-13597882831132_thumb.jpg

This problem is rarely occurred, not occurred every save.

I've spotted an odd behavior. Well it's just once so not enough to say 'behavior'

When I exited from an inn to the outside, streamline executed a streamsave and mesh swapped..but not re equipped. and my inventory.. it's gone. my armor has gone. I suspect that it's because of the fantastic harmony of setbody & streamline & break armor.

And I've noticed some annoying stutters recently, let's say, since last few hours. I've removed few mods but not added anything so I thought I must tell you this (I'm not certain though). My average frame rate is ok but every few minutes it just freezes about ~1 second I guess.

I've spotted an odd behavior. Well it's just once so not enough to say 'behavior'

When I exited from an inn to the outside' date=' streamline executed a streamsave and mesh swapped..but not re equipped. and my inventory.. it's gone. my armor has gone. I suspect that it's because of the fantastic harmony of setbody & streamline & break armor.[/quote']

At the moment, if streamsave happens to fire in the middle of a mesh swap, bad things will happen (basically the array that stored the item gets purged). I was worried about this one. I'll see if I can come up with a good solution.

And I've noticed some annoying stutters recently' date=' let's say, since last few hours. I've removed few mods but not added anything so I thought I must tell you this (I'm not certain though). My average frame rate is ok but every few minutes it just freezes about ~1 second I guess.

[/quote']

Hmm. I'm not sure what that could be. Breakarmor should have a fairly constant load from frame to frame.

If you're running both Break Armor and Autosetbody, my money would be on autosetbody. I need to rebuild the back end of that mod one of these days.

Anyways, I think I'm going to make some changes to the save purging system. I'll just have to figure out the best approach.

Another problem occurred in 1.10f

After I saved game in field and restarting game, armor didn't swap.

I wear chainmail and enchanted mithril greaves at that time, but no console message about them.

At that time, my debug setting was 'set aaBACycle.debugMsg to 2'.

I think the cause is NPCs who wear BA armor in the same cell.

Because I only saw the Health of NPC's orcish armor and greaves in console. My armor and greaves' message were not appeared.

Another problem occurred in 1.10f

After I saved game in field and restarting game' date=' armor didn't swap.

I wear chainmail and enchanted mithril greaves at that time, but no console message about them.

At that time, my debug setting was 'set aaBACycle.debugMsg to 2'.

I think the cause is NPCs who wear BA armor in the same cell.

Because I only saw the Health of NPC's orcish armor and greaves in console. My armor and greaves' message were not appeared.

[/quote']

That shouldn't cause problems.

I'll take a look when I get the chance. I'm a bit distracted by the Lovers Skeleton project right now, but I'll take a look.

Let me know if you can figure out anything else about what was happening at that moment...as you can imagine, it can be very tough to track down bugs that I can't reliably replicate.

I'll take a look when I get the chance. I'm a bit distracted by the Lovers Skeleton project right now' date=' but I'll take a look.

Let me know if you can figure out anything else about what was happening at that moment...as you can imagine, it can be very tough to track down bugs that I can't reliably replicate.

[/quote']

Wow, Lovers Skeleton project? It seems to be great!

OK, I'll collect more imformation about that problem. Thanks to reply.

Wow' date=' Lovers Skeleton project? It seems to be great!

OK, I'll collect more imformation about that problem. Thanks to reply.

[/quote']

Yep...new bones for the Lovers Skeleton specifically for the Lovers Animation Workshop animations and Claudia's Little Secret

Here's the thread and the latest skeleton release. It's basically an updated Growlf's Controllable skeleton with additional bones requested by the animators.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13728&pid=326711#pid326711

I've also just finished an automated rigging tool that I'll be using to update all of the male meshes and futa female meshes in Setbody Reloaded to be compatible with the new bones.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=15787&pid=326678#pid326678

Yes' date=' wiping away those useless bones was a cool idea.

Now let's see how animators handle those penis/balls/tongue bones. Well, I don't belive I'd be happy when I see a [b']better bouncing balls[/b]..:P

We need this to happen. Really badly.

(Actually, a BBB&B would be even better. Better Bouncing Balls and Boners :rolleyes: )

(Edit: You DON'T believe you'd be happy? Crazy business!)

We need this to happen. Really badly.

It's done.

The modders skeleton has all of the clutter removed. Please try it out and let me know what you think.

(Actually' date=' a BBB&B would be even better. Better Bouncing Balls and Boners :rolleyes: )[/quote']

Well...the bones have been added to the skeleton, the automated rigging tool is complete, Pose Converter can add any sort of BB motion you want to any bone you want...

So...we're pretty much there, just need to animate em bouncing about as you walk.

wowzer... truth be told, i'm still waiting to see real firstperson body with BBB and everything... too bad all attempts at achieving that have had only little success.

i added the BBB bones to the skeleton of one firstperson-body mod, but BBB animatiosn and those firstperson animations just dont match, so many times you can see your own back in firstpersonview.

back to topic:

i love to see how you're making great steps in breakarmor. when i'm back from playing FO3, i'll definitely look into installing a stable oblivion with BA BA-vanilla and the other loversmods.

wowzer... truth be told' date=' i'm still waiting to see real firstperson body with BBB and everything... too bad all attempts at achieving that have had only little success.

i added the BBB bones to the skeleton of one firstperson-body mod, but BBB animatiosn and those firstperson animations just dont match, so many times you can see your own back in firstpersonview.[/quote']

Well, it should be doable. I'll give you the tools if you're willing to do it.

First, we'd need a 1st person skeleton with all of the appropriate bones added to it. This probably means using some variation of the existing third person skeleton.

Next, we'd need to swap out the first person meshes with the third person variants.

After that, we'd need to modify all of the existing first person animations to include appropriate movement. This might be as simple as copying the bone movements from the third person animations into the first person animations (Pose converter can do this fairly easily).

Next, we'd need to modify the location of the camera bone. I'm not *completely* certain how the bone is set up in the 1st person view, but it is probably a matter of either modifying the 1st person skeleton or modifying the camera location in 1st person animations.

There is probably something I'm overlooking, but I think that covers most of what would need to be done.

Now, my only contribution would be to make the skeleton and continue development of Blender scripts that might simplify the process. The rest is up to you. (My docket is full)

Ahem' date=' a bit of a question.What to do if the armor stays broken after reloading a save?Can it be somehow fixed?Or will it reload after taking damage again?Or I just gotta wait?

[/quote']

I have exactly same problem as yours. I use newest version 1.10f, so maybe that problem isn't fix yet.

If you save again right after reloaded complete and turn off the game and restart game, then armors are swapping ordinarily.

save -> turn off oblivion -> restart -> load latest save

Ahem' date=' a bit of a question.What to do if the armor stays broken after reloading a save?Can it be somehow fixed?Or will it reload after taking damage again?Or I just gotta wait?

[/quote']

Just to be clear, let's assume you're in the situation that your armor has enough health but displayed appearance is not correct.

Then probably a bug which is very tricky to handle. But can be easily fixed on your side, try saving it and reloading. or if that doesn't fix it, restart the game. Saving the game fires the data purging & rebuilding, so it could be the solution.