SoS Issues

jaxxdarkheart

Hello so I downloaded SoS and I'm having some issues if I remove the clothes my character and other NPC's (Namely dead ones) will just permanently be hard, not sure if it's something corrupted in my files as I don't know what to look for. I use vortex to check compatibility. My mods list is as follows in load order (as organized by LOOT). And when I use the Debug spell on my character when he's naked it says "False" for erection, but he's sporting one. Any Help will be very much appreciated ty. 

1. Skyrim DLC's. Harthfire, Dragonborn, Dawngaurd etc

2. Slongs of Skyrim

3. Clients of Tameriel (weather Mod) 

4. Static Mesh improvement mod

5. SKYUI- Core.esm

6. DeadlySpellImpacts

7.Immersive Amours

8. RaceMenu

9. RaceMenuPlugin

10. MoonLightTales

11. Holds

12. Magical college of winterhold

13. Summermyst

14.SoundsofSkyrim

15. Bridgesof skyrim

16. Volgon Estate

17.Immersive Weapons

18. Brotherhood of Old

19.Growl

20. Slongs of Skyrim.esp

21. Realm of Lorkhan

22. Inigo

23. Arcanum

24. VisualAnimatedEnchants

25. Phenderix Magic

26. Andromeda

27. Bijin NPCs

28. UndyingCompanions

29. Fancy Bows

30. Men of Winter

31.SoS_COT_Patch

32. Lucien

33.Kynreeve Amour

34. Starsight Eyes

35. FNIS

36. Ordinator 

4 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Also you need a SOS compatible male mesh/texture replacer.

SOS comes with meshes and textures for male body

Pickles is right though about Sl aroused redux, you need it. When i remove clothes from dead bandits they will have hardon, and it instantly will go soft. Your dead guys wont come up off that hardon you need Sl aroused redux installed. 

8 minutes ago, Heroine of the Night said:

SOS comes with meshes and textures for male body

Pickles is right though about Sl aroused redux, you need it. When i remove clothes from dead bandits they will have hardon, and it instantly will go soft. Your dead guys wont come up off that hardon you need Sl aroused redux installed. 

yes, but it gets overwritten by Men of Winter and I'm not sure if it has SOS support ?‍♂️

2 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

yes, but it gets overwritten by Men of Winter and I'm not sure if it has SOS support ?‍♂️

If Men of Winter is overwriting the files from SOS then it sounds like that would be a Mod Manager problem. 

I don't think that is case though here as user has hardon problem, not missing meshes and textures?

What you bring up sounds similar to what happens with Males of Skyrim mod and SOS, for Males of Skyrim mod you would just transfer over your meshes and textures from sos,if they haven't been overwritten by other mods(how does that happen?) and put them in folder with Males of Skyrim mod and it worked great,

8 minutes ago, Heroine of the Night said:

If Men of Winter is overwriting the files from SOS then it sounds like that would be a Mod Manager problem. 

I don't think that is case though here as user has hardon problem, not missing meshes and textures?

What you bring up sounds similar to what happens with Males of Skyrim mod and SOS, for Males of Skyrim mod you would just transfer over your meshes and textures from sos,if they haven't been overwritten by other mods(how does that happen?) and put them in folder with Males of Skyrim mod and it worked great,

"I don't think that is case though here as user has hardon problem, not missing meshes and textures?"

That and he also has no "double" dick issue (if the replacer comes it it's own, which would result in a perma hardon)

So maybe SLA would be helpful already?

"If Men of Winter is overwriting the files from SOS then it sounds like that would be a Mod Manager problem"

Not an Mod Manager problem, more a user problem depending what he allows to overwrite

2 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

So maybe SLA would be helpful already?

As soon I had read your initial post I was thinking.....that's it. 

3 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

"If Men of Winter is overwriting the files from SOS then it sounds like that would be a Mod Manager problem"

Not an Mod Manager problem, more a user problem depending what he allows to overwrite

Fair enough. You can't be too careful when installing mods that are trying to overwrite other stuffs, really I have no idea,I use MO. We don't have that problem. 

6 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

same issue, you decide even with MO what to overwrite via LO ?

Your kidding right? Nothing gets overwriting with MO, not in the files anyways. Completely different.  I have a few mods that overwrite SOS, but I go to SOS folder and all the SOS content is still there, not overwriting. Completely different. My base files for Skyrim and DLCS are intact in their bsa's, untampered. 

