Then it should be working, but it's not.

Is it possible the directory got added to an ignore list somehow from before? If so, what would be the best way to purge that? Delete all the core BA plugin files, or would I need to go as far as also deleting and reinstalling all the various armours?

A simple clean save to reinitialize BA did not do the trick, which is why I'm asking.

The current version of Break Armor is very aggressive about purging data (a bit too aggressive, actually). Any time the game is loaded or saved, Break Armor rebuilds the entire array.

Which version of the BU framework are these particular armors? It's possible that 1.2 and earlier items with attached scripts are overriding the Break Armor unequip events. BU disabler should disable the underlying framework, but probably won't do anything about any scripts actually contained within the esp.

The best thing to do to track this down might be to put Break Armor in debug mode. Look for an entry in the break armor ini file related to debug and set it to 2. Next time you test the armor, watch the console. It should be filled with break armor spam. With any luck, it should tell us what is breaking.

This is the base (the second outfit, with the black or white skirt option): R18PN 07 - Mina and Romaje

My last attempt was to use the base esp (no Break Undies stuff enabled at all) from the mod in the link above with the meshes from the BU version renamed as per BA (as indicated in a previous post). That should make the outfit work in BA, right?

For your futher consideration, here's the BU version, exactly as I got it, even the name: ups18341.7z

It was because of Mina Armor biped model path is set to male. This is totally ok for normal use but..it looks like this can be problematic for BA. I've just discovered that GetBipedModelPath returns nothing if male and female share the same nif file. wow.. then we should put a checker code to determine whether the model path is shared or not. :huh:

Anyway.. here's the fix, sort of. Modified original mina plugin. This should work.

R18PN - Mina Armor plugin modified.7z

It was because of Mina Armor biped model path is set to male. This is totally ok for normal use but..it looks like this can be problematic for BA. I've just discovered that GetBipedModelPath returns nothing if male and female share the same nif file. wow.. then we should put a checker code to determine whether the model path is shared or not. :huh:

Anyway.. here's the fix, sort of. Modified original mina plugin. This should work.

Woohoo, it does, thanks! Kinda good to know I'm not a complete idiot, just a problem over my skill level.

Thanks a bunch, movomo, for your patience and your help. :)

Good catch.

I'll update the framework once I get back.

• 2 weeks later...

I've spotted an odd behavior. Well it's just once so not enough to say 'behavior'

When I exited from an inn to the outside, streamline executed a streamsave and mesh swapped..but not re equipped. and my inventory.. it's gone. my armor has gone. I suspect that it's because of the fantastic harmony of setbody & streamline & break armor.

At the moment, if streamsave happens to fire in the middle of a mesh swap, bad things will happen (basically the array that stored the item gets purged). I was worried about this one. I'll see if I can come up with a good solution.

And I've noticed some annoying stutters recently, let's say, since last few hours. I've removed few mods but not added anything so I thought I must tell you this (I'm not certain though). My average frame rate is ok but every few minutes it just freezes about ~1 second I guess.

Hmm. I'm not sure what that could be. Breakarmor should have a fairly constant load from frame to frame.

If you're running both Break Armor and Autosetbody, my money would be on autosetbody. I need to rebuild the back end of that mod one of these days.

Anyways, I think I'm going to make some changes to the save purging system. I'll just have to figure out the best approach.

I've now been playing this long enough to verify this.  I've encountered it several times now-- most often right after exiting or entering a building.  

I disable break armor and never encounter the issue-- but where's the fun in that?  

I just re-enabled break armor pretend that this is a feature-- some daedric prince of perversion has taken a special interest in my character, much to her dismay.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, just thought I'd update you on the use of your callback function.

The problem I'm having is that sometimes breakarmor's callback function gets stuck and constantly returns 4 instead of 0-3 for certain NPCs.

in fact, right now as I'm doing a little bit of last minute testing, the function is stuck on 4 again, this time for the player.

I'm going to be releasing the beta for the next version of nudeshy x very soon, so I guess you can test it there if you like.

