Autonomous Prostitution

sabyre

I'm using both Nisa's Wicked Perv Mod and the Hoe It Up mod. Both work fine. Is there a way I could set household members or 'Dolls' to prostitute autonomously? IE make there own decisions on answering text messages and other requests for sex?

12 hours ago, sabyre said:

I'm using both Nisa's Wicked Perv Mod and the Hoe It Up mod. Both work fine. Is there a way I could set household members or 'Dolls' to prostitute autonomously? IE make there own decisions on answering text messages and other requests for sex?

As far as I know Nisa is working on developing something like this but it's a big project and may take some time.

I don't know all the details or if it's just for NPC auto prostitution or if it also will include active households too.

Keep checking in with her download/help threads for updates. 

As you can play every sim you may enable it for everyone.  Anyhow I have no idea how good this will work.

With the current implementation to spend 1-2 hours to attract customers before making them happy this mod is quite useless. Nobody wants to wait and look at the hoe for hours.

Archived