2 minutes ago, Heroine of the Night said:

Your kidding right? Nothing gets overwriting with MO, not in the files anyways. Completely different.  I have a few mods that overwrite SOS, but I go to SOS folder and all the SOS content is still there, not overwriting. Completely different. My base files for Skyrim and DLCS are intact in their bsa's, untampered. 

I don't think Donttouchme means it literally overwrites (as with NMM) but overwrites as in the game will now use these files instead.

Men of Skyrim doesn't have a nude mesh or nude textures, from what I can see, so if it were using those textures over SOS ones then the OP would be complaining of a different problem.
I don't recally having this issue when I first downloaded SOS and I didn't have SLAroused back then.

@jaxxdarkheart If you target one of the naked corpses and use the Page Up/Page Down buttons does it affect the erection? If not then I would say that the SoS scripts aren't working. Try resetting SOS in the SOS MCM otherwise, Uninstall and reinstall is all I could suggest.

Use LOOT to get your load order. The 3 vertical dots in the R-H corner.

What is this

5. SKYUI- Core.esm

SLA is not listed as a requirement for SOS.

Does the SOS MCM appear in the game?

Isn't there a tick box for SOS in Sex Lab?

Do you have XPMSE skeleton installed?

We are assuming that you installed the SOS for LE and not SE.

3 hours ago, Heroine of the Night said:

again ?

If you have two mods with the same scripts, files, textures and whatever you have to choose what mod's files win.

That's what you are using Mod Managers for.

News to me that NMM extracts the bsa from Skyrim and it's DLCs or of any mod.

I think you get confused there a bit.

45 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

News to me that NMM extracts the bsa from Skyrim and it's DLCs or of any mod.

NMM user has textures and meshes folder in data, so yeah your dlc and skyrim bsa's are open. Mine are not. 

Region.jpg.85d13be84e352d84bc429600fbd6a865.jpg

Im happy to learn, upload a pic of your data folder with the bsa's. If I'm wrong I want to be corrected. I hate that I've never used anything other than MO sometimes, not enough to leave it and not enough time or desire to play with other mod managers due to other things I would rather do. 

5 hours ago, Heroine of the Night said:

MO does not overwrite the source, only in game. Big difference

the result is the same ?‍♂️

If you overwrite the wrong files physically or via MO ingame you get the same errors.

I remember we had that conversation already via PM.

It seems you made some bad experiences with NMM and now every possible bug is NMM fault, even if no NMM is involved ^^

52 minutes ago, Heroine of the Night said:

I used NMM for 5 minutes,installed a mod,didnt like set up, moved on. 

So you got a pic of skyrim and dlc bsa's in your data folder? 

You really believe that NMM extracts all your BSA's?
Damn, why am I bothering with a BSA extractor then?

It doesn't, it does back up and overwrite files or, place files into the appropriate directory which skyrim will always use over the BSA but it does nothing to the BSA

image.png.63d2e16997680492395944fc7981b772.png

22 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

You really believe that NMM extracts all your BSA's

I made that obvious.

I get told things like you can't just uncheck certain mods when testing and I have no way to reference that. I know I have giving advice to go into game without your mods active and had been told thats a no-no for NMM users, is that not true? 

The other thing that easily led me to believe this is when I make follower mod with custom body and custom textures, MO no good,unless you throw a meshes and textures folder in your data folder,(maybe other workarounds?) but NMM didn't have that problem, so I thought you guys had that opened up. Could of sworn I had seen through video tutorial that there can be meshes and textures in data folder, swear I've seen it, but if the bsa's arent unpacked and are not being compromised that's good. 

With NMM:  any overhaul/replacer, e.g. NPC or vanilla armour, has to create the file path, e.g. data\meshes\character\whizzoNPC replacer because the originals are in a bsa. The esp of the mod will contain the path. With Skyrim the loose files take precedence over the bsa packed files. The actual bsa is not touched.

To be clear, NMM does not unpack bsa.

It will be the same for MO except that MO will do it in its hoodoo-voodoo virtual directory (all bow).

Mez, DTMT and myself do all sorts of things to our Skyrims. Do you think we would still be using NMM if it was half as bad as MO evangelists make it out to be?

Archived