Having the same problem as Shanyu, Greaves or Cuirass disappear at varying times when entering or leaving a building.  Happens on all vanilla armors, enchanted or not.  Seems to be an issue between break armor and setbody reloaded as best i can tell.  I believe this started happening when i switched to setbody reloaded.  Hope this helps.

I get the following when opening up the console so I am guessing it's a TamagoSetBody Problem so will post over there as well:

File: TamagoSetBody.esp Offset: 0x02BA Command: SetFunctionValue

Error in script 4a00236e

Operator | failed to evaluate to a valid result

SetFunctionValue statement failed.

Error in script 4a00236d

Operator | failed to evaluate to a valid result

File: TamagoSetBody.esp Offset: 0x320 Command: Let

Error in script 4a00236d

• 4 weeks later...

Can someone help me ?? i tried this mod out and everything seem to working fine, but somehow when you get the clothes are ripped and then thrown to the floor is seem to having yellow markers all over the place. With wtf missing mesh but i thought i installed all of the other mods that this one required like vannnilla clothes etc..

Can someone help me ?? i tried this mod out and everything seem to working fine, but somehow when you get the clothes are ripped and then thrown to the floor is seem to having yellow markers all over the place. With wtf missing mesh but i thought i installed all of the other mods that this one required like vannnilla clothes etc..

This plugin is just the framework and doesn't actually contain any armors.  You will need to install one or both of the BU armor compilations that are listed in the OP.

This plugin does not throw clothes to the floor so I can only assume you are using some version of RaperS that is doing this. 

I've run into a problem recently with a specific area within shivering isles. I've gone through the main quest there doing the dementia side and have gotten to the point where I'm supposed to go to Brellach and help the golden saints there. So far I have had no problem and have been saving quite often in case of CTD's. I don't use quick saves btw. I get to Brellach and save right outside the door as I often do with dungeons and wait for Break armor to do its refresh thing and suddenly CTD. I reload my save file there multiple times and it always crashes when break armor activates. So I loaded an earlier save and decided not to save outside and just breeze right through the quest and the dungeon. I save before exiting the dungeon and now it crashes as soon as it finishes loading the outside. I've tried multiple times and the same crash happens every time. I don't even see a flicker of outside before it crashes.

I've loaded that save with only Break armor disabled and I don't have a CTD. There are 3 bodies outside. 2 knights of order and a golden saint. I re-activate the mod and disabled them using the console before exiting and it still CTD's. I've loaded a much earlier save and went to Brellach and saved outside and no CTD so I'm kinda stumped. Now I can always just disable the mod until I'm outside the cell where Brellach is located and then re-activate it but I want to try to figure out why it CTD's so I don't run into it again somewhere else.

My Load Order:

Oblivion.esm
Cobl Main.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
x117race.esm
Chanpon.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Knights - Revelation.esm
GTAesgaard_2.esm
VipCxjControllableSkeleton.esm
Viera Race.esm
CM Partners.esm
Oblivion Sexualized Monsters.esm
RealisticLeveling.esm
Better Dungeons.esp
UOPS Additional Changes.esp
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCfrostcrag.esp
Troll No Regen.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
USIPS Additional Changes.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
SM Encumbrance and Fatigue.esp
GKs Max Merchant Gold.esp
Viera Race Height Test.esp
Cobl Races.esp
Burmecian.esp
Abriael_Human.esp
HGEC Kajiits.esp
_Ren_BeautyPack_onlyhairs.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp
VipTestControllableSkeletonall.esp
OSM-All Genders.esp
M.O.E. - Travel Services.esp
AdenseMiscValue.esp
Realistic Misc Item Value.esp
Underwater.esp
Dancer Upgrade.esp
No Harvesting Failure-Updated.esp
DZ_Auto_Harvest.esp
SMYB Love Full.esp
Female Xivilai.esp
Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
Creature Diversity.esp
Arena No Raiment.esp
MadCompanionshipSpells.esp
MCS extension.esp
QOTW Season One.esp
Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
SoR_AriMajorCheat.esp
QOTW Season Two.esp
AdenseEpicDungeon.esp
BridFetishGirl.esp
BridFetishGirlTrainerAddon.esp
GoldenCrest.esp
Knights - Revelation.esp
Knights - Revelation Sun Target.esp
Unequip Broken Armor.esp
BeautifulCorpses.esp
Magic Skill Perks GodLevel.esp
Spriggans no more.esp
SoR_ArmorModCompilation.esp
BreakArmor.esp
Bottomless Cavern.esp
FuroGeneratorTrap.esp
Hentai Mania.esp
HentaiMania2.esp
Smarter Mercantile Leveling - Multi.esp
My Voice Extender.esp
Map Marker Overhaul.esp
Map Marker Overhaul - SI additions.esp
Never die.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp
LoversBreakArmor.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
Better Training.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversStopCombatEx.esp
AutoSetBody.esp
SetBody.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
x117race.esp
x117Race ENG Race.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
AdvancedMagicLeveling.esp
GTAesgaard.esp
Gates To Aesgaard 2 Delayer.esp
GTAesgaard_2.esp
Replacer - Blackwood (mergeable).esp
Replacer - Dwarven (mergeable).esp
Colourwheels Sexy Imperial Legion.esp
Inn Merchant Gold Increase.esp
Underwear TGND.esp
ExpandedGreetings.esp
117 Voice test.esp
The Lost Spires.esp
HepsCloth04-BlackKitty.esp
Hotkey Pro.esp
HUD Status Bars.esp
BCS additions.esp
GoldenCrestBattlehornComp.esp

and yes I know I don't have a bashed patch.

Typically this type of CTD is from one of the armors and not the framework itself.

The other thing you can try is disable break armor and then load the save that is crashing, when it finishes loading then hit escape and make a manual save.  When that is complete then exit the game, enable break armor and then restart the game and load the save you just made to see if you still crash.

• 4 weeks later...

It really is strange, but I can't get one of my favorite BU armors to work with breakarmor framework.

I tried renaming the BU files to filename, filename_ba1, etc and entering it in the ini file (tried putting it in break_armor.ini, breakundies.ini, and breakundies_stock.ini) with no luck.

did I do something wrong?

;***************************************************
;*****             Heilige Mutter              *****
;***************************************************

set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "R18PN\Armor\Heilige Mutter Armor\pantu.nif"
SetStage aaBUDataIni 10
set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "R18PN\Armor\Heilige Mutter Armor\pantu_ba1.nif"
SetStage aaBUDataIni 10
set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "R18PN\Armor\Heilige Mutter Armor\pantu_ba2.nif"
SetStage aaBUDataIni 10
set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "R18PN\Armor\Heilige Mutter Armor\pantu_ba3.nif"
SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

SetStage aaBUDataIni 30

set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "R18PN\Armor\Heilige Mutter Armor\upbodyC.nif"
SetStage aaBUDataIni 10
set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "R18PN\Armor\Heilige Mutter Armor\upbodyC_ba1.nif"
SetStage aaBUDataIni 10
set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "R18PN\Armor\Heilige Mutter Armor\upbodyC_ba2.nif"
SetStage aaBUDataIni 10
set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "R18PN\Armor\Heilige Mutter Armor\upbodyC_ba3.nif"
SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

SetStage aaBUDataIni 30

Ok, the armor you are equipping and want to break should be named HMA Cuirass Bk (upperbody) and HMA Pantu.

Make certain you are putting on the correct cuirass and not accidentally putting on the HMA CuirassL Bk one.

Also both items are listed as having zero value....not sure but that may also cause an issue.......maybe not.

I know why it doesn't work. I've run into this problem before. If you check the armor in the construction set you'll notice that the meshes are listed as male biped models. There is no female biped model at all. This framework doesn't support male models that is why it doesn't work. If you gave the armor to a male character to wear, they would probably have a female body. :D

You'll have to edit the esp so each armor's female biped slot is pointing at the correct nif file.